cleostar

Sep 13, 2018
I'm only confused between Jill & Maya... In real life, probably I'll choose Jill to marry.
p.s. Primary reason to choose Jill is she's beautiful, kind n sweet... Secondary reason is she's fucking RICH.
I only have those 2 because I got rejected by them and Bella. lmao im too lazy to restart my bad boy path.
But tbf my favorites are those 2 even from the start. Theres something in Sage thats make her an interesting girl among most girls. Jill is a Mary Sue tho, I hate no flaw girls, hope her flaw coming soon in next episode.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
This is what happens when everyone is stuck waiting for the next big update, all these crazy ideas and theories start flying around. I don't get why everyone thinks Bella has some dark secret when the only sketchy one, IMO, is Quinn with her drug dealing, that might lead to human trafficking of girls to pay off her debts.

Reactions: Omunkulo

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
This is what happens when everyone is stuck waiting for the next big update, all these crazy ideas and theories start flying around. I don't get why everyone thinks Bella has some dark secret when the only sketchy one, IMO, is Quinn with her drug dealing, that might lead to human trafficking of girls to pay off her debts.
Short answer? AL traumatized everyone to the point that they're expecting something crazy.

Long Answer: Because of the twist in AL about that character, everyone is expecting something like this from BADIK, that library scene with Bella kinda made a lot of players expect the worse. The mysteries surrounding her, that scene about asking for help, the closed door that even Jill doesn't know about, that talk with Jill in the bed... Anyway, unless Quinn kills Mona to shut her up next episode, Bella will continue being the suspect as the "dark twist" of the game. Honestly? I hope for something more realistic about her drama, even to be different from AL.

Isn't subverting expectations in vogue these days? That's the chance for DPC, make the door mystery be something silly and most people will be surprised.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Guys if you could help out with some scene unlocking :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ep4 - During Jills date, need Chick
Smoke with Riona
Get Tequila for Lily
Next 2 are on M&J route, go with Josy or stay with Maya - can only choose one
After the party, drive Cathy home

boobkarma

Jan 22, 2019
can anyone help with this error code?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1506, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Thu Jul 09 12:14:06 2020

LuckyAmigo

Mar 22, 2020
For anyone that has played Acting Lessons, are there any wholesome endings? Perhaps a girl that is a rough equivalent to Jill? Hearing about the heartbreaking experiences of Acting Lessons from lurking on this forum has turned me off from actually playing the game, so it would be nice if there isn't purely heartbreak.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
For anyone that has played Acting Lessons, are there any wholesome endings? Perhaps a girl that is a rough equivalent to Jill? Hearing about the heartbreaking experiences of Acting Lessons from lurking on this forum has turned me off from actually playing the game, so it would be nice if there isn't purely heartbreak.
AL has certain twists, but the endings are wholesome. There might be some bad endings too, but I haven't seen those.

Reactions: LuckyAmigo

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I put if of for a long while to but finally took the plunge.

I was quite lucky in that the megan model and character bored the crap out of me (Jill bores me but at least is hot) so the 'heartbreaking choice' was pretty much a slam dunk for me and my earlier adventures meant I ended up with my choice of the smurf anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: LuckyAmigo

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I'm only confused between Jill & Maya... In real life, probably I'll choose Jill to marry.
p.s. Primary reason to choose Jill is she's beautiful, kind n sweet... Secondary reason is she's fucking RICH.
I'm on track for Sage but I don't expect a big wedding, kids and a house simply down to the fact that she (like Jill) is heading out of college leaving us alone for 2-3 years of DIK-style hedonism.

That's why I'm keeping Josy as my side chick as it just makes more logical sense seeing as you've been crushing on her for months compared to the 3-4 days you've spent with the other characters.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
What would the reaction on here be if Zoe shows up and you have the option to be with her at the end, ala Ana in AC?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes