Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Bacchus always asks for proof if I say that Jill is a nympho he wants proof he even says she is a virgin then he goes and says that, I mean he wants proof for when someone contradicts him but then he does not give proof for something he says

No wonder he and Chip look like cats and dogs :ROFLMAO:
I don't think it about proof that much when they get challanged even when you put render in front of them they try to band things and it's because, Any person that like any character intend to find any good qualities in them in any given chance , Including me.

But here is the catch I like to here anything and challenge everything on the other side they believe that only one which is know what is right.

Just like you said !

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
" They are a bunch of Slut, but I still gonna join them because they offer me free money, I need money"
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1153216
Don't you think Josy is below her. Because last time when i given example you just moved on . .

I don't think it about proof that much when they get challanged even when you put render in front of them they try to band things and it's because, Any person that like any character intend to find any good qualities in them in any given chance , Including me.

But here is the catch I like to here anything and challenge everything on the other side they believe that only one which is know what is right.

Just like you said !

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well, we can see that as two way.
1, having guts for doing something that is against her principles.
2. She is a giant Hypocrite
I think she is somewhere in between the two :unsure:
Isn't the first hypothesis also technically being a hypocrite?
you make me sick, but i join you because i need the privileges you grant me

the purpose justifies the means (I don't know how to write this quote from Macchiavelli correctly in English)

it is a desperate and senseless gesture, but hypocritical

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Nov 12, 2020
Except all three have not exactly realistic proportions.
I wouldn't characterize their body proportions as "unrealistic". They are just rare to come across with.
The only one that might be a bit too good to be true, is Bella's body. Let's just pretend that somewhere in this world a woman with similar proportions exists. But it's most definitely not where I live.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Isn't the first hypothesis also technically being a hypocrite?
you make me sick, but i join you because i need the privileges you grant me

the purpose justifies the means (I don't know how to write this quote from Macchiavelli correctly in English)

it is a desperate and senseless gesture, but hypocritical
I don't know maybe, I don't want to get to philosophical with this, I'm not got at it.

may be it depend on the context. in an early Walking Dead season, Negan had a conversation with a guy, who wants to undermine Rick. and Negan explain him, that Despite what Rick thinks of him, he is out there gathering stuff for him, so He wouldn't hurt these fine peoples. "Rick swallow his pride, and gets shit done , it take guts"

so in some aspect I can respect Maya for going through all this. In the same time , she already proclaimed an opinion about them way before everything.
so, I don't' know. I think, in some extent we all Hypocrites, I know I am :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
" They are a bunch of Slut, but I still gonna join them because they offer me free money, I need money"
View attachment 1153216
Don't you think Josy is below her. Because last time when i given example about josy you just moved on . . it's like . ..
Maya need to learn to stand on her own fucking leg, and be independent, and stop relying on others and dragging them in to her problems hoping they fix it for her.
I can imagine that Josy might wanna try the strip dance thing , but be it for her own, and not for " Helping Maya " . both character just suffer from this relationship. Maya never will be learn to be her own, and Josy is just doing stuff for Maya benefits. They need to be speperated and be developed as independet characters
1. Josy lie all the time.
2. Josy insulted maya for random girl.
3. Josy hates her S-brother but uses tommy name to just get part in hots.
4. Just to make get a chance to make friend with jill she sideline maya(While she is in relationship with her), Josy : I should that chance to to make friend even if maya told her that she will take me around collage(Behavior of leech).
5. What Help josy provide to maya regarding collage fees, but ask for mc while he is poor as fuck but she does have at least bit of resources right?
6. In library again she side line maya just to being around with jill.
7. Don't forget mc is mistake to her even when you not sleep with her(Which i never did) and if mc is at bigger fault like she didn't invite him either.

Josy is opportunist at best.

Beg pardon, you and I had a conversation before ? :unsure:
I try to point out some choices of josy which you ignored because it's doesn't fit you narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I wouldn't characterize their body proportions as "unrealistic". They are just rare to come across with.
The only one that might be a bit too good to be true, is Bella's body. Let's just pretend that somewhere in this world a woman with similar proportions exists. But it's most definitely not where I live.
Jill thighs not from this world. If you seen it once then it just can't be unseen. o_O
And i said "not exactly", not totally

Reactions: Antonio Montana
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes