OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hello guys just a quick question i didnt play the entire game but can we have quinn for ourself in a official relationship??

SecretBoooi

Oct 7, 2018
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5
anyone have full 0.5 save lost mine

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is there any chance for a mod that'll unlock the special renders? I missed an insane amount of them and I can't see myself going back to episode 1 to start over.

Apr 9, 2019
Hi, for me on MacOS Big Sur this solution didn't work. I used:
1. chmod +x BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/*
2. and after granting Gatekeeper permission used this one:
3. chmod -R a+x BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BeingADIK
I've tried both your and the other posters method, but I keep getting the following messages in terminal:
chmod: BeingADIK.app: No such file or directory
chmod: BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BeingADIK: No such file or directory

The program is in my applications folder. Any advice?

dalgas

May 24, 2020
Where are all of the buttons in the library? i feel like i am missing one.
If these don't work, they are in fact random as I've been dreading.

The bonus for them is 2$ to the DIK's account, not that much
Here you go my dude. Sorry for the confusion earlier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone find the Key to rescue Nadia ?
I did it with lockpicks on the door, wand and acid on the cuffs

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Searched for the question but it didn't show up, kind of suspicious that Nick's room wasn't trashed, right?

Haven't finished the update yet, was spent after the Quinn scene :BootyTime:

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Anyway to solve this in compressed version?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed/game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpyc", line 144, in script
    ��Y���b�;�;�;y�J��)楪"n����u�.ϒ��R-G�qԩ��KY�
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

This also happened earlier in the game but I ignored it and the game continued (even though I failed the class),but ignore is not working here. Any help will be appreciated

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
My saves worked fine thankfully. I enjoyed both the Dik and Chick route. Lots of content. Great update.

The only thing I didn't like was the two sections where you had to search for the tiny hidden spots to click on. At the very beginning with the laptop and later placing Bella's books. I must've spent 10-15 minutes looking for those. That shit is the worst kind of grind.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played since about the first three updates and this game is 10 gigs is there really that much content (sex scenes) or is it just mostly story. P.s I like a good story but I would still like a lot of sex scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes