lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I sorry I may I have missed this but does it say explicitely somewhere that Vinny was thrown out of the DIKs? All I remember is his maggot brother saying that Vinny flunked out of the Uni and obv can't stay in a Uni frat by default rather than being thrown out of the DIKs by the DIKs.
It is stated that he either dropped out or flunked out but that he will always be considered a brother by his fellow Diks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
He's ok with Tommy doing them just doesn't want to be personally involved. Granted dealing is a step up but not that big a step.
Yeah, I know that but see if it was Vinny that is the dealer and with him being a Dik member it could fall back on Rusty perhaps this is the reason why he wants nothing to do with it because he feels blame could fall on him.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
It is stated that he either dropped out or flunked out but that he will always be considered a brother by his fellow Diks.
Well that's what I remember, so was kind of a bit thrown with the being evicted out of the frat for some infraction/on bad terms with Tommy talk.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Hi everybody ! I bet the answer for my question is somewhere in this forum, but I would like to know if it is possible to know the MC's RP point for each girl...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi everybody ! I bet the answer for my question is somewhere in this forum, but I would like to know if it is possible to know the MC's RP point for each girl...
Download scrappy's walkthrough mod from the first post, it gives you a cheat menu that lets you see, and alter, the variables.

Reactions: Laurelin

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, I know that but see if it was Vinny that is the dealer and with him being a Dik member it could fall back on Rusty perhaps this is the reason why he wants nothing to do with it because he feels blame could fall on him.
I guess. However, I can't really see it unless Vinny said he was. Just cause you live with someone doesn't mean that they are guilty too. Like if Quinn ever gets busted dealing that doesn't mean that all the HOT's or Sage specifically would get in trouble too. Quinn would have to say that Sage was involved, even knowing about it isn't really prosecutable. You have to be involved in it some way. Same with Rusty concerning Vinny. They might (highly unlikely) temporarily shut down the Frat during the investigation but if the Frat was cleared and no one else was involved that would be it except a reputation thing.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I guess. However, I can't really see it unless Vinny said he was. Just cause you live with someone doesn't mean that they are guilty too. Like if Quinn ever gets busted dealing that doesn't mean that all the HOT's or Sage specifically would get in trouble too. Quinn would have to say that Sage was involved, even knowing about it isn't really prosecutable. You have to be involved in it some way. Same with Rusty concerning Vinny. They might (highly unlikely) temporarily shut down the Frat during the investigation but if the Frat was cleared and no one else was involved that would be it except a reputation thing.
Fellas, fellas, aren't we all forgetting that the portrayal of Vinny thus far is of someone who would forget his name had 2 syllables midway through saying it. Not exactly drug kingpin material, know what I'm sayin' ;)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Selling drugs is a darwinism ruled profession. If you suck at it or are stupid you don't get big or stay on the street for long. Distribution of a controlled substance carries a nice sentence. Potentially years in prison depending on how much. Not a profession for idiots JS

Granted if you were small you could last years or longer but big? Naw the more people talk the easier it's for the police to find you.

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I can see Vinny being a villain given he will have had the inside scoop on what’s going on but not the dealer.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Fellas, fellas, aren't we all forgetting that the portrayal of Vinny thus far is of someone who would forget his name had 2 syllables midway through saying it. Not exactly drug kingpin material, know what I'm sayin' ;)
I might have to go back and watch the last flashback. I don't remember Vinny being portrayed as being stupid. He seemed a bit wild and crazy but he seemed all there.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm sorry I may I have missed this but does it say explicitly somewhere that Vinny was thrown out of the DIKs? All I remember is his maggot brother saying that Vinny flunked out of the Uni and obv can't stay in a Uni frat by default rather than being thrown out of the DIKs by the DIKs.
We have this line from Nick at the Pink Rose:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He says Vinny dropped out but there's also a hesitation when he says it and could be because he's not telling the whole truth. The flashback showed Vinny to be a bit of a hothead so it could be possible that he was expelled for reasons that Nick wasn't willing to share.

Reactions: ename144

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I might have to go back and watch the last flashback. I don't remember Vinny being portrayed as being stupid. He seemed a bit wild and crazy but he seemed all there.
He seemed to have a bit of Intelligence about him and Nick kind of followed him around so more than likely followed his word to be interesting to see him turn up again in some way or other.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Vinny was extreme, but I agree he wasn't stupid.

He'd actually make a fitting villain given that he's something of a dark foil to the MC. Vinny was the one who transformed the DIKs from an idea into a reality thanks to his need to push the envelope, but they came to embody all of Tommy and Rusty's immature traits. Now we see the MC leading the resurrection of the DIKs, with the intention of making them more responsible and mature. It would be fitting if he had to face down Vinny's crusade for adrenaline at some point.

The only problem is that Vinny just seems too focused on short term goals to be a proper villain. Normally you want your villain to have the big picture in mind; keeps him relevant as the plot advances. Vinny might have matured a bit since the DIKs were founded, but it seems like that would rob him of some of his contrast with the MC.

I suppose we could go the Joker route and drive Vinny to become obsessed with the MC directly. Or just make Vinny one of many antagonists and drop him once his part in the story is done. Food for thought, anyway.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So the Jocks suck mostly, but I gotta admit, Anthony just comes off as the guy that's just fun to hang with. Yes, he's an idiot, at least he's not a huge douche like the other jocks, and that dance just made me like the dude, because he was just having fun.
While yeah he looks a bit better, but did you think about it? Maybe he wanted to stop the fight, so the DIKs would go to preps and Alphas would have enough time to trash the mansion? Became too much of a paranoid lately, lmao

Reactions: Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Vinny was extreme, but I agree he wasn't stupid.

He'd actually make a fitting villain given that he's something of a dark foil to the MC. Vinny was the one who transformed the DIKs from an idea into a reality thanks to his need to push the envelope, but they came to embody all of Tommy and Rusty's immature traits. Now we see the MC leading the resurrection of the DIKs, with the intention of making them more responsible and mature. It would be fitting if he had to face down Vinny's crusade for adrenaline at some point.

The only problem is that Vinny just seems too focused on short term goals to be a proper villain. Normally you want your villain to have the big picture in mind; keeps him relevant as the plot advances. Vinny might have matured a bit since the DIKs were founded, but it seems like that would rob him of some of his contrast with the MC.

I suppose we could go the Joker route and drive Vinny to become obsessed with the MC directly. Or just make Vinny one of many antagonists and drop him once his part in the story is done. Food for thought, anyway.
I think we're overstating the "villain" angle here. Vinny doesn't have to be crime boss level bad, he could just have gotten in with a bad crowd. In the flashback he says he knows "some guys" if the DIKs are "looking to score", which seems a pretty big allusion to drugs. Maybe he got in deep with these "guys" and was expelled because of it, then he went and joined up with them afterwards and became Quinn's dealer. Perhaps Quinn and Vinny already had some kind of business relationship before he got expelled and they kept it going afterwards.

Vinny would be "the big bad" in terms of being Quinn's dealer, but I can't seem being some kind of over-arching comic book-esque "villain" doing all sorts of things behind the scenes to bring down the DIKs or anything like that.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I can see Vinny being a villain given he will have had the inside scoop on what’s going on but not the dealer.

He could be the blackmailer/working with the blackmailer. He should still have access to the DIK's photo cloud thing they used during the Hellweek evaluation. It was too specific for them to point out the DIK's sync up their phones via some cloud thing. The blackmailer got hold of photos the DIK's themselves took. Vinny could still have access to it. Just an idea.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think we're overstating the "villain" angle here. Vinny doesn't have to be crime boss level bad, he could just have gotten in with a bad crowd. In the flashback he says he knows "some guys" if the DIKs are "looking to score", which seems a pretty big allusion to drugs. Maybe he got in deep with these "guys" and was expelled because of it, then he went and joined up with them afterwards and became Quinn's dealer. Perhaps Quinn and Vinny already had some kind of business relationship before he got expelled and they kept it going afterwards.

Vinny would be "the big bad" in terms of being Quinn's dealer, but I can't seem being some kind of over-arching comic book-esque "villain" doing all sorts of things behind the scenes to bring down the DIKs or anything like that.
I didn't mean to suggest Vinny was going to be the shadowy mastermind behind everything wrong at B&R. I was thinking of villain more in the primary antagonist sense: the person who consistently opposes our hero's goals.

It's easy to think of ways Vinny might oppose the MC once. It's harder to think of ways he would do so repeatedly.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes