AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I love the look on their face, You can tell, they are looking at MC waiting for him to fuck them relentlessly :devilish:
I wish Envy had a route

Yeah... uh... the '77' in my forum name is the year I was born. So... you're still a youngster in my eyes (as is Envy!!!).
When one was younger and we saw people over 30 as old but when one is already at that age or more honestly you no longer see it that way because I know I not old

My father is over 60 and still does activities that keeps him in good shape I used to play many sports in the past but as I started college I was less and less and even though I have been years old since the last time I still feel 100%

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Such as? Because it seems pretty self-explanatory.
Is that a official date or just hanging around? Because she says in one of the conversations she's looking for something serious, but afaik it was a bad ending so I don't know if it applies in every case? Why is Tommy there? Does posting it on Rooster mean they are serious about it? Because I doubt many LI would like to know he is dating a stripper. (Not that I have anything aganist it, but even Sage takes doesn't like knowing the MC goes to The Pink Rose, and I imagine some girls would recognize her).

I don't know, after writing them they don't see that many :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is that a official date or just hanging around? Because she says in one of the conversations she's looking for something serious, but afaik it was a bad ending so I don't know if it applies in every case? Why is Tommy there? Does posting it on Rooster mean they are serious about it? Because I doubt many LI would like to know he is dating a stripper. (Not that I have anything aganist it, but even Sage takes doesn't like knowing the MC goes to The Pink Rose, and I imagine some girls would recognize her).

The way I see it, this is probably going to be the MC's reward for winning Hell Week since what was originally planned didn't happen, so Tommy as his maggor father is taking him for a drink and he gets to choose a stripper from Pink Rose to accompany them and he picks Envy. Either that or it's just a chance meeting, and for all we know the other DIKs might be there too.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What's the general consensus on Tommy? Obviously he comes off as a bit of a moody prick, but he doesn't seem like an actually bad guy, just someone who takes his frat very seriously.
Selfish cunt who doesn't give a fuck about the frat except in terms of what it can do for him (and by that I really mean Rusty's Dad's money)

I don't think he would hesitate for a second before breaking the code if he thought it would get him something which is bad for any MC who revealed they slept with Jade.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
The way I see it, this is probably going to be the MC's reward for winning Hell Week since what was originally planned didn't happen, so Tommy as his maggor father is taking him for a drink and he gets to choose a stripper from Pink Rose to accompany them and he picks Envy. Either that or it's just a chance meeting, and for all we know the other DIKs might be there too.
Doesn’t that just go against the MC’s whole speech which makes him a hypocrite if he goes along with it. Also doubt he’ll want to render choices and it’s not a choice if he has to pick envy.
Most likely thing is bumping into her and getting additional envy content if you have successfully swiped messaged.

Sep 22, 2017

If she's the "prize" for winning Hell Week then that's a pretty easy cover-up. Doesn't mean the LIs won't get jealous but at least the MC can just blame DIK traditions for it. I doubt it's random chance or an actual date because why else would Tommy be there (and seemingly only him) when even on a Massive DIK path he only respects the MC's actions but they don't like each other at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe Tommy is his way in, since he's a minor and stuff. The thing is posting about it can have repercusions. Would it be a mandatory event or only for people who flirted with her? Maybe both? (Going to the bar is mandatory, speaking to her isn't).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Doesn’t that just go against the MC’s whole speech which makes him a hypocrite if he goes along with it. Also doubt he’ll want to render choices and it’s not a choice if he has to pick envy.
Most likely thing is bumping into her and getting additional envy content if you have successfully swiped messaged.
How? His speech was about how they should work for themselves and not rely on Rusty's Dad's money to fund the DIKs. Going for a drink with his DIK father as a reward for winning Hell Week or even going out with his fellow DIKs for a drink doesn't contradict that at all, nor would accepting a token gesture of appreciation by allowing him to invite Envy along. Being more responsible for themselves when it comes to supporting the upkeep of their fraternity doesn't preclude them from having some fun once in a while.

Whether Envy is there as a reward or they happen to bump into her on a night off, both scenarios would still likely require alternate renders since in the non-invite scenario it's possible to not have a good relationship with Envy yet here they look very cosy with each other. Perhaps something like this could be why this episode is expected to get close to, if not exceed, 3000 renders because there will be a few events that have a lot of alternate renders based on previous choices.

Sep 22, 2017
Maybe Tommy is his way in, since he's a minor and stuff. The thing is posting about it can have repercusions. Would it be a mandatory event or only for people who flirted with her? Maybe both? (Going to the bar is mandatory, speaking to her isn't).
I'm not entirely familiar with US laws but isn't the case that you can't drink until 21 but still allowed to go in a bar if you're at least 18? That would also explain the "faggy drinks" comment from Tommy if that's non-alcoholic (could just be simply a cocktail I know, most of them aren't really considered manly).

As for Nicole's part, it might be wishful thinking but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of the MC choosing his "reward" and the reason it's her on this picture instead of one of the other strippers is because Envy is rather popular with the player base.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I'm not entirely familiar with US laws but isn't the case that you can't drink until 21 but still allowed to go in a bar if you're at least 18? That would also explain the "faggy drinks" comment from Tommy if that's non-alcoholic (could just be simply a cocktail I know, most of them aren't really considered manly).

As for Nicole's part, it might be wishful thinking but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of the MC choosing his "reward" and the reason it's her on this picture instead of one of the other strippers is because Envy is rather popular with the player base.
Being more familiar with US drinking culture, "faggy drinks" probably refers to a drink that girls stereotypically drink (e.g., cocktails that taste sweet, like vodka cranberry and tequila sunrise).

Reactions: flippityflop

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
So I'm wanting to do a complete fresh start to the game, no renders found etc., noting basically. So I deleted everything related to BAD from my computer that i know of, re downloaded off Dr Pinkcakes patreon page but when starting the game i have all my old saves, and renders are collected.
What am i missing in deleting so i get a clean slate, like ive never played before if that makes sense.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
If she's the "prize" for winning Hell Week then that's a pretty easy cover-up. Doesn't mean the LIs won't get jealous but at least the MC can just blame DIK traditions for it.
He could justify or paint that in whatever way he likes. It won't work. Do a role reversal and imagine how that looks. (hint: It's not pretty).

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So I'm wanting to do a complete fresh start to the game, no renders found etc., noting basically. So I deleted everything related to BAD from my computer that i know of, re downloaded off Dr Pinkcakes patreon page but when starting the game i have all my old saves, and renders are collected.
What am i missing in deleting so i get a clean slate, like ive never played before if that makes sense.
Renpy stores saves and permanent data at C/Users/<your user name>/AppData/Roaming/Renpy

There you have a folder for each ren'py game you ever played on your computer, just find BaDIK's folder and delete all

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes