shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not sure I agree with Jill supposedly feeling rejected. She does seem to understand that someone being sick might take precedent over sudden plans. Her facial expression is mainly that she's disappointed/sad her sudden plans didn't play out the way she wanted them, not personal rejection.
She was just blackmailed to stay away from you by Tybalt and she was likely thinking about just not contacting you anymore and hoping that you just grow apart over time. Then she had this random idea of "how about we spend time with each other just one more time on a date and at the end of the date I'll tell him we can't see each other anymore to be open and upfront about it (and because I secretly hope he will talk me out of this decision somehow)", instantly goes to buy the snacks, comes over, hears that you have plans and takes the fact that her plans didn't randomly play out the way she expected to mean that maybe she was just spared from having to tell you goodbye and can go back to the initial plan of just quietly growing apart.
Even in her inner monologue there is nothing that hints at her feeling like him visiting a sick friend instead is a rejection. Sounds more like "fate is giving me a hint by not having had this date happen" or something. She would have likely taken you not being in the house at that exact moment as a hint from fate as well.
The catalyst for the impromptu date was her finding out she missed your birthday as well.

But you do lose 2 points with her behind the scenes and a flag is set, hence the entire debate.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
How many ending are in D&G party ?
i get :
- everybody is killed by IceQueen ;
- all the girls die, MC rescue Sage but Quinn kill them ;
- perfect ending : IceQueen is killed, Sage is rescued and everybody's alive
are there others endings ?

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
The timer for that minigame seems to be something like 13 seconds. Just checked again with a save I had around there. Not such a short timer that you need to be insanely rushed, but you need to pick up the pace in the last 2 patterns if you wanna finish in time.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i get :
  • Quinn kills you right at the beginning
  • Arieth kills you in the sewer
  • You become ice king and along side ice queen kill everyone
  • Low lives kill you in tavern
  • Guards kill you at tower entrance
  • Acid kill you when you touch it (if you have low hit points from previous damage)

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
i get :
Only those and the ending where you kneel before the ice queen, give her an empty pot, an enchanted apple, a mead and then play her some music. In return you get to be the ice king and kill your former party members.

Edit: And yeah, as shazba said, there are also the random bad endings if you try to fight things you can't win against.

Reactions: BenMeiffert
Jan 15, 2019
I think Chad never loved Sage, its not like you love everybody you get relationships with. However, I dont think that he wants to hurt Sage

If Melanie is indeed Chads girlfriend (like DPC is trying REALLY REALLY hard to sell), that means that she is a slut because of what she does since ep4 with the MC.

What I think might be happening is that Melanie and Sarah (being ultra gossips) know who Chad is "dating" and are helping him get out of the relationship with Sage in what they feel is the best moment to do so. And what could be a better moment than when Sage is starting to develop feelings for the MC and/or is a moment when Sage has the MC to "put her pieces back together"?

If Mel and Sarah wanted to break them up... They are already broken up since ep3, what was missing was confirmation.

However, this isnt what is happening because there isnt enough drama for Being a Dik, so our theorys must be true; Chad is gay and indeed with Troy, Melanie and Sarah know it because they are ultra gossips and they pressured Chad into doing this because they want Quinn in power of the HOTS and the MC wont care because he is having sex every single one of the HOTs and that wont change if the president changes.

And with Quinn as president, everybody will become a gloryhole drug selling exotic food named dishes on a restaurant menu :devilish: :devilish:
could be true and maybe that is why chad fought with MC because he thinks that MC know about troy and him as he was once his roommate and he had taken those pics of him and troy

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
  • Quinn kills you right at the beginning
  • Arieth kills you in the sewer
  • You become ice king and along side ice queen kill everyone
Only those and the ending where you kneel before the ice queen, give her an empty pot, an enchanted apple, a mead and then play her some music. In return you get to be the ice king and kill your former party members.

Edit: And yeah, as shazba said, there are also the random bad endings if you try to fight things you can't win against.
Thank you, i just need to become the Ice King then... Yes, Quinn & Arieth did kill me too...

Reactions: fakitap
Jan 15, 2019
The fact that Chad is truly crying when he fights MC means the blackmail is some serious shit.
and maybe thinks that MC is doing this blackmailing because he wants Sage and MC will leave chad alone if he did breakup with sage and won't let out his secret

what more blackmailing can be done with pics ?
it is only that his alpha image will be broken by this specially among his friend circle

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
i feel bad for Mona too...
Evening with Nicole was really fun, i think if Sandy wasn't there, there could have been more romance in it.
Quinn is growing each time i see her. Riona is a bit off with MC in this episode, but Sarah is really in this one. Next episodes Mc will have to save Quinn and Riona and struggle with the Burke's threats (Stephen and Tybalt).
I just need to play some more to get all the renders.
Yeah, I actually think Sandy made the scene worse, I was looking forward to see more of Nicole alone.

Jan 15, 2019
Except Josy right (she dies pulling her Arya Stark Maneuver)? She dies in every possible outcome... Is that some foreboding shit?
and Josy is the only LI who has no serious problems

hope Tommy will create some shit problems. I don't want to see her die

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
and Josy is the only LI who has no serious problems

hope Tommy will create some shit problems. I don't want to see her die
I really hope DPC wouldn't get as predictable as having yet another thruple broken up not through character development but through the death of one of the women involved. I'm pretty sure that since most of the DnG section was just meant as fun and games, having the girls MC knows in other roles, the Josy thing was really just him memeing on GoT. Basically just him reiterating that this is what happens to rogues that think they can backstab frost-royalty.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes