Youven

May 13, 2019
let's reason:

have you ever seen the penis of MC's father?

do you think it's a coincidence?

the father is actually the mother, and this would also explain the female side of MC.

she underwent surgery immediately after giving birth to give a male model to her son, who is however a sensational chick

look beyond
That's too much revelation for me. I am out !

lucilfer

Oct 9, 2018
let's reason:

have you ever seen the penis of MC's father?

do you think it's a coincidence?

the father is actually the mother, and this would also explain the female side of MC.

she underwent surgery immediately after giving birth to give a male model to her son, who is however a sensational chick

look beyond
bro.... :LOL:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.5.2] [Dr PinkCake]

Original Size: 7.87 GB
Compressed Size: 2 GB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
i presume patch will be later on or something ? i hope so, if not im dropping as this is becoming ridiculous

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
what are you referring to?

it seems to me mainly that there are some choices that are not taken into consideration, perhaps because realistically not many would take them.

for example: if you refuse to stay to "sleep" with Josy, she is punished anyway and her cell phone is removed, it's a no sense

according to me that could have been a painful but interesting choice, because, in theory, it would blow up her surprise arrival at the BR
Yep and that's a plot hole not a contrivance. I agree with you but if you are doing a solo route that doesn't include Josy you don't sleep with her. Plain and simple, right?
That's nice, I have 10 pages of saves, albeit on just one route; the "cad" route where I'm pursuing every girl and having as much sex as possible. Each of the saves are at the beginning of different scenes throughout the game so I can both go back to them if I need to reference something in a discussion but also go back to change certain decisions if necessary later on.
Ah see and I don't backtrack unless I'm changing variables or something. I'm not as helpful as you are. You're much more of a nice/helpful guy than I am.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes