Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I hear ya bro, that attitude is what attracts me to Heather. She got that "fuck off" look.
Definitely. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably not even spare her a second glance. Come to think of it, that's one reason why Bella is so high up on my list. Something about her permanent glare really gets my heart goin

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She stops BJ because Jill could come in and she doesn't want to ruin Jill/MC relationship. She loves Jill too much for that.
That's... my point? But Jill wouldn't have catched them.
IRL almost anyone would have stopped ...

getting caught doing a BJ in front of a third person is not a carefree choice
She couldn't catch anyone from the shower. If she had taken a quick cold one then she might come in, but if it was a long one then she wouldn't. I thought it was implied that the MC left the gym early to go to the sauna and it was too late for Jill anyway.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I could need some help. I have started playing today (first time), Ver. 0.5.2.
As soon as I get to the first english exam, I get a an error, "an exception has occured", and cant continue.
If this is a common problem, I am sorry, but this thread is extremly large.
That's what the search is for, very handy when trying to lookup error messages in big threads.

You haven't provided enough details for anyone to diagnose your problem exactly.

If you get an error/exception message in a Re'Ppy game it will generate a traceback.txt file in the root folder (where the exe is). You should include the contents of this file in your post (inside a spoiler if it's long), or attach the file itself, so users can see what specific errors you're having.

In the past people have had issues with missing mini-game assets in compressed versions, so that's a possibility if you're using a compressed version. There's a download around to replace some of those, but can't tell if that's any user for you without the error log.

I'm really in need of help, DPC said he fixed the lost renders problem, but I lost most of them. Did it happen with any of you before?
Hey, I'm already in the 5th chapter of the game, and I lost A LOT of my renders and wallpapers. Does someone have any ideia of why is that happening?
Don't think I've seen any reports of unlocked renders or scenes disappearing.

Did you replace your persistent file? That could cause you to lose previously unlocked content if it was older than your current playthrough.

You could use the mod to unlock the ones you lost. If you don't want any of it's other features might want to uninstall it afterwards though, it changes how some scenes playout and may cause issues if you try to play without it in future versions of BeingADIK.

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
damn Heather, why the long finger babe? :sneaky:
you will get your share of major D, don't you worry now :giggle:

Marcelo1212

Jul 30, 2020
That's what the search is for, very handy when trying to lookup error messages in big threads.

You haven't provided enough details for anyone to diagnose your problem exactly.

If you get an error/exception message in a Re'Ppy game it will generated a traceback.txt file in the root folder (where the exe is). You should include the contents of this file in your post (inside a spoiler if it's long), or attach the file itself, so users can see what specific errors you're having.

In the past people have had issues with missing mini-game assets in compressed versions, so that's a possibility if you're using a compressed version.

There's a download around to replace some of those, but can't tell if that's any user for you without the error log.

Don't think I've seen any reports of unlocked renders or scenes disappearing.

Did you replace your persistent file? That could cause you to lose previously unlocked content if it was older than your current playthrough.

You could use the mod to unlock the ones you lost. If you don't want any of it's other features might want to uninstall it afterwards though, it changes how some scenes playout and may cause issues if you try to play without it in future versions of BeingADIK.
thanks bro, I'll do as you said

Reactions: Meushi

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think you may be overthinking it. If a girl is hot, she usually knows it. She's not throwing herself at literally anyone else except the MC, and it's very likely that in her entire life prior to the event of the game, not a single person has turned her down. It would still make the statement true even if she hasn't been in the position to be turned down in the last couple of years
But again, being turned down has been her reality for the last couple of years! Chad has never (AFAWCT) shown any interest in her beyond being a public trophy. The MC blows her off when she tries to seduce him (in the path my screenshot comes from). Why does she still treat that like an isolated incident? I'm not saying she should be having a nervous breakdown or anything, just that she should have noticed the recent trend by now.

I acknowledge I may well be overthinking this, but that's what happens when we have to wait months between episodes.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some time ago I made a post replying to Holy Bacchus suggesting that that conversation might have been about the MC, the two of them feeling something for the same person. Since then I noticed something else, maybe why Bella stopped the sauna BJ wasn't because she feared Jill could come in, but because she remembered the conversation with Jill. It looks more plausible than Jill and Bella having an affair.
But if that conversation was about them feeling something for the same person, what reason does Jill have to suspect that that is what's happening here? Whether the MC is on close terms with Bella or not, there is no real indication for Jill to believe that there could be something between them or even that Bella likes him in that way. On the Bella path, Jill is surprised that she's warmed up to him so much and if you stay with her then you play Bella's favourite song on the guitar which shows signs of a closeness, but the conversation in the bed happens on every path including the one where Bella doesn't like the MC very much. In both cases, there's very little for Jill to go on that would make her suspicious of anything.

Then there's the question of who this person would have been and when did it happen. Did Jill have a thing for Bella's husband? Did Bella have something for another student while still married or after her husband left? Was it even a student or was it maybe someone older than Jill? It feels to me that this theory of them both once feeling something for the same person before has quite a few holes in it from both a character and narrative standpoint, moreso than some would say that the Jill/Bella "hook-up" theory has.

With regards to the Jill/Bella "hook-up" theory, if it was just a singular make-out session due to them both feeling emotionally vulnerable (my working hypothesis), that doesn't exactly rise to the level of "affair". It would have just been a one-time thing that likely happened in similar circumstances (being in bed together) that the two of them simply brushed off as a mistake and agreed not to let it happen. It's not like Good Girl Gone Bad where one sapphic kiss between friends can lead to them going from straight to gay. It could just have been one-and-done, and there was nothing more to it.

But then again, even if there was more to it, would it really be all that bad? Not saying "more" as in they did more than just kiss, it could still have been just a one-time kiss, but maybe it was more enjoyable than either of them have cared to admit and they're simply repressing it. Jill may come across as a sweet, innocent, and somewhat naive person who lives in a privileged bubble, but we've also seen signs that she may be sexually repressed. So moments of physical intimacy might awaken things in her and perhaps she wanted to carry on with Bella but she shut her down and straightened (no pun intended) her out. They moved past it for the sake of their friendship, but in moments like the one in ep 5 it resurfaces because it's not completely forgotten.

In any case, I hope we'll get some answers in ep 6 to this mystery and won't be left hanging too long because it was such a tease and probably the biggest "wait, wut?" moment since the end of ep 3.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
That's... my point? But Jill wouldn't have catched them.
The idea is to delay BJ scene so we can see it in the next update. It's called blueballing. After BJ, maybe december, we can see vaginal sex with Bella, in utterly boring missionary position, and you can have another set of blueballs.

• Angry
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The idea is to delay BJ scene so we can see it in the next update. It's called blueballing. After BJ, maybe december, we can see vaginal sex with Bella, in utterly boring missionary position, and you can have another set of blueballs.
Yes and no. It is a blue ball moment. But it has logical reasons within the story. I don’t imagine if/ when we have sex with Bella for the first time it will be boring, in fact I‘d hope it’s a bit of a marathon. She hasn’t had sex in years, She only rubbed one out for the first time in ages a week ago. Once she decides she wants it and is suitably horny, I think she’ll go all night. Especially since she seems to of married an older guy. She might never have a proper deep dicking.

First time with Jill might be different. It’s not clear how much experience she has. She might be the only virgin in the game. So it’s possible (and logical) sex with her will be a bit more romantic. That said I think we’ll get some build up to it and we’re probably due a HJ and maybe bj in 6.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes