ThePopwolf

Nov 15, 2018
Even worse, the MC doesn't even tell Maya exactly what Quinn's operation is, just that she "uses them to earn money". It's kind of a cheap way to keep her in the dark and make players worry about Maya's possible future. The whole debate on the thread about whether or not she could be eased into the "restaurant" business could've been avoided if the MC just straight up told her Quinn intends to make her a prostitute.
Speaking of which, I found it very interesting that, during the DIKs party in episode 4, Tommy clearly saw that his step-sister is down to join the HOTs, and he definitely knows what Quinn's plans are, probably way more than the MC or anyone else. And yet despite that, he doesn't directly yell at Quinn to keep her away from her little "restaurant business," only saying vague shit to her even in private. Perhaps there's more to this than we know about currently? It's also possible that Quinn doesn't force the women into selling their bodies, but after seeing what happened to Mona in episode 5, I find that unlikely.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Speaking of which, I found it very interesting that, during the DIKs party in episode 4, Tommy clearly saw that his step-sister is down to join the HOTs, and he definitely knows what Quinn's plans are, probably way more than the MC or anyone else. And yet despite that, he doesn't directly yell at Quinn to keep her away from her little "restaurant business," only saying vague shit to her even in private. Perhaps there's more to this than we know about currently? It's also possible that Quinn doesn't force the women into selling their bodies, but after seeing what happened to Mona in episode 5, I find that unlikely.

I don't know how much Quinn considers Tommy to be a reliable partner, reliable enough to let him know about her hidden activities. for drugs in the end Tommy is little more than a customer, when Quinn needs money she ends up turning to the Preps and doesn't even discuss it with Tommy.

I believe that the position of the girls can be summarized enough in what Camilla says, she likes sex and money suits her, formally they are not forced (when money is involved in reality we are all forced ...)

Mona appeared as a sexually uninhibited girl and yet she went through a moment of crisis (if confirmed to be connected to the restaurant and nothing else), Quinn risks a lot in involving other untrustworthy girls in the restaurant.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe because Tommy’s only worry is that Josy will tell family about his activities, not concern for her.
As things stand no women have been forced. Seems highly likely Mona agreed and backed out at the last second for an unspecified reason.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ThePopwolf

Nov 15, 2018
I don't know how much Quinn considers Tommy to be a reliable partner, reliable enough to let him know about her hidden activities. for drugs in the end Tommy is little more than a customer, when Quinn needs money she ends up turning to the Preps and doesn't even discuss it with Tommy.
True, it does seem to be the case that Tommy is left in the dark about a lot of the shit that Quinn does, but I find it highly doubtful that he doesn't know about her "restaurant" business, especially when she literally tells the MC, a stranger, about it.
A lot of people seem to believe Tommy wants to fuck Josy but can't admit it since they're step-siblings. If we take that at face value, an anonymous way of doing it through Quinn's "restaurant" could be exactly what he needs to make this happen without people (even Josy herself) finding out.
No. Just...no. That would be such a cheap reveal in my opinion.
Maybe because Tommy’s only worry is that Josy will tell family about his activities, not concern for her.
As things stand no women have been forced. Seems highly likely Mona agreed and backed out at the last second for an unspecified reason.
Yeah, I guess there are HOTs like Heather and Elena who, as far as I know, don't actively participate in any of Quinn's business, or perhaps they don't even know about it? There's still not a lot we know about the details so we'll just have to wait and see. Speaking of Tommy, that seems like a valid thing he would worry about, if by his "family" you mean just his mother. I'm not sure how much he cares for his step-father at the moment.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, but the game doesn't give you the chance to "warn about Quinn," or however it is phrased.
Not true. That scene plays exactly the same no matter what you do about Quinn's offer. You know she offered you a prostitution buffet and also know how she uses Camila from the time you tried to steal the panties. Yet you just can't give Maya a proper warning because your MC suddenly becomes unable to express himself

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
On the DIK path, I really hope that Ashley's breakdown is related to finding out Derek fucked the overweight feminist, and she fucks MC as "revenge."
You evil ! Ashley is a sweet girl... and i think she knows not being Derek's girlfriend... and MC (if DIK and stay with Sage) did eat her pussy. But, we don't know why she cries in the prep's house, maybe that's the reason, maybe because of Sarah & Melanie "harassment" or maybe because of Quinn should have ask her to "cook" in the restaurant.
Derek is the best friend in this game, i wish after doing all the fun i want, he will end with Ashley.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Screenshots, please. I refuse to put even my wimpiest MC through that humiliation but I'm also a little curious.:D
Here you go.
quinn_loses_1.jpg quinn_loses_2.jpg quinn_loses_5.jpg quinn_loses_6.jpg
(I skipped a couple shots of Derek.)

Same. I'd never join a frat and partake in dumb humilating shit in real life....but to me you're already there, so may as well win it and gain some respect from Quinn, easy point in the whole competition (given in my 14 runs, I've only won the frat competition against derek twice lol).
I've never much liked Quinn, so earning her respect is a very low priority for me. I'd much rather have some say in what's happening to my MC. Eating a condom isn't ideal, but it feels like the lesser evil than letting Quinn have her way with him.

• Haha
Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True, it does seem to be the case that Tommy is left in the dark about a lot of the shit that Quinn does, but I find it highly doubtful that he doesn't know about her "restaurant" business, especially when she literally tells the MC, a stranger, about it.

No. Just...no. That would be such a cheap reveal in my opinion.

Yeah, I guess there are HOTs like Heather and Elena who, as far as I know, don't actively participate in any of Quinn's business, or perhaps they don't even know about it? There's still not a lot we know about the details so we'll just have to wait and see. Speaking of Tommy, that seems like a valid thing he would worry about, if by his "family" you mean just his mother. I'm not sure how much he cares for his step-father at the moment.

but Josy is not likely to get involved, she doesn't have a particular need for money (at least she could do it for Maya, but even then it would be forced)

Tommy is more concerned about what Josy may find out about him by attending the Hots.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Doesn't MC break the bro code by licking Ashley's pussy in the sauna if you go that route?

Also people thinking Derek couldn't get anywhere with the girls that MC is dicking is pretty naive. Derek's a good guy and funny af, in good shape, decent looking guy. He could easily nail some of those girls especially if they were off the menu for the MC.

I doubt it's gonna happen but it also wouldn't surprise me given the possibilities with Liam in AL. Probably will be down to MC's choice though, like in AL and like the decision you get to shoo him away from Camila.
The only chance Derek would have to get with any girls that the MC has also been with is if he buys them off Quinn's menu. He'd have no chance with any of the LIs or side girls by just being himself because the majority of the time he is an idiot who speaks off the cuff so much that what he says to and about women is offensive to them. Liam in AL was different because although he was clownish, he was respectful towards women and so it made his clownish behaviour charming, whereas Derek's behaviour doesn't comes across as charming at all.

What Ashley saw in him, I have no idea, but I honestly don't think Derek would care if she wasn't interested in him anymore for whatever reason because he just wants as much casual sex as possible and clearly isn't interested in anything serious. I'd also bet he's totally oblivious to Ashley possibly liking him.

Mona appeared as a sexually uninhibited girl and yet she went through a moment of crisis (if confirmed to be connected to the restaurant and nothing else), Quinn risks a lot in involving other untrustworthy girls in the restaurant.
Mona, like pretty much every other female character, is attracted to the MC, so if she comes across as "sexually uninhibted" it's only because we've seen her interact with someone she is attracted to. The fact that she stormed out of the Prep party shows that she does have a limit, and that limit is with people she isn't attracted to.

We'll see what happens in ep 6 and if Quinn can convince her to come back, but I'd say that Mona isn't a totally sexually uninhibited person and that she's only like that with people she likes.

Whereas I nearly always fail the CUM-petition. The look on Quinn's face is priceless.
I prefer to imagine the look on Tommy's face if he knew the MC was fucking Quinn, and that's why I always win the cum-petition. :giggle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mona, like pretty much every other female character, is attracted to the MC, so if she comes across as "sexually uninhibted" it's only because we've seen her interact with someone she is attracted to. The fact that she stormed out of the Prep party shows that she does have a limit, and that limit is with people she isn't attracted to.

We'll see what happens in ep 6 and if Quinn can convince her to come back, but I'd say that Mona isn't a totally sexually uninhibited person and that she's only like that with people she likes.
Jill is also attracted to MC, but being more inhibited she restrains and holds him
being sexually uninhibited does not mean accepting everyone, but giving a relative weight to sex itself

Reactions: Maviarab

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill is also attracted to MC, but being more inhibited she restrains and holds him
being sexually uninhibited does not mean accepting everyone, but giving a relative weight to sex itself
Well, for me, there's 2 ways someone can be sexually uninhibited, 1) they're uninhibited with someone they like/are attracted to/comfortable with, or 2) they're uninihibited with anyone and are very sexually open. Mona fits in to that first category, in my view; she'll be very sexually forward and open with the MC because she's attracted to him, but she wouldn't do that or want to be sexual with someone she's not attracted to.

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
hello simple question the next episode is for when I enjoyed ? the 5 episode for me they are successful otherwise continue like that I enjoyed the story of the MC and threw asser surprised on the episode 4

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes