lutiax

Sep 25, 2017
So, anybody remembers Troy? :unsure:

Or how long his story arc was completely forgotten?
It is entirely possible that Troy's only purpose was as a secondary low importance character. We all have encountered people like that. You have one or two encounters, they served no discernable purpose, and are quickly forgotten.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I think the incriminating photos that Chad got are of him and Troy tbh we might see him again once it all comes out in the wash.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Wait, what's this about Chad and Troy? I thought it was pretty heavily implied that it's Melanie he's mucking about with around the break-up scene?

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
but hadn't DPC announced that he would take a break during these holidays?

so updates should essentially be updates on the number of renders
Due to the holiday season, the next status update will be posted on January 1, 2021.

I will of course be working between now and then, with the exception of a few days, and you will see more posts from me before the end of the year.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i don't think maya and josy gave any gift or surprise to MC on his birthday, did they? I really thought it was gonna be another mc-maya-josy scene.
The double blowjob was kind of a gift, but I think they might have said they would do something for him and this wasn't it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i don't think maya and josy gave any gift or surprise to MC on his birthday, did they? I really thought it was gonna be another mc-maya-josy scene.

it depends on how much cataclysm Maya's father will bring in the immediate future, otherwise I'd give it for sure in the next chapter

Reactions: Mikedazz1

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
that's what Maya's father came to do ...:eek:

it must be a heavy gift ... like a mahogany coat
People make a lot of mental jerks regarding that part, most likely nothing will happen, I mean the father very well could already be seen gone the moment they arrive, I still remember in the image where they were Sage and Isabella some here said that they were going to fight and in the end it was Sage looking for help for his thesis xD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
People make a lot of mental jerks regarding that part, most likely nothing will happen, I mean the father very well could already be seen gone the moment they arrive, I still remember in the image where they were Sage and Isabella some here said that they were going to fight and in the end it was Sage looking for help for his thesis xD
but why would her father go away? what did he go to his daughter's room for? a random raid that he'll repeat another random day?

it seems more logical to me to think that she is there because she already knows or suspects something (Josy is now officially her roommate, so it doesn't seem impossible that her father, who already has the room key, also has this information). going randomly to her daughter's room seems like a huge risk to me, if Maya had been in her room and woke up what would have happened? the father how he would explain his presence INSIDE the room.

if they don't find him there I hope there will be an explanation other than "because there is more drama"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The best present would be them breaking up and solo Josy route on DIK path
Nah, the best present would be DPC making a throuple path possible for those that want it and not making it unavoidably doomed to fail like the last one.

but why would her father go away? what did he go to his daughter's room for? a random raid that he'll repeat another random day?

it seems more logical to me to think that she is there because she already knows or suspects something (Josy is now officially her roommate, so it doesn't seem impossible that her father, who already has the room key, also has this information). going randomly to her daughter's room seems like a huge risk to me, if Maya had been in her room and woke up what would have happened? the father how he would explain his presence INSIDE the room.

if they don't find him there I hope there will be an explanation other than "because there is more drama"
Who's to say we're seeing this in sequence? Maybe the Dad has been waiting a while for Maya and he gives up waiting, and either goes to look elsewhere for her, like asking Derek, or goes home. As much as it would be good to have some sort of confrontation with him right now, having him not be there does make things more tense and puts you on edge. Imagine the start of Ep 7, the trio are back in the dorm building, Maya takes out her key to open the door, and when she opens it nobody is there. We the audience know he was there and he has a key, but they don't. It ramps up the tension because he could come back at any moment and they won't be prepared for it, and Maya will likely be caught with Josy or with Josy and the MC, which would be a huge moment.

I wouldn't put it passed DPC to potentially do this.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes