xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I don't think STD's are ever going to be a part of the actual story. But having unprotected sex with multiple girls will almost certainly lead to some pregnancies. And that in turn will lead to consequences both in terms of relationships as well as the ending of the game.

So far the only way to heed Neil's advice is to not actually having sex with any girl.
I really don’t see multiple girls getting pregnant. Be very silly for college girls not to be looking after themselves.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
As soon as we got "I think I came inside you a bit. You're on the pill right?" answered with "No...but you don't need to worry about that." and followed it up by putting a full load inside her, I've been expecting that Jade's going to get pregnant. No idea whether the other girls will or not (leaning toward they can seeing as how most of the scenes give an option of where to come), but Jade is who I'd put money on. Considering her kink is mommy roleplay, I think things will get mighty interesting.
She was implying she had menopause. Derek also advised MC to not talk about menopause with her, which was goddamn hilarious itself :KEK:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah it does. It's apparent MC gets extra attention from her. And whether she likes him or not shouldn't even be up for debate at this point. Because she does. The signs are there, you don't even need her to say anything because it's blatantly obvious.
I'm not sure I agree. Quinn has obviously taken an interest in the MC, but the exact nature of it differs a bit depending on the choices he makes. I think this bit if you smoke weed with her on the roof sums it up well:
quinn_weed_chick_1.jpg quinn_weed_chick_2.jpg quinn_weed_chick_3.jpg

Quinn starts off needling the MC because... well, that's pretty much Quinn in a nutshell. She keeps it up because he's a fun target. But I'm not sure how far beyond that it goes if he's on the CHICK path; as she says, he's just a white knight with a libido. It's only when he behaves in a certain way that she does more than just tease the MC or please herself at his expense.

Admittedly, it could be a side-effect of the fact a lot of interactions with Quinn only come on DIK paths. But at least for the moment that's how I see it.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
If by romantic you mean: holding hands, setting up romantic dinners, awkward giggles, sighing and all that mushy stuff. Then yes, we can easily dismiss all that, because that's never happening with Quinn.
Maybe, holding hands once in a while. Maybe...

Quinn looks at MC in all kinds of ways...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... yeah.
Gotta read between the lines with Quinn. That spoiler being the case and point, with more little hints even as early as ep 1.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
This is the best game on the site and better than all other sites by far. You don't hope i enjoyed myself, you KNOW i did.

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
She was implying she had menopause. Derek also advised MC to not talk about menopause with her, which was goddamn hilarious itself :KEK:
I don't know if I can agree that's the implication. She's the gender studies teacher & Derek said something in reference to menopause to her while getting reamed for what she observed to be misogynistic rhetoric to the feminist protesters. I can imagine she'd only get more pissed off at him for that remark. It was funny because Derek never seems able to read the room regarding dealing with feminists & only digs himself a deeper hole. I mean, it's possible that Jade had menopause, but she seems pretty young for it. And I suppose I'd prefer the potential pregnancy plotline as more interesting than just revenge fucking for her husband's infidelity.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I don't know if I can agree that's the implication. She's the gender studies teacher & Derek said something in reference to menopause to her while getting reamed for what she observed to be misogynistic rhetoric to the feminist protesters. I can imagine she'd only get more pissed off at him for that remark. It was funny because Derek never seems able to read the room regarding dealing with feminists & only digs himself a deeper hole. I mean, it's possible that Jade had menopause, but she seems pretty young for it. And I suppose I'd prefer the potential pregnancy plotline as more interesting than just revenge fucking for her husband's infidelity.
Yep. She's apparently supposed to be in her late 30s in the game (?), and the average age women to hit menopause in the US is 51... so, yeah, it's not impossible, but it seems pretty unlikely.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As soon as we got "I think I came inside you a bit. You're on the pill right?" answered with "No...but you don't need to worry about that." and followed it up by putting a full load inside her, I've been expecting that Jade's going to get pregnant. No idea whether the other girls will or not (leaning toward they can seeing as how most of the scenes give an option of where to come), but Jade is who I'd put money on. Considering her kink is mommy roleplay, I think things will get mighty interesting.
your guess would make sense of the most cringe game scene.

Jade asking MC to call her "mom" during sex made me quite uncomfortable considering MC lost his mother, and he tells almost everyone about it.

hard to believe it was a random choice, but it could also be a "joke" by DPC

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
what's the point of DIK and CHICK stats? It seems that the game's story is dependant on those stats a bit which makes it difficult to make decisions to influence the game the way you want to. Is there a patched game that gets rid of the restriction of the stats?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It could mean that, but I'm not that sure of that. She's not that old, but she's close enough to be mad if you mention it.

And that would be boring. I want Tybalt to have a little brother :ROFLMAO: .
Yep. She's apparently supposed to be in her late 30s in the game (?), and the average age women to hit menopause in the US is 51... so, yeah, it's not impossible, but it seems pretty unlikely.
I remember someone saying she's in her mid forties, but I don't remember where they based that one on. It's still unlikely.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Since Quinn likes messing with MC since she likes him I'm hoping we'll have the option to make it clear to her that we're not interested in her maybe then she'll stop annoying him.
why couldn't be interested by her ??? i think a lot of players would be interested... even if she's not a LI in this game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes