moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
But she said what? 99%? 1% is way to small for something that as big as a deal as that, i thought the 1% thing that she won't be sincere about is that she likes pineapple on pizza.
Yeah. We're running in circles here because these are just personal feelings and sensations wich aren't wrong, just different from one person to another. so I won't discuss it further. But I personally understand her motivations to hide such an important aspect of hersef from you and still feel the MC overreacted to the whole situation. I felt more "betrayed" by my own MC who wasn't given the option to act as I would have liked to than by any of the girls involved

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The mini-games can be very frustrating, but at least they help to break up the endless clicking between renders that every other VN has you do and they provide something of a challenge and a reward for completing them successfully.
continuing the discussion on minigames: I did some secondary runs out of curiosity and to complete certain paths that I had neglected in the main ones (the restaurant, the blueball ecxperience and others ..)

in some of these I have excluded the minigames, I would say that overall I liked the game more without (even if you have some economic problems)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
sry if my point wasn't clear, but i meant specifically about maya, maya said she isn't in a relationship and told the mc that the reason she said she has a boyfriend because she doesn't want attention from guys, and we learned the hard way that all this time maya was lying to us. The "betrayal" feeling was because in one of the dialogue the mc trusted maya 100%, and maya was the one who brought up the trust thing and told the mc to be honest 100% with her, only to find out that in the end what maya said was all talk and all his trust to maya is gone because of that.
Like with most things in this game, it often come down to personal beliefs and feelings, and for me, there wasn't anything that rose to the level of "betrayal" with Maya. Some will certainly see it differently, and they do, but although the revelation hurt, it was more about possibly losing to Maya to someone else than it was about the hidden truth.

I fully understand Maya's reasoning for hiding who she was because people can be very judgmental and you never really know if someone is going to accept you for who you are, no matter how nice they might seem at first. So I personally can easily forgive Maya for not telling the MC everything, even when she asked for complete honesty from him and she didn't fully reciprocate because I get why she wanted that and why she held back.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Stupid question: Is there no patch file for Win available atm?
Not at all, the patch does in fact work for both PC and MAC. What you need to do is download the MAC patch and extract as normal (I recommend but other methods are fine). Then keep double clicking on the extracted folder until you reach a folder called game. Copy/paste that into the game folder your old Being a Dik folder.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
there's no update yet? :cry:
Obviously you're not aware that this game has a 3-4 month update cycle, and that the last update was at the end of May, and that they're working on ep 6 right, and that it likely won't be ready until October.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
There's many people who share that sentiment, myself included. But not all them speak their mind because that would be the equivalent of stirring up a hornet's nest around here. At least that's the impression I'm getting.
Discussions here about differences of opinions are pretty chill. I don't particularly like Bella, have said so many times and didn't stir a war or anything :ROFLMAO: .
there's no update yet? :cry:
And there won't be for some months still. We're talking about October.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's many people who share that sentiment, myself included. But not all them speak their mind because that would be the equivalent of stirring up a hornet's nest around here. At least that's the impression I'm getting.
I personally find 95% of the people I've met to be extremely dull. I also know that many of the few people I've found to be interesting are considered dull by other people I know. The question shouldn't be 'is Jill interesting?' because that is a subjective judgement with no correct answer. The question is 'does the MC find Jill interesting?' and the answer is, obviously, yes, at least to the extent that her looks, kindness and natural warmth draw him in.

Reactions: Maviarab

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi any news on android port yet cause the one on first page led to the torrent pc download
The android port is fucked, there was a major glitch which made it unplayable so it has been removed. The link you clicked is the torrent link, the android link was previously in red, indicating a link, but is now in standard text to tell you that you can't click on it.

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes