Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, I've seen some posts about that, but I missed the boots... Is there any screenshot available ?
It's based on these 2 posts; chociar666 lightened the under door image and Jill Royce sugested they look like Bella's boots from the flashback.

For those who haven't seen it before -> what we can see through the crack under the Mysterious Door (I lightened picture):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a theory That Bella locked room is her own room. since, her teenage years because it's her parents home. Look at Bella boots!

Reactions: Laurelin

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I bet Tommy gonna have a Zuko Character development arc but nahhh that's not gonna happen to Tommy.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I bet Tommy gonna have a Zuko Character development arc but nahhh that's not gonna happen to Tommy.
Well, 5 episodes in we know even less about Tommy's backstory than we did about Zuko's. Given that Avatar ran 61 episodes and we're all hoping BaDIK will clock in under 20, I'm not holding my breath.

Also, I doubt DPC will be able to afford Mark Hamill when we finally meet Tommy's biological father. So that's different, too.

John Doit

Jun 26, 2018
Am i the only one who noticed that Riona has 4 nipples during her sex scene at the mansion? 2 under her top and 2 poking outside

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.5.0 or v0.5.1 to v0.5.2.

This is a bugfix patch, only containing files altered in v0.5.1 or v0.5.2.

Windows/Linux (4.3 MB): -

Edit: 20200627 - Update files packed in RPA.

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Aaah, okay. As a professional psychologist, that startled me for a second actually, as without clearing up this misunderstanding, that would have set you in a very concerning light for me *laughing*
Well, yes. It isn't a dark enough storyline for Cake to shock us with the biggest clubbing you can use, storywise. But in the DeLuca Family, this instrument is used rather well to round up a characters backstory in it. So it isn't too bad, if you know what you are doing with it.
Uh the fact that you think "molestation" is the biggest club DPC can use leads me to believe you haven't played Acting Lesson, his first game.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Or maybe not... :unsure:

Date 1 = Tennis
Date 2 = Drinks with Bella
Date 3 = Morning yoga followed by pancake breakfast
I'm really sorry to resurrect a week-old convo, but I had to respond. By this pattern, we're one lunch at the school cafeteria from a Bella/Jill threesome! Let that sink in! :eek::oops::sneaky::devilish:

Thank you! I'll show myself out!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For you guys, what are the times up to the current episode when you felt DPC is trying to punch you below the belt (sad moments), happy moments and rage moments?

For me:
Sad moment: The double boss encounter in the DIK mansion library.
Happy moments: Always Sage, OMG scenes (especially MC and Jill) in Bella's house, DIK jacket, D&G session, Derek.
Rage moments: Always Tybalt, DIK mansion got trashed, Quinn being a bitch (makes my dick confused).
Sad moment: the grinding before the cumpetion and the explanation for it. in real life I don't know if I would have been able to forgive that
Happy moment: Jill's date e at the pool with Bella.they are the 2 most peaceful and relaxing moments
Rage moments: every time Quinn mistreats Maya, every time Tommy talks

Last edited:
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes