Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
playing normally you do not compromise anything with LIs, but depending on the choices you may have already compromised one or more of one

"compromise" in the sense that instead of approaching one of the LIs we moved away from them: lying, refusing to help them when they ask us etc

playing "blueball" we close the last chapter with MC which has to do only with DIKS ....
Yeah but the thing is, i feel like the title of this game has a double meaning, sure its about joining the frat but i also believe its about the journey of the mc's downward spiral into well...... becoming a dik. I'm at the point to were i believe he will have some sort of drama with all of the main girls making him a dik in the process and then at the end you pick w/e girl you like and/or didn't piss you off the most or a side chick.

That's why ill never get too attached to Bella's character. I do think shes the best but thats a rabbit hole id rather not go down especially when we know shits about to hit the fan.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah but the thing is, i feel like the title of this game has a double meaning, sure its about joining the frat but i also believe its about the journey of the mc's downward spiral into well...... becoming a dik. I'm at the point to were i believe he will have some sort of drama with all of the main girls making him a dik in the process and then at the end you pick w/e girl you like and/or didn't piss you off the most or a side chick.

That's why ill never get too attached to Bella's character. I do think shes the best but thats a rabbit hole id rather not go down now especially when we know shits about to hit the fan.
the fear that there is not a happy ending with each of the 5 LIS is a nightmare that has been haunting me for a while ..

but we didn't do anything to DPC because he hates us so much ....

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

josy_beach_fun_series_4k.jpg

josy_beach_fun_series_fullHD.jpg

Thank you all for your support!

It's been overwhelming and I feel that I haven't taken the time to thank all of you enough for helping me reach this milestone.

So, to celebrate I've prepared a reward that I will release daily until it's completely distributed.

It's a special render series I call "Beach fun".

Today's wallpaper is of Josy. I have attached a 4k and Full HD version of the render to this post.

I hope you enjoy this series! See you tomorrow with another wallpaper.

Love

Dr PinkCake

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018

View attachment 738469

View attachment 738470

It's been overwhelming and I feel that I haven't taken the time to thank all of you enough for helping me reach this milestone.

So, to celebrate I've prepared a reward that I will release daily until it's completely distributed.

Today's wallpaper is of Josy. I have attached a 4k and Full HD version of the render to this post.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Fuck yeah, 4K!

Man, 7000 patrons, DPC must make a fortune.

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thats some thicc ice cream she is about to slobber! Ehm.. nice tan. :cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 738469

View attachment 738470

Love

Dr PinkCake
Hot DAYUM!!! :love: :love: :love:

Also, "special render series". :oops: There's more to come!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

View attachment 738469

View attachment 738470

Love

Dr PinkCake
Don't let Tommy see this... Eager to see the other ones, yessssssss

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem I see with the game design is that his story starts at A and has to go all the way to Z. However to get there he needs certain things to happen. So even though we come to crossroad B and C. He needs us to go to C in order to reach D, following? So lets say we choose C, right? All good no changes needed. However if we choose B, as we start to go down that road his "force" takes place and something blocks the road so we have to backtrack and take C anyway or it bypasses C but ends up at D anyway. The scenery may fluctuate a little but no matter what, in order for his story to work, we have to go along his route. That is not "poor game design" it is plain and simple a linear story that has the illusion of choice and content put in or blocked depending on our little choices but no matter what it's just window dressing. Unfortunately that is what is breaking this game. The fact that however we "design" our character and his personality we are forced to do things that run contradictory to who the MC is as a person based upon our choices and that is why I say this is bad writing.
on many occasions it would have been enough to remove some choices to eliminate this "hijacking" effect. no player would have complained

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Manuka

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Tybalt, son of Jade ?!
(beginning of episode 3, Why does she have a photo of Tybalt next to a photo with her husband? and in episode 5 she says to Tybalt "Mommy is thirsty")
Isn't that just her fetish? She does the same thing with the MC. They don't look alike anyway.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
The problem I see with the game design is that his story starts at A and has to go all the way to Z. However to get there he needs certain things to happen. So even though we come to crossroad B and C. He needs us to go to C in order to reach D, following? So lets say we choose C, right? All good no changes needed. However if we choose B, as we start to go down that road his "force" takes place and something blocks the road so we have to backtrack and take C anyway or it bypasses C but ends up at D anyway. The scenery may fluctuate a little but no matter what, in order for his story to work, we have to go along his route. That is not "poor game design" it is plain and simple a linear story that has the illusion of choice and content put in or blocked depending on our little choices but no matter what it's just window dressing. Unfortunately that is what is breaking this game. The fact that however we "design" our character and his personality we are forced to do things that run contradictory to who the MC is as a person based upon our choices and that is why I say this is bad writing.
The story has to be somewhat linear, as it is no one likes waiting 3-5 months for an update if he made a separate path in the game for every decision each story would only get an episode every few years and each episode would add even more paths slowing development further.

Even in sandbox games you usually can only get to a result by following a specific path set up by the developer, I like this format better since I don't have to go searching for trigger events. An open world game might be nice, but that would require a huge design team and still would have limited options (Cyberpunk 2077 has been in development for a decade with a huge team and still keeps getting delayed).

I realize there are a lot more people on here who want more choices, but I actually would prefer a more linear path to keep production up and see more of the content in a single play through (I played episode 4 through 5 times to get the 3 paths with some variation in positive and negative results, but would have liked to get the content in one or two plays).

As for the character not sticking to your choices a better way to think of the game is you are following the developer's character, but as the player you get to sway some of his minor decisions rather than seeing him as your character who then acts in ways you don't approve of (I think the main characters in all these games have moments a player wouldn't choose any of the options for their own story).

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, I know that. That's not my point. The point is why mention her name so much if she's not going to appear in the game or be relevant? She could have just said "step-mom", no reason to add another for us to remember if it's not relevant.
Not entirely true. Even when I'm doing edits/ghostwriting for authors, and we collab, a lot of people in these books that are mentioned are there to add some depth to the story. They don't all need to be relevant to be memorable.

If Monica never comes up in the game, it won't hurt the storyline -- (at the same time, she can always be added in later via a presage) -- at least you have that idea that she is a "real" person with a "name." But if none of them were ever mentioned, the pace of the story would feel rushed, despite many parts feeling rushed. But again, he just doesn't know how to write. There are snippets of good writing, and then it's as if he falls into a mood and barrels through some of his ideas and cuts them out completely.

It is not an easy thing to write a story. I've written over a million words before I got the idea of it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes