ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Derek there.
I doubt it, someone had to take the picture!

This seems to confirm the MC's birthday will be part of Episode 6 (or at least part of the celebration). I'm very curious to see how that will work out. No wonder DPC says the episode will be big, it feels like it's covering all the stuff that was stuck in a holding pattern for Episode 5.

It's going to be a long wait until October (and that's if we're lucky).

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
"I'm to good for you route."

View attachment 783287 View attachment 783288 View attachment 783289 View attachment 783290 View attachment 783291 View attachment 783292 View attachment 783293 View attachment 783294 View attachment 783295 View attachment 783296 View attachment 783297 View attachment 783298 View attachment 783299 View attachment 783300 View attachment 783301

DIK affiny route.

View attachment 783375 View attachment 783376 View attachment 783377 View attachment 783378 View attachment 783379 View attachment 783380

Jill and Bella route.

View attachment 783384 View attachment 783385 View attachment 783386 View attachment 783387 View attachment 783388 View attachment 783389 View attachment 783391 View attachment 783393 View attachment 783394 View attachment 783395 View attachment 783396 View attachment 783398 View attachment 783400 View attachment 783406 View attachment 783412 View attachment 783418 View attachment 783419 View attachment 783421 View attachment 783422 View attachment 783423 View attachment 783424 View attachment 783425 View attachment 783426 View attachment 783427 View attachment 783428 View attachment 783429 View attachment 783430 View attachment 783431 View attachment 783432 View attachment 783433 View attachment 783434 View attachment 783435 View attachment 783436 View attachment 783437 View attachment 783438 View attachment 783440 View attachment 783441 View attachment 783442 View attachment 783443 View attachment 783444 View attachment 783445 View attachment 783446 View attachment 783447 View attachment 783448 View attachment 783449 View attachment 783450 View attachment 783451 View attachment 783452
No Interest in Jill route.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

• Sad
Reactions: Dik President

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Obviously, someone else would have had that problem but I didn't find anything skimming through here.

I used the unofficial patch from here:
I have also used the cheat-mod in the past.

However this time, when I tried to load my saves from January (4.2) to continue with the game, it gives me a screen that more or less says modifications have been detected and then my only options are to quit the game.

EDIT: It seemed I had to install the cheat mode for 5.2 and it solved the problem. I guess once you cheat, you're a cheater forever!

D

Deleted member 2739658

While I'm not arguing that the high level of sensitivity towards NTR content may have played a role in the way Sage and Chad's relationship is portrayed... I'm not sold that it has to be that. In my eyes, it simply serves to make Sage a more sympathetic and realistic character, overall.

IRL, women tend to cheat because they feel they're not getting their emotional or physical needs met by their significant others. Chad is not giving her the love she needs, emotionally or sexually, so she ends up seeking it elsewhere... with the MC (she won't admit the 'emotional' part of that, but it's pretty obvious while you're living with her). If she and Chad were in a happy relationship, we'd basically be forced to fall back on the stupid 'magic dick' trope so prevalent in adult VNs as justification. I don't think it's a coincedence that we find out that Josy and Maya's rocky relationship contributed to both of them cheating on each other as well.

It also serves to make her more desirable as a LI. As the MC, we can look at her actions and say "she's only cheating because Chad doesn't treat her right... as long as I don't make that mistake when she's my girl, she'll never cheat on me!".
The way I looked at that relationship was that a very young Sage had a huge crush on Chad. It's easy to not see the obvious when you have a crush on someone.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
even if it becomes difficult to establish who can be there given the different possible Paths (Sage could be excluded like Jill and Bella it is difficult to imagine participate in something public) but it is not to be excluded that all LIs are present regardless of the type of relationship, in the end they are all at least "acquaintances"
DPC has said that ep 6 will feature the widest array of Individual paths with the different LIs.

My assumption is that all the LIs end up participating in the RPG session, and MC and one of the LIs end up separated from the rest of the party and go off on a quest by themselves.

My current "guess" , based on the preview pics DPC has posted, is that MC and Jill join Magnar in the library for another D&D session, with Josy joining in through her friendship with MC/Jill, and Maya getting dragged into it as well.

While that is going on, Sage shows up in the library, either to talk to MC or (more likely) to talk to Magnar about some aspect of campus Greek Life (Sage may mock the nerds in her first encounter in the cafeteria, but they are still a legit frat and Magnar is technically an "equal" to Sage and the other Greek Council presidents).

Sage asks Bella where MC/Magyar is at, Bella points out the gaming session, and against her better judgement, Sage ends up joining in and playing the "damsel in distress" that needs to be rescued.

Sage thus is introduced to the other LIs.

Last edited:

An Original Name

Jul 21, 2020
I can't even imagine doing a playthrough without having MC interested in Jill. She's just too irresistible :cry:
I mean if I had an encounter with someone like her and she defended me from pricks like the jocks in real life! I have to fucking stupid not to fall for her on first sight. She blew all the other love interests out of the water on that one scene. When other girls come to talk with the MC in my gameplay, I say this in my head "Yeah yeah whatever, I'm just trying to find Jill; fuck off.". My gameplay just naturally gravitates towards her because we have very similar morals and interests...just exclude the money from the um...similarities.... The only trouble I had was if I should punch Tybalt or not...since I'm pretty sure he would cry to Jill or sue the hell out of me if I did...so...I had to hold back. In the end...my MC is going to follow his father's footsteps and marry a rich girl! Or in other words, make her poor!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've previously said that it's difficult to watch since I'm heavily invested in these characters, but I wouldn't go so far as to describe it as NTR. For me, NTR is about when the protagonist is deliberately forced to watch a LI get fucked in front of them to torture them, and it's most especially NTR if the LI is the one who wants to do it as a way of flaunting it in the protag's face.

The M&J scene, for me, is more like watching a sex tape of your girlfriend with her ex; you accept that she's had relationships before but you don't want to see it because you'd rather not know what their previous relationship was like.

Corruption is basically when you take someone with little to no sexual experience and turn them into a totally cock hungry slut who will do pretty much anything. But this can also be linked to NTR if making the wrong choices with a LI can lead them down a corruption path. Case-in-point would be a game like Good Girl Gone Bad, which when I played the first time saw the friend Eva become a total whore and it wasn't pleasant to see, but making better decisions didn't lead her down that path.

Oh boy, I don't know if I like the idea of double relationship drama with a LI-centric DnG game AND a birthday party with all the LIs in attendance in one episode. :oops: Hopefully it won't be, but I can't really see a scenario where the MC doesn't have invite all the LIs to celebrate his birthday.
think about the positive aspect.

the game of D&G won't take up much space in the chapter:D:LOL:

for the party at the end there are 3 possibilities:
DIKs organize it, so all men (low probability)
Derek arranges it, so he, Maya and Josy, maybe Jill but I don't think so (medium probability)
MC himself organizes it, all LIs are invited, even Bella (medium probability)

but I don't think this will be an opportunity to create tensions, on the contrary it will be a peaceful party in which, in case, undeveloped relationships can be reopened. it will be a happy moment before the twist

even the third chapter was closing happily ...
DPC has said that ep 6 will feature the widest array of Individual paths with the different LIs.

My assumption is that all the LIs end up participating in the RPG session, and MC and one of the LIs end up separated from the rest of the party and go off on a quest by themselves.

My current "guess" , based on the preview pics DPC has posted, is that MC and Jill join Magyar in the library for another D&D session, with Josy joining in through her friendship with MC/Jill, and Maya getting dragged into it as well.

While that is going on, Sage shows up in the library, either to talk to MC or (more likely) to talk to Magyar about some aspect of campus Greek Life (Sage may mock the nerds in her first encounter in the cafeteria, but they are still a legit frat and Magyar is technically an "equal" to Sage and the other Greek Council presidents).

Sage asks Bella where MC/Magyar is at, Bella points out the gaming session, and against her better judgement, Sage ends up joining in and playing the "damsel in distress" that needs to be rescued.

Sage thus is introduced to the other LIs.
your reconstruction is credible.
the game of D&G will probably be a big surprise for me, but for now I am not thrilled at all. we'll see

Last edited:

Mr Viper

Jul 4, 2017
I have a question, the last game "Acting Lessons" was 8 episodes long, so how many episodes long is this game gonna be?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes