felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is one of my major issues here. Does Sage seem/appear/look like someone who would be completely obvious to what is going on? or she really so no fucks given with it being her last year she just let's Quinn deal with 'everything' in preperation for her taking over the presidency and Sage just wants a simple quiet life?

Neither really fit to my mind.
Well, Sage has this Desperate love toward Chad, so that could take up her focus.
every Hots knows, the reason for them partying and being with the Jocks, is simply Sage love for Chad. and no one none Dare to challenge Sage, WE may not see her with the girls as much, but it seems they are at least afraid of her even Quinn. We also know she has some influence in higher level, because Chad ask a favor from Her. I think there are things she does not know, the whole "free tuition" rumour is probably one of them.
But she does seems more like someone who is clearly preparing for retirement so to speak.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
View attachment 816332
Ha! I see what you're trying to do there, supplanting Quinn to make way for your clear favourite! lol ;)
guilty lol :oops:
i love Quinn tho
that "confusing her with surprise kiss" scene really makes me want a dynamic with her as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fuck me i can't-,
every time i visit the Fan Arts thread, there's always some crazy shit going on :WutFace:
(if only DPC would take a hint of what people actually want.......;))

Last edited:

havoclord

Sep 14, 2020
I've just finished Episode 5 of Being a DIK (BADIK), and all I can say is 'Wow'.

BADIK is a truly outstanding game; the high quality graphics, world-class storytelling and brilliant humor make playing it a joy.

After completing the excellent "Acting Lessons", I was worried that nothing could hit the emotional highs and lows of that game, but DrPinkCake has excelled themselves with BADIK. 10/10.

The women in this game are beautiful and testament to the artistic skills of the development team, but it is the depth of the character development and the interesting plot twists that really make this special!

Proud to be supporting DrPinkCake on Patreon - if you like these games, you should support them too!

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
wow.
fuck.
never thought i'd miss Riona in a scene.
i feel so disappointed in me.
:KEK: :KEK:

also going through the trouble to put her in the background kinda confirms that Quinn was pointing towards MC (or maybe, just maybe Derek).
i think its time we say good bye to Quinn, Mr DPC ain't giving her a redemption arc. He got "PLANS" for her. :illuminati:
Well it was easy to miss her considering you had those four mutant diarrhea squirts looking like they were ready to eat people alive :WutFace:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
guilty lol :oops:
i love Quinn tho
that "confusing her with surprise kiss" scene really makes me want a dynamic with her as well.

Look what you want. In the end, they make out more with each other. :BootyTime:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well, I just don't think Sage is that dumb to not see what is going behind her back?! Even Rusty know about Tommy's stuff, He just don't care, "it's your deal dude, i won't be part of it. "- or something along this line He said
Maybe, Sage similar, She may not know all the details, but she trust enough Quinn to let her do the thing on her own. I just don't think She is dumb, She is the leader for fuck sake, and this was going around last year too.
Sage is too trusting of Quinn and buys too much into the whole sisterhood and HOT's code nonsense which makes her completely oblivious to every shady thing Quinn is doing right under nose. Conflict between them is being set up with every episode.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
What Jill lewd scene gonna be in episode 6?

Sex?
Handjob?
Footjob?
Titjob?
Blowjob?
Cunnilingus?
69?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sage is too trusting of Quinn and buys too much into the whole sisterhood and HOT's code nonsense which makes her completely oblivious to every shady thing Quinn is doing right under nose. Conflict between them is being set up with every episode.
Interesting, the game has two red-heads who put too much trust in the wrong people :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
This is what i'm looking forward to seeing in episode 6 with Mona, i think we'll have more answers to this very question soon enough. So we may see what, if anything Quinn will do if Mona is out and may be a problem. (y)
Yeah they are having a talk, we saw it on a preview. Pretty sure Quinn will try to get Mona back and talk about Camila's preference. Don't think it'll work tho, Mona's out of the menu imo.
Hang on, we avoided that scenario? I'm struggling to think of any women in this game who've interacted with the MC and don't express some degree of awe at his prowess. I guess Beth might count, but only if you insult the cafeteria. Lydia Henderson and Dany don't seem interested, but they barely interact with the MC.

As for her prostitution racket being voluntary, we'll have to see what happens with Mona.
Haha of course we can't avoid it, but the restaurant stuff paved the way for some of the girls to meet MC. At least for the first time, they did it because of the money.
I'm pretty sure it's voluntary, Quinn just asked if Mona will be a problem about spilling the beans. We will find out on Ep 6 obviously.
Or, and here's a crazy idea, but maybe I don't like someone who does whatever she can to coerce people into prostitution and drug dealing.

No, it must be her attitude./s

Don't make excuses for horrible people. You can't put a flower in an asshole and call it a vase.

It's voluntary in the sense that she's not beating them or addicting them to drugs but finding women in dire financial straits and using that to psychologically manipulate them into prostituting themselves is not truly voluntary, but many don't see that for what it is(especially if they want Quinn to be sympathetic.
Prostitution yes...when it truly is voluntary. Drug use...it will, eventually. Why do you think the US has one of the highest rate of mental health issues in the world? Inherantly make you a bad person? No, I agree with you (soft drugs). Eventually turn you into someone who will make bad decisions and think differently, for sure it will yes. We're not just talking weed here, we have seen Quinn shoot up remember.

(maybe having a drugs counseler as a cousin and having been married to a pill popping, pot addicted lying bitch clouds my judgement though). Either way, Quinn is a neither a good, nor a nice person. Anyone who tries to actually deny that seriously has no morals, values and just wants to screw her. Either way, this is fine in context, it's a game. Real life...meh...
Coerce or force people into prostution, are you even for real? You guys are nuts let me tell you. We only saw the reason Maya wanted the tuition(which she apparently won't get now since she also has Josy with her). We don't even know why the other girls does restaurant work.
You get accepted to a college and decide to apply there, you have to cover the tuition money beforehand. We don't know how much money are we talking about, but it should be a lot. So, a "rumor" about "HOTs give free tuition" will need some requirements. Nobody's doing charity work. Relying on it before knowing what comes with it is not even stupid. It's dumber than stupid.
For what you guys said about "coercing/manipulating people into prostution", let me ask you some questions.

Did Quinn tell them to apply to BnR? Did she advertise for "free tuition money" before the girls applied to the college? Is it mandatory to join to the restaurant to be a member of HOTs? No. There goes your "coercing people into prostution". Also, someone spreads the rumors and both Quinn and Riona don't like it as well.
Drug stuff are true obviously, if it stayed only with weed it'd be alright-ish. Again, it's not forced on anyone, but drug use is clearly different than restaurant business.

Don't get me wrong tho, I'm not even trying to show Quinn as something other than she is in the slightesy way, like many others do for their bland favorites. Also don't want a stupid ass excuse for what she does. That'd make her boring as well. We've gone through Maya already, it's more than enough. I'm just sick of everyone trying to bash her for every single bad thing happening in this game. Hence, the runt.
Seriously tho, If we are gonna talk about moral stuff and breaking the law, we can talk about having an affair with two married women, two seperate teachers, vandalizing, trespassing private property multiple times etc. It's a game, don't take everything so seriously :LUL:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Seriously tho, If we are gonna talk about moral stuff and breaking the law, we can talk about having an affair with two married women, two seperate teachers, vandalizing, trespassing private property multiple times etc.
Shhh ... you can't be dropping truth bombs like that fella! lol ;) Besides .... it's ok when WE the player do it! Dems the rules.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes