felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the goal is to appreciate the work, of DPA, then playing each route would be a better idea instead of having more relationships. And despite what Holy Bacchus had said, I think most will be aiming at best for only two different girls because there is a bigger better playing experience when you get the full story of your choices (you can learn more about the character you like). DPA himself said that this game is not centered around sex. It just happens to have sex in it. So going for all girls is not the route you wanna take.

Moreover, there seems to be a great divide. You have your puritans lol who want to go with Jill (cough) but still need to go the Bella route. Then you got your Josie's, which makes you stay with Maya. But then there's Sage who kinda stands on her own. Then again she doesn't have much of a story as the others (yet), so people will most likely choose another girl to fool around with.
there will be time to explore the individual routes. but for that you have to wait for the game to be complete.

and certainly on individual routes we will find inconsistencies, related to facts that have occurred or are known, but which actually belong to other routes.

we will get to know the plot better by wandering from one girl to another, we probably won't have the best of the endings, but still a wider vision.

but already now in fact Maya, Josy and Sage share "a lot of plot", in the same way Bella and Jill

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I've never done it in any path. You don't really need money in this game and it's just antagonizing someone for no reason. If she deserved it at least...
I did it once thinking it might be a render, reloaded immediately, would hate for Jill to take Tybalt's lie seriously.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
there will be time to explore the individual routes. but for that you have to wait for the game to be complete.

and certainly on individual routes we will find inconsistencies, related to facts that have occurred or are known, but which actually belong to other routes.

we will get to know the plot better by wandering from one girl to another, we probably won't have the best of the endings, but still a wider vision.

but already now in fact Maya, Josy and Sage share "a lot of plot", in the same way Bella and Jill
Agreed. We already saw that with M&J and how the MC storming out didn't feel right for those who weren't really pursuing them, as did the feelings expressed by M&J towards the MC later in the episode.

You actually get a much more complete picture of things if you go with all the LIs and when you make other decisions, like taking Quinn's number which gives you a lot more insight into her operations.

did someone posted Quinn & Cathy renders? :giggle:
Sorrow85 posted the Quinn one yesterday, and we haven't seen a Cathy one. Is that today's?

EDIT: Yes, it's Cathy today! Now waiting on either N7 or Sorrow85 to be the hero we need. (y)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Agreed. We already saw that with M&J and how the MC storming out didn't feel right for those who weren't really pursuing them, as did the feelings expressed by M&J towards the MC later in the episode.

You actually get a much more complete picture of things if you go with all the LIs and when you make other decisions, like taking Quinn's number which gives you a lot more insight into her operations.

Sorrow85 posted the Quinn one yesterday, and we haven't seen a Cathy one. Is that today's?

EDIT: Yes, it's Cathy today! Now waiting on either N7 or Sorrow85 to be the hero we need. (y)
yeah, today, 20 mins ago :D

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019

No, that's wrong with M&J. You can't avoid Josy Maya, all those "feelings" are in the open regardless. Same with Quinn's "Operation" you find out the entire story. The only thing is you get to choose a girl. That's it. The rest of the story is revealed.

Edit: It'd be more sensible to choose individual routes to get complete of the storyline. This post doesn't fit the right description for the plot, because the Main plot is with the MC choosing a Love Interest a final one (that's where this is leading up to), everything in between is called "Subplots." They are only there to steer the main character into the direction he will end up choosing. You can't have it all. Multiple playthroughs is the only way to understand that main plot.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I understand, gentlemen that you want to fuck them all. Justify that you want to broaden your horizons about is a little too much.

Currently we have the situation quite nicely balanced. If the MC does not pursuit any LI, then he is a friend with her. DPC can give us at ease story based information on both paths. The sex scene, whether nicely crafted, does not contribute much to the development of the story.

Otherwise, I think it's time for MC who dates only one LI or M&J to stop talking as if he was dating the whole B&R and the whole swyper.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, that's wrong with M&J. You can't avoid Josy Maya, all those "feelings" are in the open regardless. Same with Quinn's "Operation" you find out the entire story. The only thing is you get to choose a girl. That's it. The rest of the story is revealed.
But you can avoid certain crucial moments with both of them, like staying with Josy after the date, going back to Maya after the DIK party, and staying with Maya rather than going to Quinn if you got her offer, which are crucial moments in establishing the depth of feeling these characters have. The MC can also not offer to help Maya or even send positive messages to her and Josy via text and Rooster, so some players can keep as much distance from both of them as possible yet still have to see them get very emotional in ep 4 as though they had done everything positively.

As for Quinn, knowing about her "menu" is part of the reason why the MC can warn Maya about her, and it may also prove to be an important bit of knowledge later in the game. DPC could always have the MC find out another way, but if they don't, then that lack of knowledge may affect something later on down the line.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Otherwise, on the other hand, I think it's time for MC who dates only one LI or M&J to stop talking as if he was dating the whole B&R and the whole swyper.
I've mentioned my dislike of this before and got royally shot down for it. DPC gives us the option of not doing anything with anyone (or anyone 'else' if pursuing M&J)...so that bit of dialogue really irks me. However, as I mentioned in a post earlier, I guess it's ust one of things you have to overlook and roll with as we are being pushed down a set path by DPC regardless of our choices/interactions.

Another example is if you never do anything on swyper except open it to progress to the next scene, as far as the writing goes/scenes...you still know Cathy is on there, can still choose to tell derek...and can still warn her, regardless whether you sexted with her or not.

As for Quinn, knowing about her "menu" is part of the reason why the MC can warn Maya about her, and it may also prove to be an important bit of knowledge later in the game. DPC could always have the MC find out another way, but if they don't, then that lack of knowledge may affect something later on down the line.
I don't think extra dialogue would be needed. That major affinity choice is pretty obviously spelled out exactly what Quinn means right after she asks you if you get laid a lot and then asks what you would do if you were hungry and didn't want to make food. The main thing with that whole section with Maya (and if you refer to the WT) is exactly what consequences are going to befall our sweet innocent lady if we do not tell her. That could be some dark shit in the future....

Last edited:

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
But you can avoid certain crucial moments with both of them, like staying with Josy after the date, going back to Maya after the DIK party, and staying with Maya rather than going to Quinn if you got her offer, which are crucial moments in establishing the depth of feeling these characters have. The MC can also not offer to help Maya or even send positive messages to her and Josy via text and Rooster, so some players can keep as much distance from both of them as possible yet still have to see them get very emotional in ep 4 as though they had done everything positively.

And even so, during that moment with Josie or Maya, you still have to choose 1 at the party. Like I said, playing individual routes will be beneficial. That's the intention of the game. Spreading yourself too wide will ruin chances as well. So the only way to get the full picture is to play several times, different routes. That was my point.

I never chose the Quinn menu and I still warned Maya. Quinn explains this "menu" thing very early in the game.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I’m making this a different post since it’s a different subject.

Dr. Pancakes Is now at 7285 patreons(!) this is likely generating somewhere between $36425 and $78250 pcm, not to mention income from STEAM. (based on average $5 or $10 subs). I’m in no way mad About that. I love the game and think he deserves whatever he can get, that said Where would you like to see the ‘extra’ money spent?

Some ideas;

He has mentioned commissioning 2D art for bonus galleries. What about full chapter Comics (with sex) like Tales from the HoTs where they tell stories of weird sexual encounters?

Animated movies. 4 or 5 minute animated sex scenes possibly based on scenes already in the game but full animated without loops, perhaps Using mocap. Like Drills3D or Wilder.

Transfer of the game on to a ‘better’ engine. Something with a bit more flexibility than Renpy.

Additional staff to allow him to focus of writing and art, creating bigger release more rapidly.

Narinna

Dec 7, 2017
So I've downloaded the version of this that's here, and completed it (loved it!) but ep 5 finished, and the comments I'm reading here seem to elude to material that's not from episodes 1-5. Do patreons have access to episode 6?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hope I put them up correctly.

We're going jet-skiing with Cathy in the daily render of the Beach fun series.
4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.
Enjoy!
Dr PinkCake

View attachment 749290 View attachment 749290

View attachment 749292 View attachment 749292
Dat ass. :love:

(Hit my reaction limit for the day, but will get back to you when it refreshes. :giggle:)

So I've downloaded the version of this that's here, and completed it (loved it!) but ep 5 finished, and the comments I'm reading here seem to elude to material that's not from episodes 1-5. Do patreons have access to episode 6?
There is no episode 6 yet, only a few preview images that have been shared and discussed.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I did it once thinking it might be a render, reloaded immediately, would hate for Jill to take Tybalt's lie seriously.
Well, I technically did it once, then I saw the Tybalt conversation and reloaded. Then I misclicked on it some versions later and noticed the warnings. Have those always been there? At first I though that it was like robbing Maya blind, without consecuences, but I don't know if those warnings weren't there back then or I just disregarded them.
Yeah, having a scandal with Sage if you're not on her path it's not the same as making you romantically involved with her if you don't want to.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No, nobody does until sometime around October. What you're seeing relates to scenes that are exclusive to particular paths, you need multiple playthroughs to see everything.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Exactly this. Especially given there is a flag in the code if you sleep with either of them in Ep5. That is a major defining moment for the future. Which is why I have 4 saves purely for them...2 each for M&J where sleep with each, and 2 each where they reject me...and I go to to each to talk in Ep5.
Exactly my point. It's impossible to go with "all girls" because you miss so much of the few that you can fully pursue. I have multiple save points, too.

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
I'd sampled this game before, like the part where Maya has to seduce MC before the MC gets tasered -- and then the scene directly after. That was all that was available at that time. I finally got to downloading this latest, full version. And what a completely immersive & expansive game. I love almost all the girls for various reasons. I've spent the better part of my free time over the past couple of days replaying all the different branches to complete all the available scenes (and I've finally done it including the 5th chapter). Great bloody game. Can't wait for more shenanigans in future updates~!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes