Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I started playing this game because of the girls. But now the highlight is ALWAYS Derek in the gender studies class. Derek threesome with Wendy and Minny is at least what we deserve.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
The Update only, does not work.

Put all the patch files in the "game" file and replace. Result the game is still in version 0.5.2, even extraditing the .rpa files to replace them, it does not work.

Reactions: izkien

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
The Update only, does not work.

Put all the patch files in the "game" file and replace. Result the game is still in version 0.5.2, even extraditing the .rpa files to replace them, it does not work.
You have to apply the patch to the version 0.5.0 or 0.5.1

Reactions: Andre Young

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
People have been mentioning that they had to chose between Jill and Sage during this update. I fooled around with Jill in episode 5 but I didn't get any chance for more direct interactions with Jill, nevermind chosing between the two in episode 6.
Am I fucked already somehow and her route is closed off?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Having to waste time browsing through 20(!) pages, for something that can easily get answered in a minute from many people who had the same issue (very active thread) doesn't indicate intelligence. Quite the opposite. I give you the search function although it needs a sort by latest button on the result page instead of needing to use advanced.

Yes, there are special cases who are asking for a thing two posts above theirs. But if they missed that I'm sure they won't be seeing any complaint posts about them anytime soon...
I don't think that indicate intelligence. It's just laziness, in my opinion it shows a huge lack of respect for those who have already answer that exact question 100 times before, and a strong sense of self entitlement ("people must answer my doubt, a doubt I'm sure no one else have ever had before me"). Also, I highly doubt the response time is shorter than the time you could spend finding an answer on your own, not to mention the personal satisfaction of having found an answer all by yourself without disturbing others and the amount of spamming this could prevent. But yeah, this discussion is useless

Reactions: Maviarab

YRS™

May 30, 2020
It
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is it working???

Feb 13, 2020
I liked the update. It was not what I expected to be but I liked it.
I do find the title of the episode ill fitted though... The only damage control we do is about the mansion, and maybe Sage. But there is no damage control with the other characters.

Here's a bit of a walkthrough for DnG ( maybe incomplete )

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Searched for the question but it didn't show up, kind of suspicious that Nick's room wasn't trashed, right?

Haven't finished the update yet, was spent after the Quinn scene :BootyTime:
Given what we saw in this episode, Nick's room could be yet another red herring. It seems to be the level of DPC's writing these days.

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes