name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What I want to know is what made Chad think it was the MC that was blackmailing him in the first place the MC has pretty much just arrived a day or two previously? Chad being the typical jock here and taking action before thinking it through.
Well if Chad is going to be written as some one with a brain it should be something related to the gym and/or the phone call.As soon as he sees his envelope,he immediatly assumes it`s the MC.
Another possibility that would make some sens is that the pics have been taken while Chad was with Troy,when he was stealing the guitar in the dorm.
Anything else would hard to connect to the MC
1.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
i don't know thinking of acting lesson event make me want to :cry:, especially to the moment when liam hides his sickness that kind of friendship is somehow adorable :cry: and the moment when you choose the girl to be saved melissa young girl who have troubled past and have cruel parent every single hour living inside her parent house like living hell and somehow she endure it all and found happiness with the mc while megan is a girl who have aspirations to become great actress, she have jolly attitude and a hard worker
When asked about it on discord DPC stated he wouldn`t repeat the same story,we are to expect some drama(which already is present) but nothing as heavy as Acting Lessons.
Frankly anything too dark would feel completly out of place in this game.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
did you defend chad when he is called with the dean, and what's in for us to defend chad will he return the favor to the mc someday?
I certainly did. It's the bro code man! Whether it's scrapes at school or on football terraces (UK) :LOL:, win, lose or draw - at fault or faultless - you never snitch (thanks Jill :p) or resort to a "higher authority" to redress grievances. I didn't even think about that choice, clicked automatically.

What I want to know is what made Chad think it was the MC that was blackmailing him in the first place the MC has pretty much just arrived a day or two previously? Chad being the typical jock here and taking action before thinking it through.
Probably no-one has ever dared stand up to Chad before. Along comes this newbie who does it twice (in the cafeteria and in the lobby where MC got the wedgie) in quick succession, then possibly mocked him from the DIK balcony. The Chad radar was firmly focused on the "upstart."

Being caught snooping at the gym as others have mentioned only cements the suspicion ala "only that upstart would dare do this."

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
First, why would Jill have a photo of Bella and her sister? And the other thing is that would make the relationship with Bella in something incestuous. I doubt it.
Yep I know. It was meant to be ironic .... but maybe Bella is dead and the whole scenes are a kind of retrospective of the MC ... before it could come to a relationship ... you never know with DPC

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
i see the similarities between this character
Derek : Liam (MC best friend)
Maya : melissa
Josy : megan
Jill : rena

Leah : ????

tommy have a motive to kill maya if he found out josy is her gf (since his parent prohibit lesbian relationship)
tybalt knows bella and the mc is an obstacle that can ruin his relationship with jill so he had motive to kill the mc & bella
Troy had a motive to kill the mc & his gf in order to provoke dik and jocks to fight each other
zoey don't know her much probably she can be jealous after finding out that the mc have a new gf
steve his parent already breaking up and now he is lonely, his LI abandon him and choose to live with the mc

conspiracy theory : what if bella is leah in badik since her moods up and down maybe she got bipolar disorder
You are not very wrong. In the first place Tommy is too cowardly for that, and is modern, lewd and perverted ... No, I don't think he's a murderer. Steve is useless, I would rule him out. Tybalt instead ... can get to do something ... I would worry more about Tybalt's fool than other character. I don't know if Bella will actually be a mentally disturbed because of her husband's abandonment, but that doesn't make her a bad person.

There are certainly many similarities between Acting Lessons/Being a DIK.

I think Derek is the reincarnation of Liam.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now that you mention Melissa ... Melissa !! I loved that girl and her ending !!:p

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Ilhares

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
When asked about it on discord DPC stated he wouldn`t repeat the same story,we are to expect some drama(which already is present) but nothing as heavy as Acting Lessons.
Frankly anything too dark would feel completly out of place in this game.
That's why at the beginning of the game you are asked if you are in a dark period of your life.
Seeing how many episodes Acting Lessons had and how this story is unfolding, I would expect a similar drama. If not, it would not make sense, since it would not lead to a personality questionnaire just before playing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's why at the beginning of the game you are asked if you are in a dark period of your life.
Seeing how many episodes Acting Lessons had and how this story is unfolding, I would expect a similar drama. If not, it would not make sense, since it would not lead to a personality questionnaire just before playing.
I'm not sure I'd say it could be down to the drugs dark period of life and maybe resorting to that and maybe some sort of real-life dramas specifically stuff that Bella could be going through Maya with her issues and Jill with her bullying could be all those reasons for it. We won't go down the same route at killing anyone off at least I hope not.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Some pages back there was guy with depression in here sharing his impressions,he was bothered by everything in the current build of the game.Every now and than people pop up being offended,intimidated,scared...etc by a certain character,I think the "warning" is for such cases.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I really hope DPC knows what he's doing by saying on 2500 patrons he's gonna quit his other job and take games development as his main job, i mean i do want him to always work on this game and other games when he finishes this one but i don't want him to put himself in a position where the money he's gaining isn't enough for his uses and daily purchases, i know that he probably counted all the things he's gonna be spending his money on cuz no one would take such a big decision without thinking about everything so maybe he still counted the money he's gonna get even if all new patrons were all 1 dollar pledgers.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes