felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Technically, it's only really the dreaded 3-letter word if the viewer/player cares about the character in question. Therefore, if players aren't interested in pursuing Sage, then seeing her with Chad isn't really NTR since there's no feeling there. However, in order to avoid people feeling that, it's likely we won't see any LIs interacting with "love rivals" until the game's various endings, and this will likely also include seeing Maya and Josy together in any way.

Also, Jill's alternate is likely to be Rusty.
the players or the MC?

who is interested the player counts up to a certain point (any reference to KRJ is purely random).
and MC is necessarily interested in the 5 LIs, it is in the essence of their characters

always86

Mar 19, 2020
"For the risk of upsetting fans" is the same thing as "changing something" because of his fans.
You’ve misunderstood what I sad, which in part is because I wasn’t clear. I didn‘t mean he wouldnt change because that might upset people. I meant he won’t change his plans even if that upsets people.

Imagine for a second, even though he wouldn't, he killed off Jill or Maya. There's such a huge fanbase for them that he'd really upset people, and most likely would retract it because people wouldn't pay for a game that pissed them off. It depends on how important it is to him that the story continues. From what I know, he wants to do this sorta thing for a living. Maybe he doesn't care and will give up if things go south. In of all this back and forth, I didn't get to really explain it. Idc at this point what people say.
In AL he literally kills off one of the two leading female characters people complained. He didn’t change anything. I doubt he would do that in this game because I don’t think it fits the theme. However there is a world of difference between MC having a threesome with his frat mate and girlfriend than killing off a main character.

It's always the same 4 on this forum that have an attitude problem. They're like gnats, swatting at them doesn't do anything.
I find your idea of what constitutes an attitude problem fascinating. Apparently it’s when people share ideas/ theories you don’t like. I’m here to discuss a game I like. If I see something I disagree with I either discuss it or ignore it.

If you disagree with an idea fine. Make your case, just don’t get mad when people don’t agree with you.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
You’ve misunderstood what I sad, which in part is because I wasn’t clear. I didn‘t mean he wouldn't change because that might upset people. I meant he won’t change his plans even if that upsets people.
Ok, np.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In AL he literally kills off one of the two leading female characters people complained. He didn’t change anything. I doubt he would do that in this game because I don’t think it fits the theme. However there is a world of difference between MC having a threesome with his frat mate and girlfriend than killing off a main character.

and in the end it is the minor problem of AL

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Then why does she get so angry when he refuses to even kiss her? The scene where the MC turns up after Sage/Chad have a private argument and he kisses her forehead. I agree the fact they were both presidents of organisations who partied together was a part of their relationship but why would she get so upset over a "formal" relationship not having any intimacy in private? Nobody could see them in her room but she wanted more from him than a kiss on the forehead. She expects more from him and doesn't get even the most basic of affection.
The reason for lack of affection could be that being together with Sage has always been about his public image. His "side" SO could very well be his real love, which is why he's avoiding getting intimate with Sage.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I find your idea of what constitutes an attitude problem fascinating. Apparently it’s when people share ideas/ theories you don’t like. I’m here to discuss a game I like. If I see something I disagree with I either discuss it or ignore it.

If you disagree with an idea fine. Make your case, just don’t get mad when people don’t agree with you.
No, it's when you're blind to what's happening that entices the problem. I stated a case earlier, someone got defensive, even was sarcastic about it, I ignored it, and it just escalated with the same bozos. You can count them easily in a single one-sided post. Yet I'm being attacked for stating a fact? Then I guess you're number 5. See, it's easy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"For the risk of upsetting fans" is the same thing as "changing something" because of his fans. Imagine for a second, even though he wouldn't, he killed off Jill or Maya. There's such a huge fanbase for them that he'd really upset people, and most likely would retract it because people wouldn't pay for a game that pissed them off. It depends on how important it is to him that the story continues. From what I know, he wants to do this sorta thing for a living. Maybe he doesn't care and will give up if things go south. In of all this back and forth, I didn't get to really explain it. Idc at this point what people say. It's always the same 4 on this forum that have an attitude problem. They're like gnats, swatting at them doesn't do anything.
DPC already "upset fans" with AL so we know they're not above doing that. My issue with this whole "listen to the fans" stuff is that they will change a character's good ending to a bad ending because there's a perception that they are unpopular and some "fans" have spoken very harshly of them, and that, in my view, would be wrong.

Whether it's M&J, or Quinn, or anybody else, if DPC has planned for them to have a good or good-ish ending, then he shouldn't change that on the basis of a few special render polls and venomous comments from a vocal few. It's like when Star Wars introduced Ahsoka Tano in the Clone Wars series; she wasn't very popular at first and she's now one of the most popular Star Wars characters, but had Lucasfilm listened to that early criticism and got rid of her then that might not have happened.

And I totally agree. Yet you continually pursue me like I'm opposing what you're saying. But when you stick to your guns, you end up pissing someone off. You either comply or get out of the way. If enough people get pissed off at him, the game is done. He can't fund it. How much longer can the game continue to be developed before those monthly patreons start dropping off, trying to budget?
I don't think you oppose what I say, I think we're just saying it in different ways and each trying to clarify our stance as clearly as possible, hence the back-and-forth.

There will always be people who don't like how things end or how they play out, but there will always be far more who continue to support them. I disliked all but one of the latest Star Wars movies since Disney took charge (the one good film being Rogue One), but I am still a Star Wars fan who buys the merch of the parts I like, reads the comics, and watches the shows. Some people say they are "done" with Star Wars after those films, but I'm not even though I didn't like them, and some people might one day say they are "done" with this game and with DPC if he does something they don't like, but plenty of others won't be "done" and he'll still get support.

In the end, what I hope is that the lesson DPC has taken from AL is to always have the option to avoid a character having a tragic ending. I remember playing Dreams of Desire the first time and (SPOILER) Tracy got killed near the end of the game. I was like, "WTF?!", but then I found out I made a wrong choice earlier and when I went back, this scene had a better outcome. Similarly, I only got one character ending the first time when I wanted the harem ending and found out that that too was because of certain choices that I then went back to do differently. Therefore, if there is a bad ending for any LI or even a side character like Quinn, it should be avoidable by being based on making the "right" choices, unlike AL where it was unavoidable no matter what you did.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
DPC already "upset fans" with AL so we know they're not above doing that. My issue with this whole "listen to the fans" stuff is that they will change a character's good ending to a bad ending because there's a perception that they are unpopular and some "fans" have spoken very harshly of them, and that, in my view, would be wrong.

Whether it's M&J, or Quinn, or anybody else, if DPC has planned for them to have a good or good-ish ending, then he shouldn't change that on the basis of a few special render polls and venomous comments from a vocal few. It's like when Star Wars introduced Ahsoka Tano in the Clone Wars series; she wasn't very popular at first and she's now one of the most popular Star Wars characters, but had Lucasfilm listened to that early criticism and got rid of her then that might not have happened.

I don't think you oppose what I say, I think we're just saying it in different ways and each trying to clarify our stance as clearly as possible, hence the back-and-forth.

There will always be people who don't like how things end or how they play out, but there will always be far more who continue to support them. I disliked all but one of the latest Star Wars movies since Disney took charge (the one good film being Rogue One), but I am still a Star Wars fan who buys the merch of the parts I like, reads the comics, and watches the shows. Some people say they are "done" with Star Wars after those films, but I'm not even though I didn't like them, and some people might one day say they are "done" with this game and with DPC if he does something they don't like, but plenty of others won't be "done" and he'll still get support.

In the end, what I hope is that the lesson DPC has taken from AL is to always have the option to avoid a character having a tragic ending. I remember playing Dreams of Desire the first time and (SPOILER) Tracy got killed near the end of the game. I was like, "WTF?!", but then I found out I made a wrong choice earlier and when I went back, this scene had a better outcome. Similarly, I only got one character ending the first time when I wanted the harem ending and found out that that too was because of certain choices that I then went back to do differently. Therefore, if there is a bad ending for any LI or even a side character like Quinn, it should be avoidable by being based on making the "right" choices, unlike AL where it was unavoidable no matter what you did.
Agreed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Dec 20, 2019
The relationship between Chad and Sage is only formal. they are two presidents of two confraternities, they are the "most beautiful couple in the world"
I don't think it's true that Sage has any reason to stay with Chad, actually she has no reason to leave him, which is not the same thing.
Sage does not want to change the status quo, the current situation is as good to her as it is.

and as long as the situation is good for Sage, nothing will change
But the situation is NOT GOOD because she is not getting the attention that she wants from Chad. She wants blood because Chad's attention is focused on another bitch and not her, that's why she unleashed her hound-dog / fuck-buddy to find out who that bitch is.

She's infatuated with Chad, but she's not blind to just sit there and wait for him to turn around. She's not blind to MC's advances either, and I think she is starting to like it. I believe this is due to everyone in campus knows about the "most beautiful couple" and one half of that couple is very buffed that they dare not disturb that status quo, so she never had a chance to experience the advances that she's getting from MC now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But the situation is NOT GOOD because she is not getting the attention that she wants from Chad. She wants blood because Chad's attention is focused on another bitch and not her, that's why she unleashed her hound-dog / fuck-buddy to find out who that bitch is.

She's infatuated with Chad, but she's not blind to just sit there and wait for him to turn around. She's not blind to MC's advances either, and I think she is starting to like it. I believe this is due to everyone in campus knows about the "most beautiful couple" and one half of that couple is very buffed that they dare not disturb that status quo, so she never had a chance to experience the advances that she's getting from MC now.
I do not agree.
Sage's problem is appearances.
If Chad has another girlfriend it's not a problem, the problem arises if people find out.
in fact the rebel HOTs want to make the situation public

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I do not agree.
Sage's problem is appearances.
If Chad has another girlfriend it's not a problem, the problem arises if people find out.
in fact the rebel HOTs want to make the situation public
Sorry, but she sure as hell acts like a lack of intimicy and him not being a 'boyfriend' is a real major problem to/for her. Yes I agree, keeping up appearances for fraternity politics is probably also important, but I think what we see is pretty straight cut.

That kiss on the forehead scene tells you everything you need to know about how she feels. Anyone with any relatiosnhip experience can figure that one out. Add in the infedelity, frat politics is low down on the list.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sorry, but she sure as hell acts like a lack of intimicy and him not being a 'boyfriend' is a real major problem to/for her. Yes I agree, keeping up appearances for fraternity politics is probably also important, but I think what we see is pretty straight cut.

That kiss on the forehead scene tells you everything you need to know about how she feels. Anyone with any relatiosnhip experience can figure that one out. Add in the infedelity, frat politics is low down on the list.
at least in the paths where MC becomes her fuck buddy I would say that Sage has solved that problem (she could have solved it differently also in the other paths)

Sage doubted that Chad was cheating on her, the betrayal was proven. Sage felt neglected, Chad continues to neglect her. what would she be waiting for then?

the relationship with Chad is already over, what remains is the appearance of that relationship
neither Sage nor Chad have reason to reveal the truth

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
If I may offer my two cents on the issue regarding the Sage-Chad relationship and DPC 'not changing stuff'. Whether DPC wants to or not the way he has written the Sage-Chad relationship he has set himself up for failure. And a lot of it is due to him kowtowing to the demands of the small 'vocal' fraction of the anti-NTR group.

Sage's motivations for her relationship with Chad are not clear. The reason their romance fizzled out isn't clear. Sage's reasons for trying to salvage the burning ship of their relationship aren't clear. Why Chad would willingly cheat on Sage if their partnership was so crucial is not clear.

The simplest way out of this would be to not listen to the irrational part of the anti-NTR'ers and show Sage and Chad to be mildly affectionate (sort of stuck in a routine, in a rut). Maybe their sex is less than adequate due to the ED or the fact that he exhausts himself cheating on her. Show it. Tell the goddamn audience that. Hell! show it in the past and don't acknowledge that it is happening in the present. Then enter MC and the 'magic baseball bat' and in due course of time Sage realizes that MC is a better fit for her (Pun absolutely not intended). Initially start off a 'fwb' arrangement between the two. But as Sage realizes that MC is much more a 'boyfriend material' than Chad she starts to see him less and less and eventually breaks up with him. The breakup could be drawn out and may be contingent on whether MC becomes DIK president (say).

But in its present state why any sane woman would think her relationship with Chad needed saving is beyond me. I hope the explanation for why she found a pair of knickers in his bag does not turn out to be that he is into cross-dressing.

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Is there a way to fool around with Camila and Mona on DIKs party in ep4? I have my second playthrough, full DIK mode this time and got Camila from the menu, yet after getting a bear for Mona nothing happens.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
at least in the paths where MC becomes her fuck buddy I would say that Sage has solved that problem (she could have solved it differently also in the other paths)

Sage doubted that Chad was cheating on her, the betrayal was proven. Sage felt neglected, Chad continues to neglect her. what would she be waiting for then?

the relationship with Chad is already over, what remains is the appearance of that relationship
neither Sage nor Chad have reason to reveal the truth
But it isn’t over from her perspective and this inconsistency is my entire point.

For us as a reader her relationship is beyond dead. It barely even existed and the only logical explanation for why she’s stuck around is either she’s a lunatic bunny boiler or the relationship serves another purpose. You’re on the money to assume it isnt a real relationship, all the signs point to it and there’s next to zero evidence they’re a real couple.

But her behaviour doesn’t support that. Shes so angry at the lack of affection it’s creating an inconsistency. She acts like it’s a real functioning relationship she’s unwilling to let go, she puts labels on her relationship with MC, rejects any semblance of feelings because it’s “just” sex with MC. Every times she’s asked about Chad she dodged the question and says it’s complicated or whatever. I’d settle for someone saying stuff happened off camera but even that isn’t acceptable apparently.

This here is my entire point about DPC never showing any of these relationships. The characters are left making seemingly odd choices because they’re reacting like they’re in serious relationships but the story screams that they’re not. It creates an inconsistency we can’t fully reconcile.

We’re all disagreeing on this point not because someone’s right or wrong but because the story is flawed. Characters are seemingly reacting to, and motivated by, behaviours never shown and we’re all bridging the gaps in the story.

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
Hi Everyone, I need an advice.
I finished the 5th chapter yesterday and i'm considering to re-play the game at least another 2 times, only Chick choices and only Dik choices. In my main I decided to be as neutral as possible with all the choices but I know that in future updates there will be needed a specific affinity and status, so here is my question. Do you think that i should make another save more focused on a specific affinity and status Not like Huge Chick/Dik but only Chick/Dik to have more possibility for future scenes or you think that a neutral affinity and status will allow me to see the most of the scenes (I know for example that for Jill in chapter 4 there is a scene only for Chick and i love Jill, the same for Josy and Maya, but i like a lot also Sage that is more Dik oriented so I don't know what to do. Until now I tried to be as neutral as possible to see scene on both of sides but i know that I have to make a decision sooner or later)

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Mona is one of my favorites:

Mona wanted you to join her for a swim in the daily render of the Beach fun series.
4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.
Enjoy!
Dr PinkCake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If I may offer my two cents on the issue regarding the Sage-Chad relationship and DPC 'not changing stuff'. Whether DPC wants to or not the way he has written the Sage-Chad relationship he has set himself up for failure. And a lot of it is due to him kowtowing to the demands of the small 'vocal' fraction of the anti-NTR group.

Sage's motivations for her relationship with Chad are not clear. The reason their romance fizzled out isn't clear. Sage's reasons for trying to salvage the burning ship of their relationship aren't clear. Why Chad would willingly cheat on Sage if their partnership was so crucial is not clear.

The simplest way out of this would be to not listen to the irrational part of the anti-NTR'ers and show Sage and Chad to be mildly affectionate (sort of stuck in a routine, in a rut). Maybe their sex is less than adequate due to the ED or the fact that he exhausts himself cheating on her. Show it. Tell the goddamn audience that. Hell! show it in the past and don't acknowledge that it is happening in the present. Then enter MC and the 'magic baseball bat' and in due course of time Sage realizes that MC is a better fit for her (Pun absolutely not intended). Initially start off a 'fwb' arrangement between the two. But as Sage realizes that MC is much more a 'boyfriend material' than Chad she starts to see him less and less and eventually breaks up with him. The breakup could be drawn out and may be contingent on whether MC becomes DIK president (say).

But in its present state why any sane woman would think her relationship with Chad needed saving is beyond me. I hope the explanation for why she found a pair of knickers in his bag does not turn out to be that he is into cross-dressing.
Chad being gay is the only explanation in universe that would explain Chad's behaviour, the other one would be no NTR and I'd rather stick to in universe explanations if possible.

I've seen some women trying to save relationships in which they were abused IRL, didn't notice the abuse and still wanted to be with that guy, I'm not surprised by anything at this point. Thinking it now coldheaded it's easy to say "Why doesn't she just leave him?" We don't know for sure what's on her head, but I think I understand her.
And how many times have we heard about writers having their stories micro-managed to the point where it ends up completely butchered? Having other people tell you how to do your story because of what they want or what they think people want can lead to the story being completely ruined by all the different voices trying to pull it in the complete opposite direction.

Sometimes changes to a story can make it work better and sometimes changes completely ruin it, especially when you change it to what you think people want. As God (Morgan Freeman) said in Bruce Almighty, "Since when did anybody ever have a clue about what they want?" The best thing a writer can do, especially ones who don't answer to Hollywood producers or publishing companies, is to stick to their guns and write their story because there will always be an audience and a market for it.

According to the OP in the mod thread, it is now apparently possible to use the mod to see both the Maya and Josy scenes in ep 5.

Tybalt used Photoshop, or simply this is the "non-punched" image and there will be a "punched" alternate in ep 6 for those who hit him.

Technically, it's only really the dreaded 3-letter word if the viewer/player cares about the character in question. Therefore, if players aren't interested in pursuing Sage, then seeing her with Chad isn't really NTR since there's no feeling there. However, in order to avoid people feeling that, it's likely we won't see any LIs interacting with "love rivals" until the game's various endings, and this will likely also include seeing Maya and Josy together in any way.

Also, Jill's alternate is likely to be Rusty.
In games like Dragon Age (don't remember exactly which ones, at least Inquisition) LIs you don't pursue yourself often end up in relationships with each oher, and I've NEVER heard anyone complain about it. I don't know when this trend of calling everything that happens, even referenced offscreen is NTR started.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But it isn’t over from her perspective and this inconsistency is my entire point.

For us as a reader her relationship is beyond dead. It barely even existed and the only logical explanation for why she’s stuck around is either she’s a lunatic bunny boiler or the relationship serves another purpose. You’re on the money to assume it isnt a real relationship, all the signs point to it and there’s next to zero evidence they’re a real couple.

But her behaviour doesn’t support that. Shes so angry at the lack of affection it’s creating an inconsistency. She acts like it’s a real functioning relationship she’s unwilling to let go, she puts labels on her relationship with MC, rejects any semblance of feelings because it’s “just” sex with MC. Every times she’s asked about Chad she dodged the question and says it’s complicated or whatever. I’d settle for someone saying stuff happened off camera but even that isn’t acceptable apparently.

This here is my entire point about DPC never showing any of these relationships. The characters are left making seemingly odd choices because they’re reacting like they’re in serious relationships but the story screams that they’re not. It creates an inconsistency we can’t fully reconcile.

We’re all disagreeing on this point not because someone’s right or wrong but because the story is flawed. Characters are seemingly reacting to, and motivated by, behaviours never shown and we’re all bridging the gaps in the story.
but Sage is very angry at the begining, when she suspected . then that phase ended

after the kissing scene on the forehead I would say that she no longer thinks about it, her only concern is to eventually establish with MC that he is and will remain the fuck buddy.
at that moment the "real" relationship ends, only communication to the world is missing

then in this specific case it is very credible that Chad and Sage do not see each other, Chad has another relationship (which he cares about but wants to remain secret) and Sage cannot find in him the attitudes he needs (which she finds instead in MC or others). why should they meet "intimately"?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes