Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I was thinking the other day about trying it but realized I would either have to count all the back and forth actions points or just miss a lot of pics/scenes.

I got that on my Chick scenes.

Then earn them. It will mean more instead of just cheating to get it. Just like I got them all and have never installed a cheat mod.
A little help dude? I can't find the books for Maya pics #4 and #5, and Riona pic #9. where to get them.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
just watch Tommy trying to fuck MC up from now on, because if things go this way DIKs might want a change on leadership, and MC was stepping up the whole time. Stepped up to Caleb, basically Hulk personified, trying to save the night at preps, talking Cathy down, motivating everyone after the trashing... Tommy will be even more pissed and more asshole (if it's possible) after seeing the reflection of MC's actions on DIKs.

Also, Jacob is the man ! He is the coolest guy ever ffs, protecting our asses with his one time thing. Definitely bro material, coming right after Derek
To be fair what the MC did and his speech it seemed like every DIK accepted it even Rusty who pretty much relied on his name and on his father's money. Tommy didn't like it but I'm pretty sure he will cause some problems along the way. Hoping Rusty remains president after he talks with Cathy about the picture

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Tommy is a leech, definitly, while i was already sure that he was a jerk that deserves to be cucked i'm greatly disappointed in rusty, the dude is a manchild living in a bubble thanks to daddy's money, sage is right about him.
At least he isn't malicious like Tommy when shit doesn't go his way, and he seems to be adaptable and decent. Even in the last update I already said Rusty is a much better character, but this one settled it. If he'll keep his act up, he'll be soon out as a VP.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
How do you get champagne and tequila at the party? Is it before or after the free room end? Can't get them from the bartender

You get the tequila by finding it behind the bartender and then asking Derek to distract him, after that you talk to the bartender again to get lemon.
For the champagne you need to clog the toilet, then you'll find it in the kitchen

Reactions: Sorrow85

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hi ! Great game, and really good update in my opinion. The main plot continues to develop and many things can happen in the next episodes. Quick thoughts on what happened so far :
- I agree, Tommy is a leech and is probably going to be trouble in the next episodes. Although I liked the way he told Quinn to get lost.
- Quinn IS really creepy, capable of doing anything to bring money to the HOTs. So it was really good to see things starting to backfire at that manipulative bitch.
- I like Sage, She has a softer side that makes her really interesting.
- But if I had to choose, and if the game makes us choose later, of course it would be Jill (sorry but I like the old school cliché "poor guy + rich heiress" ending up together).
- And last but not least : Bella. I like the way she's slowly opening up to the MC. I really hope we'll learn more about her past and that mysterious locked room in her house. Even Jill does not seem to know what's inside.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm really looking forward to see how Quinn's plans for the girls plays out in future updates. I'm curious how much Sage is aware of what's going on though. Is she aware of the plan to pimp out the HOTs and just letting Quinn corrupt the girls or is Quinn doing it all behind her back with the help of Camila and Mona?

Reactions: Twotalk

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'm really looking forward to see how Quinn's plans for the girls plays out in future updates. I'm curious how much Sage is aware of what's going on though. Is she aware of the plan to pimp out the HOTs and just letting Quinn corrupt the girls or is Quinn doing it all behind her back with the help of Camila and Mona?
Camila and Mona are corrupted girls.
You will find answers to your question in the game:
1. Scene in the HOT pool (without MC). prostitution
2. Quinn talk to Tommy in DIK mansion (without MC). drugs

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Is it possible to get a Neutral path where you're a big enough DIK, yet still enough of a CHICK to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in the same night at the prep party, or is that impossible?

If that is possible, than for the 5.01 patch, DPC needs to add a flag where

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes