Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Am I the only one who hopes we're done with the "this character is secretly related to this character/family" trope? I know it has given us a lot of fun conspiracy theories, but I'd really rather the characters stand on their own instead of an ever-deepening web of interconnected lineages.
If you want to be done with it then don't bring it up. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Dec 20, 2019
Am I the only one who hopes we're done with the "this character is secretly related to this character/family" trope? I know it has given us a lot of fun conspiracy theories, but I'd really rather the characters stand on their own instead of an ever-deepening web of interconnected lineages.
It will only be laid to rest once the secret(s) is out. There are a lot, MC's, Sage's, Bella's, just to name the main ones.

Reactions: grisha

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Ok, I need to know what happens to Bella if you visit her after asking Jill out, can someone msg me and spoil it?

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, I need to know what happens to Bella if you visit her after asking Jill out, can someone msg me and spoil it?
I would spoil it for you, but it is something better if you see it for yourself. Why not load the game and go through it then come here to share your theory? ;)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

View attachment 757150
View attachment 757151

In this daily render, Maya's wondering if you want to play with her.

4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
Maya's face looks off in this render I don't know if it is the expression but it kind of reminds me of this:
team america.jpeg

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

View attachment 757150
View attachment 757151

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
Holy Bacchus, i see today's your day :cool:

he really saving Sage for the last huh :oops:
Or Maya. We still haven't had her render yet.
so as i was saying
he's saving Sage goods for the last aye :love::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wow almost 4,000 pages. Is this game that good? What the heck lol. Im not even going to attempt to read everything.

What should I know before I download and play? This was the top game in the search by weighted rating.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As it pertains to Sage, yes, we don't need her to be related to any known family name. But, the MC being a Burgmeister, that would be totally fine. ;)

View attachment 757150
View attachment 757151

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
YASS QUEEN!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I will play with you over, and over, and over, and over, and over... ;)

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Wow almost 4,000 pages. Is this game that good? What the heck lol. Im not even going to attempt to read everything.

What should I know before I download and play? This was the top game in the search by weighted rating.
nothing, download the game right now and prepare yourself for the experience of a lifetime :)
enjoy (y):)

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

1. The Android version is broken.
  2. Don't skip mini games, you'll need the money.
  3. There are differents paths (Dik, Chick, neutral ), so you'll need several safes to unlock every scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes