Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think Jill is 100% a virgin because of this dialogue

View attachment 700065
I could see some girls wanting it slow even if they aren't virgins, but I think Jill is still one.

That's either the universal code for, "I'm a virgin", or she's saying that, "The last time things moved "too fast" it nearly ruined my friendship with Bella". ;)

It'll happen this season for sure, probably ep 7 or 8.
Or with a guy we don't know. Unlikely, but possible. How many dates with Rusy has she had. If it's three... :unsure: The fact that she said "our" date it means it probably was just the one, but her bringing up the three date rule can mean two things (imo).

- That she's done it in the past and it didn't end very well.
- Or that she won't feel ready even after three dates.

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
And the silly idea of killing Riona can bugger off.
Considering how often she wins the Patreon polls for bonus art (aka the special renders), if anyone is gonna be a last minute LI it's Riona. Her dying seems..unlikely. Plus DPC is aware we expect him to kill people off, he doesn't seem to like to conform to expectations.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3685227

second episode:

Maya: THE PROBLEM (i think in this way i find some enemy... :D) she is the classic "damsel in distress", unable to face any difficulty, always hidden behind someone. in this way all her relationship are somethng unhealthy, with her father, with her brother (they don't look so close), with MC to which she lies practically half the times she speaks to him, with her great love Josy (she thought it's over because she didn't hear her on the phone in a while...), with her big sister Quinn, against which she is a ragdoll

she is not owner of any oh her decision, only Josy could save her from Quinn... in every situation she appears weak and pleading. begore she was MC's shadow, now Josy's one

Maya's bad ending: her worst enemy is herself, any destabilization could bring the world down on her, probably the most immediate danger is the free tuition, keeping in mind alla the problems near the HOT. To get her to the end of the story, josy and MC will have to continuously support her
third episode

Sage: ANXIETY. of the five girls, she's the one I'm most worried about (more than Maya :p ) it seems to me that she is just waiting for the end of your last year. she is the president of a sorority, but she knows almost nothing about what's going on.
about HOt acrivities (known and unknown) the contact person for everyone is Quinn and not her, Sage left everything in her hands, as if she had already graduated. no one of the HOTs seems to have particular respect or admiration for her, and Sage is fine with that. HOTs mutiny seems to be near, in the air

there is a particular episode that struck me: when Maya asked for help in reason of the problems she has with Quinn, Sage brutally dumped her, without even trying to encourage her. She certainly trusts Quinn, but it's a bad attitude towards a new girl. in a very similar situation, Rusty, non the smartest kid on the block, had a more friendly behavior with MC, Rusty solved a problem, Sage ignored it

the never ending story with Chad (it is sensless for an hungry girl waiting for a cheating, sexually impotent guy) is connected to this sense of waiting for the degree, it is not important to have the right boyfriend, it is temporary, as the fuck buddy MC

in this situation, HOTS hidden activities became very dangerous for Sage, when they came to surface she will certainly be involved, and could pay also a big price: a suspension? an expulsion? problems with the law?

i'm very worried about her future, MC please take care:sick:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
third episode

Sage: ANXIETY. of the five girls, she's the one I'm most worried about (more than Maya :p ) it seems to me that she is just waiting for the end of your last year. she is the president of a sorority, but she knows almost nothing about what's going on.
about HOt acrivities (known and unknown) the contact person for everyone is Quinn and not her, Sage left everything in her hands, as if she had already graduated. no one of the HOTs seems to have particular respect or admiration for her, and Sage is fine with that. HOTs mutiny seems to be near, in the air

there is a particular episode that struck me: when Maya asked for help in reason of the problems she has with Quinn, Sage brutally dumped her, without even trying to encourage her. She certainly trusts Quinn, but it's a bad attitude towards a new girl. in a very similar situation, Rusty, non the smartest kid on the block, had a more friendly behavior with MC, Rusty solved a problem, Sage ignored it

the never ending story with Chad (it is sensless for an hungry girl waiting for a cheating, sexually impotent guy) is connected to this sense of waiting for the degree, it is not important to have the right boyfriend, it is temporary, as the fuck buddy MC

in this situation, HOTS hidden activities became very dangerous for Sage, when they came to surface she will certainly be involved, and could pay also a big price: a suspension? an expulsion? problems with the law?

Quinn was Sage's daughter and she is vice president of the HOTs and does a lot of the management stuff for the HOTs. If Sage would not trust Quinn, she would not be in this position. Sage knows Quinn for years, so it is normal that she does not give too much weight to the complaint of a new pledge who started with the HOTs just a few days ago.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Rusty may have a friendly behavior but he let Tommy take the lead. For example, in Ep1 Tommy is the one who forced the MC to steal a panties and let him outside naked and Rusty had no problem with it. He didn't really solve the way, Tommy acts toward the MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tommy is vice president of DIKs, but Rusty is a lot more involved, more present in DIKs life
I'd put that down to their personalities Rusty is a much more approachable guy than what Tommy is and I think with how ep5 went it will get worse with Tommy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Rusty may have a friendly behavior but he let Tommy take the lead. For example, in Ep1 Tommy is the one who forced the MC to steal a panties and let him outside naked and Rusty had no problem with it. He didn't really solve the way, Tommy acts toward the MC.
ok

but not being aware of a joke and not being aware of a drug dealing are quite different

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Actually there are only a few girls the MC hasn't gotten to fuck yet. Bella and Jill are the two main ones, Cathy, a few HOT's, and that's about it.
And who he does get to fuck depends on the playthrough.

I wonder if we'll get any more action with the other Pink Rose girls; Brandi, Rose, and Sandy. Personal favourite would be Brandi. :love:

ep3_sclub_brandi_lapdance11_fr1.jpg ep3_sclub_brandi_strip1_fr1.jpg ep3_sclub_brandi_strip6_fr1.jpg

So wishful thinking it was xD
But she sneaked a peek at him in the mirror. That I'm sure of.
Yeah she did. :sneaky:

ep4_after_tennis45.jpg

Reactions: xsssssssss

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys, what are the recquirements to unlock the Rose sex scene in episode 4 ?
The official guide says you have to be on a chick path and have chosen to "party without limits" in the previous episode but even if I fullfilled both recquirements Rose didn't give me any opportunity to do so.
That's the last scene I need, what am I missing there?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys, what are the recquirements to unlock the Rose sex scene in episode 4 ?
The official guide says you have to be on a chick path and have chosen to "party without limits" in the previous episode but even if I fullfilled both recquirements Rose didn't give me any opportunity to do so.
That's the last scene I need, what am I missing there?
If you have CHICK affinity then you won't get it. You need to have Neutral or DIK affinity and you need to have either gotten a blowjob from Envy in ep 3 or done anal with her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Eating her out would be way too fast with the way things are going, hj or something like Bella in the last ep would be my guess.

I really hope the next episode goes for at least 2-3 ingame days because that way we might just move the relationships forward. Expecting a more intimate Bella scene in the next episode, fucking her? yeah no, but definitely eating her out, bj etc
Bella was so close to fucking the MC in ep 5, I'd say the chances of it happening in ep 6 are fairly high if the circumstances are right. Could also make for a great cliffhanger ending if, after (hopefully) progressing to some skin-on-skin heavy petting with Jill during these next few days, she walks in on the MC and Bella during or after. :eek: Even better for the drama would be if she sees them but then runs off before they see her.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Another idea I had for how season 2 could end:

Each of the girls ends up having a personal crisis that ruins their Christmas plans.

Sage gets kicked out of the HOTs, Maya and Josy have a terrible argument, Bella's husband returns and sues her for divorce and gets a court order kicking her out of her own house, Jill's parents demand she marry Tybalt or she gets cut out of her inheritance, etc.

MC has the opportunity to choose one girl to spend Winter Break with, the others are SOL.

Neil: "Welcome home, son. Who's this?

MC: "Dad, this is my friend Sage. She's going through some personal issues right now, and I thought maybe she could spend Christmas with us.

Neil: "Of course, son. I'm Neil, make yourself at home."

[Sage begins weeping as she experiences flashbacks of the past week: Being dumped by Chad in the middle of the cafeteria, discovering Riona's body, Heather leading the call for her impeachment, Quinn betraying her and casting the deciding vote.]

Sage: *sob* "Thank you...thank you so much...."

[Neil and MC embrace the weeping redhead as we fade to black.,]
That's nice fanfic and all but we're all gonna get the same ending for S2 as we got for S1 and whoever we're pursuing won't change that.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I could see some girls wanting it slow even if they aren't virgins, but I think Jill is still one.

Or with a guy we don't know. Unlikely, but possible. How many dates with Rusy has she had. If it's three... :unsure: The fact that she said "our" date it means it probably was just the one, but her bringing up the three date rule can mean two things (imo).

- That she's done it in the past and it didn't end very well.
- Or that she won't feel ready even after three dates.
She's had plenty of dates of before some even forced that didn't end well. It'd be stupid to think she went all the way with them given that she didn't find it very enjoyable.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
third episode

As a list of negatives around Sage, I agree.
Sage`s boundless trust to Quinn seems to be unfounded and her never-ending devotion to Chad as well.
Maybe a retrospective look will show us why, although in the Chad case it was rather the opposite.

In any case, the overall evaluation of Sage would need to list her positives as well. Maybe someone will add it here.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes