Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Like saying you don't mind Liam dating someone you dated before? I get you bro. Any parts you can remember MC asking Sage to forgive Chad, that might influence her to get back with Chad if we don't pursue her?
No. During Episode 3, you can have MC tell Sage either forget about Chad or say I'm here for you.

Though I have no idea if Sage will continue to be with Chad if you're not pursuing her only DPC knows as time will tell.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thing is that, up until this episode, it didn't seem like she was really doing much forcing. In ep 3 we learned that Sarah and Melanie were doing pretty well for themselves and both Riona and Camila seemed to enjoy their glory hole work, so it seemed like they were all pretty willing participants who didn't need much coercion.

It makes her push to try and get Maya, Ashley, and Mona involved seem a little desperate and arrogant from Quinn and it probably has more to do with her need for money more than this being how she got the other girls involved.
Hmm, I thought that at the end of 4 when discussing being short of money there was a conversation about how one of the other girls was reluctant/resistant to the situation.

And yes in this episode we saw one sister hiding out and mid break down, one fleeing a professor and saying something along the lines of "I can't do it". Just because we aren't shown evidence of others being reluctant to whore themselves out doesn't mean that reluctance doesn't exist. We don't get to see everything that takes place in other rooms.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill stated she doesn't trust any of them due to their behavior therefore I find it hard to believe that she would still like him if she even did at all. Something could maybe happen between them if you tell her Rusty's a good guy and don't pursue her.
She also referenced how guys can be when they're around their friends and the MC can answer, "scared to be themselves", which Jill agrees with. So maybe she felt like she saw the real Rusty before he met up with the DIKs and she liked it, but then felt she couldn't trust him to always be like that since he changed when around friends.

Could be a small hint that, if Rusty betters himself as a result of this DIK reformation, Jill might give him another chance in the event that the MC doesn't end up with her.

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018
An excellent game continues and now I am trying to stay with Maya and Josy, who knows in the end my MC stays with both and forms an XD family

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
She also referenced how guys can be when they're around their friends and the MC can answer, "scared to be themselves", which Jill agrees with. So maybe she felt like she saw the real Rusty before he met up with the DIKs and she liked it, but then felt she couldn't trust him to always be like that since he changed when around friends.

Could be a small hint that, if Rusty betters himself as a result of this DIK reformation, Jill might give him another chance in the event that the MC doesn't end up with her.
Could be a foreshadow of a situation we might face

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hmm, I thought that at the end of 4 when discussing being short of money there was a conversation about how one of the other girls was reluctant/resistant to the situation.

And yes in this episode we saw one sister hiding out and mid break down, one fleeing a professor and saying something along the lines of "I can't do it". Just because we aren't shown evidence of others being reluctant to whore themselves out doesn't mean that reluctance doesn't exist. We don't get to see everything that takes place in other rooms.
Quinn asking Camilla if Mona is going to be a problem? Imagine what Derek's going to do when he find's out concerning Maya? I can get past the drugs aspect. A little weed is fine, birth control pills to boost muscle growth (weird but ok) however the prostitution angle makes Quinn a piece of human garbage to me. I think she's hot as hell and if it weren't for that last part I'd jump on it but that's one side chick that I did the route to get the scene's and then reloaded and skipped that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MrFriendly Cndyrvr4lf
The thing with Quinn, for me, is that, as heinous as her actions are, she's like one of those villains/anti-heroes that you can't help but like even if they've done some pretty terrible things, like Harley Quinn, or Loki, or Vegeta. All characters who've done a lot of bad things including killing people, but other aspects of them, redemptive moments, 180 character arcs, have made them fan-favourites despite once being very villainous characters. Of course, Quinn hasn't had any redemptive moments yet, but I think she could go that way and that's part of the reason I somewhat like her.

Could be a foreshadow of a situation we might face
I think so. I think it would suck if not going down the Jill path and getting her ending meant that we completely break her heart, so it might be better if we could sort of set her up with Rusty in a kind of "this is the man for you, not me" kinda way, because then at least she could be happy.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Every single time you choose "Cum inside pussy", FLASHBACK!
So every possible time? That would be quite the flashback, might replay the whole game at that point :ROFLMAO:

Or that if she notices the MC is different among friends that with her she might dump him too.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Quinn asking Camilla if Mona is going to be a problem? Imagine what Derek's going to do when he find's out concerning Maya? I can get past the drugs aspect. A little weed is fine, birth control pills to boost muscle growth (weird but ok) however the prostitution angle makes Quinn a piece of human garbage to me. I think she's hot as hell and if it weren't for that last part I'd jump on it but that's one side chick that I did the route to get the scene's and then reloaded and skipped that.
Exactly how I feel. Quinn is not redeemable to me. I just can't be "okay" with someone profiting off the pimping out of another person, especially someone they are supposed to be "sisters" with and watch out for. If Sage knows, which I am still not clear on, it will make Sage a no go for me too. And I love me some Sage.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
MrFriendly Cndyrvr4lf
The thing with Quinn, for me, is that, as heinous as her actions are, she's like one of those villains/anti-heroes that you can't help but like even if they've done some pretty terrible things, like Harley Quinn, or Loki, or Vegeta. All characters who've done a lot of bad things including killing people, but other aspects of them, redemptive moments, 180 character arcs, have made them fan-favourites despite once being very villainous characters. Of course, Quinn hasn't had any redemptive moments yet, but I think she could go that way and that's part of the reason I somewhat like her.

I think so. I think it would suck if not going down the Jill path and getting her ending meant that we completely break her heart, so it might be better if we could sort of set her up with Rusty in a kind of "this is the man for you, not me" kinda way, because then at least she could be happy.
The reason she hasn't had and redemptive moments is because she keeps going deeper and ignoring those above moments. Riona has told her that they should stop, her own common sense has got to be telling her that she's in to deep. She is literally stealing from her sisters and her sorority to fund her own bullshit. So even the girls not whoring are now at risk as well.

I dont watch a lot of tv, watch most modern movies or read comic books so I don't get the reference to HQ, Loki or Vegata so hard to judge. I know Loki as a Norse God and he is evil incarnate without a lot of redeeming features. Sorry

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The reason she hasn't had and redemptive moments is because she keeps going deeper and ignoring those above moments. Riona has told her that they should stop, her own common sense has got to be telling her that she's in to deep. She is literally stealing from her sisters and her sorority to fund her own bullshit. So even the girls not whoring are now at risk as well.

I dont watch a lot of tv, watch most modern movies or read comic books so I don't get the reference to HQ, Loki or Vegata so hard to judge. I know Loki as a Norse God and he is evil incarnate without a lot of redeeming features. Sorry
Yep! She is diving head first into shit creek and it feels more like she is going to end up either in jail, dead, or looking to the MC to help her get out of trouble (because game logic). I am fine with letting her drown in her own shit. She's never been more than an ass to my MC. I know others have had different interactions but in my game she is an irredeemable POS.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Holy Bacchus I guess I don't understand how you can label Quinn as a Anti-Hero. Lets see if we can find a common ground, I'm guessing your younger than me but I could be wrong. Blade, The Crow to me are Anti-Heroes. They kill people, torture, maim etc. etc. but they do it to protect others. They are bad guys killing other bad guys to make the world a better place. Quinn doesn't do that. She whores out the people she should protect as the VP of the Hot's all to serve her own selfish needs. There is nothing anti-hero involved in that.

Last edited:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Exactly how I feel. Quinn is not redeemable to me. I just can't be "okay" with someone profiting off the pimping out of another person, especially someone they are supposed to be "sisters" with and watch out for. If Sage knows, which I am still not clear on, it will make Sage a no go for me too. And I love me some Sage.
Blasphemy!!! Sugar Tits is redeemable. She just needs love, care, and a baseball bat full of love. Without the Taser.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sage is disappointed if the MC remembers Lily as a Pink Rose dancer (as opposed to saying she's a DIK recommendation). Given that, and the way Quinn tends to stop talking about the business when Sage arrives, I'm inclined to think Sage does not know about the restaurant.

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018
I guess I don't understand how you can label Quinn as a Anti-Hero. Lets see if we can find a common ground, I'm guessing your younger than me but I could be wrong. Blade, The Crow to me are Anti-Heroes. They kill people, torture, maim etc. etc. but they do it to protect others. They are bad guys killing other bad guys to make the world a better place. Quinn doesn't do that. She whores out the people she should protect as the VP of the Hot's all to serve her own selfish needs. There is nothing anti-hero involved in that.

boy, if people here are disgusted with some character, it is because the writer is doing a good writing in the story, where people can express love, anger, sadness, repudiation by the attitudes, I like Maya even after her hesitation, others here hate her, this is what makes this game great, each choice is a consequence and follows a different path, whether someone likes it or not .... Quiin even I don’t like her, I want her away from my MC. Even Riona and others are better than her. XD

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Sage is disappointed if the MC remembers Lily as a Pink Rose dancer (as opposed to saying she's a DIK recommendation). Given that, and the way Quinn tends to stop talking about the business when Sage arrives, I'm inclined to think Sage does not know about the restaurant.
Honestly hope so. Sage is one of my top 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes