Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I remember how naive I was thinking covid would make the update come sooner. Seems to be delayed even more!
Well, for one thing, DPC is from Sweden and they didn't do a full lockdown and are seemingly doing quite well, have even managed to avoid any economic collapse, so COVID won't have affected DPC too much. Even if it did, DPC's been working on this game full-time since before COVID, so had Sweden done a full lockdown, it wouldn't have likely increased the amount of time DPC works on this game by being stuck at home since that's already how they worked.

So it's not that it's suffered any kind of "delay" from COVID, this is just how DPC works and, based on the size of the episode, it's understandable that it's taken this long.

who is Enya?
She's an Irish singer who does very depressing music.

I thought after last week when the beta testing had started we would get a release date tomorrow and the update next week.
It's possible, but it's also possible this "announcement" could be that either the beta testing is progressing well and he hopes to have it ready for next week or the week after, or it could be that testing is done but there's a lot to fix and might not be ready until the 20th.

Obviously, I'd hope to hear that it's coming next week for certain, but I'm going to err on the side of caution as well.

Yeah I struggle to go full ChiK. I always push Chad plus just can`t bear to run from Dawe and the Jocks. I`m only doing it for the Maya/Josy triangle to see what Ep.6 will bring.
Normally I`m like Full on DiK mode ftw! plus you can still get Jill and Bella being a DiK :D
Can always try the Neutral route, where you can do some DIK-ish actions and also get the M&J relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
amen to that brother, where have you been? after getting the jacket you disappeared :KEK:
Yeah this episode 5 was not much to discuss ... And this tread has been going downhill for a while now....

So have been mostly just watching the tread instead of joining in it..

But had to give my two cents about the best thing of episode 5 so thought what better time for that then just before the release of ep 6 ;)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Can always try the Neutral route, where you can do some DIK-ish actions and also get the M&J relationship.
Yeah I`m neutral at the moment, at the part with Jill in her dorm after Chad the Lad.
Trouble is I keep straying out of neutral...
I do miss Jill getting a dildo in the eye though...never gets old

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am dik path all the way ... far more fun then being a chick path ..

But i understand people going for chick path so they can max out those Jill points
meh
not for Jill
Either Bella, Bella AND Jill, Maya, or Maya and Josy. Jill on her own is not on my radar. I do the DIK path for Sage. I have a neutral path to keep my options but I am sure that is going to have to go one way or the other very soon. I do like Jade an awful lot, and Cathy. Bella though, she is the one that if I had to pick one and stay with it with no other options, it would be her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can be with every main girl and most side girls while having CHICK/NEUTRAL affinity unlike with DIK assuming you don't care about any of the HOT's.
So far, Neutral hasn't locked out any of the HOTs as the only thing you can't get on that affinity is the scene with Quinn in Ep 4 when staying with Sage. You can still get every other HOT scene, even the ones with Camila/Mona in Ep 3 and Sarah/Melanie/Heather in Ep 5, if you have the required DIK status but a Neutral affinity.

Yeah I`m neutral at the moment, at the part with Jill in her dorm after Chad the Lad.
Trouble is I keep straying out of neutral...
I do miss Jill getting a dildo in the eye though...never gets old
Yeah, I suppose it depends on what a person views as the "right" choices. For me, it's been fairly easy to stay Neutral as these have been my decisions with each Major Choice:
  1. Didn't fight Troy - The guy just got beat up by his former frat brothers so no need to pour salt on the wounds
  2. Took Quinn's number - For obvious reasons ;)
  3. Talked to Steve - The guy was a prick in Ep 1, but turned out he wasn't all bad and felt good to set aside their differences
  4. Didn't fight the Jocks - They were just standing there not doing anything, so didn't feel right for the MC to be the aggressor
  5. Accepted Jade's advances - Obviously ;)
  6. Partied without limits - Again, obviously
  7. Smoked weed with Quinn - Seems a few of these are for obvious reasons :ROFLMAO:
  8. Didn't fight Caleb - Couldn't because of the decision to not fight the Jocks earlier
  9. Didn't punch Tybalt - As much as he deserves it, it takes a bigger man to not resort to violence and that's what I want my MC to be.
Hoping that Ep 6 will include at least 1 DIK choice to keep me in Neutral as I'm 1 CHICK choice from going in to that affinity

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah I struggle to go full ChiK. I always push Chad plus just can`t bear to run from Dawe and the Jocks. I`m only doing it for the Maya/Josy triangle to see what Ep.6 will bring.
Normally I`m like Full on DiK mode ftw! plus you can still get Jill and Bella being a DiK :D
Define "Get Jill and Bella". I suspect that in order to close the deal with either one of them, you will have to be on the Chik route. Otherwise I would be willing to bet it is zone out of the contenders for either of them if you're a DIK in the near future. (or maybe I am wrong and a neutral play will work... I have one of each affinity for my only saves)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So far, Neutral hasn't locked out any of the HOTs as the only thing you can't get on that affinity is the scene with Quinn in Ep 4 when staying with Sage. You can still get every other HOT scene, even the ones with Camila/Mona in Ep 3 and Sarah/Melanie/Heather in Ep 5, if you have the required DIK status but a Neutral affinity.

Yeah, I suppose it depends on what a person views as the "right" choices. For me, it's been fairly easy to stay Neutral as these have been my decisions with each Major Choice:
  1. Didn't fight Troy - The guy just got beat up by his former frat brothers so no need to pour salt on the wounds
  3. Talked to Steve - The guy was a prick in Ep 1, but turned out he wasn't all bad and felt good to set aside their differences
  4. Didn't fight the Jocks - They were just standing there not doing anything, so didn't feel right for the MC to be the aggressor
  7. Smoked weed with Quinn - Seems a few of these are for obvious reasons :ROFLMAO:
  8. Didn't fight Caleb - Couldn't because of the decision to not fight the Jocks earlier
  9. Didn't punch Tybalt - As much as he deserves it, it takes a bigger man to not resort to violence and that's what I want my MC to be.
Hoping that Ep 6 will include at least 1 DIK choice to keep me in Neutral as I'm 1 CHICK choice from going in to that affinity
Did you wear the Dildo Helmet? Never mind, I don't know why but I remembered that as a Major Choice, just went back to check it and I was wrong.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

9. Didn't punch Tybalt - As much as he deserves, it takes a bigger man to not resort to violence and that's what I want my MC to be.
Mmm. interesting...went for Jade huh? question is, did you go for Bella as well?
I could see a Jade/Bella intersection in the future..with some serious crash and burn effects :LOL:
I will give a Jade a miss on this route as having Maya/Josy/Sage/Jill/Bella is already daunting.

I always fight Caleb just because that extra +DiK respect is heartwarming.

Never took Quinn`s number this time but always do on DiK routes...cos SPICY and SUSHI!

Tybalt...uhm I confess on my full DiK save I smacked his shiny potato face...and pissed Jill/Bella off....plus if Jade finds out....although I gave her sex tape to the DiKs anyway :LOL:

I always do the weed with Quinn, just because one of the hottest scenes up on dat rooftop, plus seeing Quinn in mother mode is pretty cool.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Define "Get Jill and Bella". I suspect that in order to close the deal with either one of them, you will have to be on the Chik route. Otherwise I would be willing to bet it is zone out of the contenders for either of them if you're a DIK in the near future. (or maybe I am wrong and a neutral play will work... I have one of each affinity for my only saves)
Well, the way I see it is...will there be a possible menage a trois hook up with MC, Jill and Bella...before the Bella drama hits the fan? we know they hooked up, question is can they be convinced to do it again and share our MC?

It`s weird you can be full on DiK and get both involved romantically...is DPC toying with us DiK Players? - that sounds soooo wrong :oops:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I am dik path all the way ... far more fun then being a chick path ..

But i understand people going for chick path so they can max out those Jill points
Yeah my main save is DIK/Neutral so I progress with every girl, or almost every girl. It's more fun that way and I get as much content as I can in that one playthrough. I only have 1 other save, full CHICK for Jill, if I had to pick one girl for him to stay with it would be her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, the way I see it is...will there be a possible menage a trois hook up with MC, Jill and Bella...before the Bella drama hits the fan? we know they hooked up, question is can they be convinced to do it again and share our MC?

It`s weird you can be full on DiK and get both involved romantically...is DPC toying with us DiK Players? - that sounds soooo wrong :oops:
As much as I'm a proponent of that theory, I'd caution saying that "we know" it happened. It can strongly be interpreted that way, but we still have to wait and see.

DEAR. GOD.

MEDIC!!!
Ah, she'll be clean so it'll be fine. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes