DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys,i need help.I have downloaded save for 6.0, and when i press continue, ep starts from save game point. But when i enter the gallery, all new content is locked.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Finished the new update and gotta admit that i still don't care about the maya/josei arc. The milf at the bar at end (DIK path) was that possibly Maya's mom? She had the same white hair and looked like an older version of Maya.

Also this update made me fall in love with Jade/Bella even more, those 2 are at the top of my list.

Reactions: Arigon

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I am still not sure. I am on 3 paths. Sage, J&M and Bella/Jill. I got some satisfaction to be sure on 2 of those 3, however, it just felt rushed. I was not sucked in like I have been in the past. More like some important things seemed to be glossed over/blown past too fast to really give any kind of ..."feeling". Even the paths that I had some satisfaction on seemed very abbreviated. Could just be me I guess, but I was really hoping for more progression.
Which one you don't like so much?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
How to get Nora scene? Is after jill Date but i cant get it? What should i do to get it?
Well, one requirement, is surely to not do the Jill picnic date. If you pick Jill, MC will start looking her picture while ordering drink, and that is cut short the whole "father son" storyline. and I guess the other one is to not sextext with Envy or "break up with her". I assume Nora is for those who rejected Envy

It's fascinating to see how some decisions lock others out and its not based on the affinity system. but decisions of who you pick. :cool:

pro-digi

Mar 1, 2018
It depends. If you have the unpacked game (v5.0.2) that was in OP before the most recent update, you will have to use the extra steps I wrote in the text file to make it work.

If you use other types of modifications like walkthrough mod, I didn't do any test about it, so you would have to test it yourself and see if it works for you. You can also try to manually remove any extra modification you have before applying the patch.
cant find ur v5 compressed anymore. can u update the link?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, one requirement, is surely to not do the Jill picnic date. If you pick Jill, MC will start looking her picture while ordering drink, and that is cut short the whole "father son" storyline. and I guess the other one is to not sextext with Envy or "break up with her". I assume Nora is for those who rejected Envy

It's fascinating to see how some decisions lock others out and its not based on the affinity system. but decisions of who you pick. :cool:
For example, I did next to Arieth, I just can't with such a retard girl and she's not even pretty

Meow1ng

Dec 15, 2018
Replaced persistent and put the save in both locations, but still not working for me. What should I do? Also, what about the DS Store file?
u should delete all saves in both locations (copy them on desktop) and put persistent at both empty folders. If u are about gallery mod

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
anyone knows all the locations of the custom renders ? i found only seven buttons didn't find here's jhonny ! enjoy ! and the biggest vein

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
On the sage path you are wasting your time you get more out of jill and the others than her i dont even feel she is ending worthy mc a hard sloppy seconds for her:sick:
Don't get me wrong, i like Jill as much as most people do, well a little less after this update due to her agreeing to some of tybalts demands we don't know about but i still choose Sage over her in that scenario because in that situation i would always help a friend out when they are in need and helping an ailing friend over a date just makes logical sense.

puttapablo

Feb 25, 2019
Unlocked all the scenes except the Maya & Josy scene is at 50%. Still missing some of the special renders.
Has anyone gotten the Maya & Josy scene to 100%?
Hey Man! Thanks for the saves. But it doesnt unlock the Gallery. If it aint much trouble could you work some magic and make it work? Thanks for hearing out

Reactions: DMC

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I am not sure how I feel about this episode.
On the one hand, certain plot items were completed.
On the other, certain things seems to be tossed into some kind of limbo.
Overall the quality of the artwork was as always, fantastic.
Did it see rushed to you all?
I think it rushed quite a bit. Did we even cover a full day? I guess we did, but it didn't seem like it.
I won't do spoilers, but I was surprised by how little seemed to really get accomplished...
Not saying it was a bad episode, just extremely short and rushed.
It was like five days, dude.

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Quick question, am I the only whose game is kinda laggy?
Like it sometimes takes a second or two for the game to register a click or a movement.
Everything was working fine up to episode 4 then I changed laptop and got a better one and somehow now it’s lagging.

Is there a way for me to optimise it or should I just play with te compressed version (it’s a gaming laptop with every “normal” game I’ve played so far working smoothly so I’m a bit confused).

Thanks for the help!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That had to of been Maya's mom right? No way in hell it's a coincidence they introduce an older milf with white hair right as the father was returning? Or am i just crazy.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes