Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So I went back to play Ep2 and this dialogue makes the Jill/Bella friendship.
View attachment 771498 View attachment 771500 View attachment 771501 View attachment 771502 View attachment 771503 View attachment 771504 View attachment 771505

She's not more open to Bella. What's she's hiding?
She wasn't meaning the same thing, she's a bit more understanding and open minded?(not exactly what I mean but yeah, something like that). Also, she was hiding her being a Royce, so there you go

• Angry
Reactions: Shades19

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And turn this game into AL v.2? :censored: As for James returning, i can see this happening towards the end and serve as a final test for Bella.
making it to the end of the story with the looming danger of Bella's husband wouldn't be so relaxing ... at least for players interested in Bella.
the great mystery about Bella cannot be carried on much longer

I don't really know what to expect, and that's good.

compared to AL, BADIK seems to me a much more ambitious project so it is always risky to make comparisons, but I believe that the last chapters are quite "light", to greet the LIs that we have lost and with a "happily ever after" for the LI (or LIs ..) chosen

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Remember this day people. Burn it into your memory forever, as it's the day that Jaeger got his soul stolen by the short white haired chick in the banner. If possible, I'd like my soul back, but knowing DrPink it's gone forever and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah, another man of culture I see

always86

Mar 19, 2020
yep, I'd honestly prefer he kill off Bella in a shitty way than to have us (MC) deal with her husband returning.
LoL Why?

Bella is a married woman when we meet her. She doesn’t hide the fact, and in fact that is her justification for rejecting the MC and keeping him at arms length. I don’t think he’s coming back, but if he did it would hardly be out of left field.

Sage has a (limp dick) boyfriend. Jade is married. Maya and Josy are in a relationship. Out of 5 main LIs only one is truly single. (Perhaps one reason people love Jill so much.

That said I can imagine a Jill storyline where she is set up for an arranged marriage by her father. Not because anything like that has been set up, but because it’s a fairly typical genre trope.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Personally I could totally see Bella's husband returning at some point, it would make sense and would be something Bella would have to deal with, and while it could be bad, the fact is he was gone for over a year and she did wait a long time for him, despite the fact she was clearly lonely. Now depending on why he was gone will entirely depend on how bad that situation could be or not and depending on how your relationship with her and potentially Jill is could depend on how it plays out.

I could see a situation where if the MC is in love with Jill and Bella still loves her husband she could leave the MC for James and tell you to be with Jill or she could go the other way and wish to stay with you depending on how things play out.

I don't think there would be an arranged marriage for Jill but I could definately see a situation where her father/family might disapprove of their relationship given the fact she's wealthy and the MC comes from a poor background, perhaps believing that the MC is only with Jill for her money and doing something to try and break them up, I think that would be more likely.

Also I think the other reason why many people love Jill despite the obvious reasons is that out of all the LI's in the game, not only is she the only single person in the game but she's all the only person who genuinely cares about the MC from the start of the game. From that first meeting, to when you have the fight and she let's you stay the night with her to telling the teachers about it the next day. She doesn't do it because she has a hidden agenda and wants something from you, she does it because she's a nice person and she likes you. Whereas Josey and Maya both keep the truth about their relationship from you until the big reveal, Bella while she helps you out, thinks you might be a pervert and again it isn't until Jill tells her about what you've been through that she starts lightening up to you and Sage wants you to spy on her boyfriend for her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yep, I'd honestly prefer he kill off Bella in a shitty way than to have us (MC) deal with her husband returning.
But why? I mean i've already dug a grave for him. He won't be an issue. We just stab him in his sleep, done deal.

So you think we would just have to sludge through some icky domestic drama? I'm afraid thats exactly what awaits us :sneaky: That or she turns out to have some reeal serious mental issues. For me.. both is fine. I want Bella more than i care about her hubby. I know how these stories go, we have to play the nicey guy who swallow everything to get the girl but ooooh well if thats what it takes so be it.

Truth be told it would be nice to have something less yucky though. Maybe he won't be sticking around and solves the issue for us himself. One can only hope. Maybe he won't even show up. He end up being dead while away.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
LoL Why?

Bella is a married woman when we meet her. She doesn’t hide the fact, and in fact that is her justification for rejecting the MC and keeping him at arms length. I don’t think he’s coming back, but if he did it would hardly be out of left field.

Sage has a (limp dick) boyfriend. Jade is married. Maya and Josy are in a relationship. Out of 5 main LIs only one is truly single. (Perhaps one reason people love Jill so much.

That said I can imagine a Jill storyline where she is set up for an arranged marriage by her father. Not because anything like that has been set up, but because it’s a fairly typical genre trope.
you said it yourself, we're already dealing with the partners of the girls in this game a pinch of originality on one girls route wouldn't hurt.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've mostly been posing static renders and writing dialogue.

1845 static renders and 74 animations are completed.

The render queue has 180 static renders and 18 animations waiting for their turn to render. What this means is that episode 6 currently consists of 2025 renders and 92 animations when everything in the queue has been rendered.

Hitting the 2000 render mark and realizing that I have much left to pose makes me wonder how big this update is going to be. Normally, I would feel it's close to being complete around 2000 renders, but not this time.

My gut feeling is telling me that we, for the first time, will venture into 3000+ renders in an update. And looking at the animation count, I know it's not done yet either.

I have plenty of scenes and a handful of lewd events left to write and pose for. I know I want ~30 animations for just one particular lewd scene among the ones that are left.

What I want to have said with this, is that seeing these huge numbers doesn't mean we're that close yet. Don't let that stop you from feeling excited about this being a big episode, but know that there's quite some time left before release despite the numbers I will post in my status updates from here on.

Other news

As I've said in the past, I always strive to learn new things. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's new and helps the development somehow.

Last week I studied and learned techniques that will make the manual process of posing animations much faster for me. While also having the added benefit to enable poses and animation types I had difficulty making before. These techniques are so useful that they have changed my entire workflow for making animations. And that is a workflow that I've been improving since I started making games.

I'm super excited about using this new workflow and I will be spending the better part of the upcoming week posing animations for episode 6, trying to master it.

Poll news
In poll news, the "Special render - Main girl" poll has ended. It was a split result, with Sage winning the $10 poll and Isabella winning $15/25/30 polls. All in all, Isabella was the winner and will get a Special render set in Episode 6. I'll make sure to post a preview of it after I have made it.

I will wait a bit before posting any more polls because I need to think about what's left to vote on. I know I want some kind of animation poll, so I turned this post into a survey to see what you prefer to vote on.

Please vote on everything you'd like to see polls for and I will take the result of this survey into consideration for my next, but also future animation polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
44.PNG

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When thinking about possible consequences, I try to imagine what might've happened if MC hadn't got into B&R at all.

• Bella, some years later, ends up being divorced by James without ever hearing from him and gives up on love.
  • Sage ends up in a loveless marriage with Chad.
  • Jill continues having bad dates with bland rich kids before eventually settling for one of them (please not Tybalt).
  • Maya never meets him and so doesn't have a seed of doubt planted about her sexuality early on and only comes to realise she's bisexual late in life when she can no longer have children.
  • Josy actually gets accepted to B&R earlier and is able to rekindle her romance with Maya without the MC helping to bridge the gap between their personalities and they break up.

Those are all bad endings obviously and I would imagine that those things could still happen if you play the game badly. Playing well would mean that, even for the LIs that you don't end up with, life ends up better for them. For example:

• Bella realises there's no point waiting for James to return and gets the divorce herself before remarrying.
  • Sage, thanks to MC's help, finds out what Chad's been doing (and with whom) and dumps his sorry arse.
  • Jill gains the confidence to break from her patterns and actively pursue a man who's right for her (or Bella :love: ).
  • Being a good friend to M&J would mean Maya gains more confidence and fits into the Hots better, in turn making her relationship with Josy stronger.
  • Pursuing Maya or Josy separately is tricky as it's harder to avoid the fallout from breaking them up but let's say MC sets them up with new partners, I don't know, Troy for Josy, Karen Rebecca Johnson for Maya.
Any combination of those might be possible depending on your choices with the additional wrinkle that you have to be compatible with your preferred LI or you'll trigger their bad end automatically. Not just that though because, if it were me, I'd add a punishment for the player which is that, whichever LI you should've ended up with will, based on your choices, also have their bad end triggered automatically.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
this gonna be a November/ December, release. :) Not that I complain, a nice little holiday gift near the end of the year.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've said it before but I hope that if the MC isn't interested in Bella you are able to encourage her to date his dad. They are both closer in age and possibly both widows it just kind of makes sense in my opinion.
Thats pretty vanilla from a Slaneesh disciple. Loosing faith? Harbouring heretical thoughts? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Skjall

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I have plenty of scenes and a handful of lewd events left to write and pose for. I know I want ~30 animations for just one particular lewd scene among the ones that are left.
My, my. :PogChamp: Maybe the threesome every M&J's fan has dreamed of.

When thinking about possible consequences, I try to imagine what might've happened if MC hadn't got into B&R at all.

• Bella, some years later, ends up being divorced by James without ever hearing from him and gives up on love.
  • Sage ends up in a loveless marriage with Chad.
A marriage seems highly unlikely, considering Chad intends to dump her anyway. More like, Chad breaks with her after graduate and she ends up heartbroken and incapable of moving on.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I've said it before but I hope that if the MC isn't interested in Bella you are able to encourage her to date his dad. They are both closer in age and possibly both widows it just kind of makes sense in my opinion.
"Bella, there's someone I'd like you to meet. Bella, this is my father Neil. Dad, Bella is one of my professors who I definitely haven't finger blasted in her private sauna" :ROFLMAO:
A marriage seems highly unlikely, considering Chad intends to dump her anyway. More like, Chad breaks with her after graduate and she ends up heartbroken and incapable of moving on.
That's fine too, I'm not wedded to any of those ideas, they're just possible scenarios

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thats pretty vanilla from a Slaneesh disciple. Loosing faith? Harbouring heretical thoughts? :unsure:
Our glorious lord Slaneesh is all about pleasure my greatest pleasure is vanilla romance. I would never loose faith in our glorious lord.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This week I've mostly been posing static renders and writing dialogue.

1845 static renders and 74 animations are completed.

The render queue has 180 static renders and 18 animations waiting for their turn to render. What this means is that episode 6 currently consists of 2025 renders and 92 animations when everything in the queue has been rendered.

Hitting the 2000 render mark and realizing that I have much left to pose makes me wonder how big this update is going to be. Normally, I would feel it's close to being complete around 2000 renders, but not this time.

My gut feeling is telling me that we, for the first time, will venture into 3000+ renders in an update. And looking at the animation count, I know it's not done yet either.

What I want to have said with this, is that seeing these huge numbers doesn't mean we're that close yet. Don't let that stop you from feeling excited about this being a big episode, but know that there's quite some time left before release despite the numbers I will post in my status updates from here on.

Other news

As I've said in the past, I always strive to learn new things. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's new and helps the development somehow.

Last week I studied and learned techniques that will make the manual process of posing animations much faster for me. While also having the added benefit to enable poses and animation types I had difficulty making before. These techniques are so useful that they have changed my entire workflow for making animations. And that is a workflow that I've been improving since I started making games.

I'm super excited about using this new workflow and I will be spending the better part of the upcoming week posing animations for episode 6, trying to master it.

Poll news
In poll news, the "Special render - Main girl" poll has ended. It was a split result, with Sage winning the $10 poll and Isabella winning $15/25/30 polls. All in all, Isabella was the winner and will get a Special render set in Episode 6. I'll make sure to post a preview of it after I have made it.

I will wait a bit before posting any more polls because I need to think about what's left to vote on. I know I want some kind of animation poll, so I turned this post into a survey to see what you prefer to vote on.

Please vote on everything you'd like to see polls for and I will take the result of this survey into consideration for my next, but also future animation polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
View attachment 771756
Were i one of his patrons i would vote on all five options...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes