Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
anyone is willing is summarize the stories of each of the core love interest ? i don t want to replay the whole thing again
I'd highly recommend that you do otherwise you might miss important parts like the Jill bullying story that was discussed a few posts back. Better to make your own opinion rather than listening to any wrong ones as seen above I mean the whole Jill part wtf :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I still miss the big problem that Jill has with being a Royce, compared to just being rich, and being a "Prep" the fact that she is rich we can consider a fact known to all.

but once you accept this complex of her, it is credible that Jill is pestered by Rusty who has the opposite attitude, flaunting his last name for no reason
Carrying the name of a famous person and/or family can be quite a burden. It can be a lot to live up to if it's a well-revered name and there can also be pressure from the family to behave and conduct yourself in a certain way. Also, Jill has said that people have often only gotten close to her because of who she is so it can be tough to trust people and let them in when you're worried that they don't care much about you as a person. So I'd imagine that this is primarily what weighs Jill down when it comes to her Royce name.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I still miss the big problem that Jill has with being a Royce, compared to just being rich, and being a "Prep" the fact that she is rich we can consider a fact known to all.

but once you accept this complex of her, it is credible that Jill is pestered by Rusty who has the opposite attitude, flaunting his last name for no reason
I think people trying taking advantage of her.

Jill date 1.png Jill date 2.png Jill date 3.png Jill date 4.png Jill date 5.png Jill date 6.png Jill date 7.png Jill date 8.png Jill date 9.png Jill date 10.png Jill date 11.png Jill date 12.png Jill date 13.png Jill date 14.png Jill date 15.png Jill date 16.png Jill date 17.png Jill date 18.png Jill date 19.png Jill date 20.png Jill date 22.png Jill date 23.png Jill date 24.png Jill date 25.png Jill date 26.png Jill date 27.png Jill date 28.png Jill date 29.png Jill date 30.png Jill date 31.png Jill date 32.png Jill date 33.png Jill date 34.png Jill date 35.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Carrying the name of a famous person and/or family can be quite a burden. It can be a lot to live up to if it's a well-revered name and there can also be pressure from the family to behave and conduct yourself in a certain way. Also, Jill has said that people have often only gotten close to her because of who she is so it can be tough to trust people and let them in when you're worried that they don't care much about you as a person. So I'd imagine that this is primarily what weighs Jill down when it comes to her Royce name.
But doesn't even being very rich bring about the same problems?
then it's not that Jill tries to blend in, to be considered an ordinary girl ... she is the only woman to live with the Preps, who is a coven of fanatics of appearance
she attends the college that bears her name (let's say she may have been under family pressure in this)

in relationships with a "common" boy like MC the real problem is the social difference, not the surname (at least for now)

but then above all considerations, how can Jill hope that Mc does not find out her surname in a short time?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But doesn't even being very rich bring about the same problems?
then it's not that Jill tries to blend in, to be considered an ordinary girl ... she is the only woman to live with the Preps, who is a coven of fanatics of appearance
she attends the college that bears her name (let's say she may have been under family pressure in this)

in relationships with a "common" boy like MC the real problem is the social difference, not the surname (at least for now)

but then above all considerations, how can Jill hope that Mc does not find out her surname in a short time?
The wealth and her name are somewhat linked because people will associate her name with great wealth and this is why they, according to Jill, are often more interested in the fact that she is a Royce than they are interested in her as a person.

The MC was eventually going to find out her last name, but we know from ep 4 that she already thought he did and it came as something of a great relief when she found out he didn't. She was probably hoping after that that she could spend more time with him and get to know him better, perhaps even assess him, before she told him who she was because she wanted to make sure she could trust him and his intentions first. It would be kind of naive to expect he wouldn't find out some other way, but it seems like that's what she hoped for.

I already replied to Holy Bacchus for this

it is a realistic concern but it has to do with her wealth, with her social status, much earlier than with her surname.

from the point of view of realism, the only case in which Jill would be right would be if she belonged to a POLITICALLY important family
Not all wealthy families have political connections. Just the fact that she has money could have attracted all sorts of grifters and leaches who would want a piece of that wealth, or depending on her family's line of business, they may have wanted in on that.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
how can Jill hope that Mc does not find out her surname in a short time?
She doesn't hope for it, she was just happy to learn that the mc did not know who she is.
Because most people that she has come to know already did know her name, so when it comes to someone actually caring about her and not her name, that will make her more likely to be happy about it (even more considering the hints to her past).

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Here my thoughts about Jill, Jill is a sweet and nice person but she's not perfect. When she kiss MC, here perception has change she loves and have sex with but in the right time. She almost have sex with MC but its the wrong place and a wrong time. Jill want to do this in the right way but she can't help her shelf. I'm telling you that no LIs are perfect. Jill flaws are that Jill is horny as hell. here's proof

Jill date 37.png Jill Date 38.png Jill Date 39.png Jill date 40.png Jill date 41.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png Jill thoughts 1.png Jill thoughts 2.png Jill thoughts 3.png Jill thoughts 4.png Jill thoughts 5.png Jill thoughts 6.png Jill thoughts 7.png Jill thoughts 8.png Jill thoughts 9.png

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Here my thoughts about Jill, Jill is a sweet and nice person but she's not perfect. When she kiss MC, here perception has change she loves and have sex with but in the right time. She almost have sex with MC but its the wrong place and a wrong time. Jill want to do this in the right way but she can't help her shelf. I'm telling you that no LIs are perfect. Jill flaws are that Jill is horny as hell. here's proof

View attachment 867888 View attachment 867889 View attachment 867890 View attachment 867891 View attachment 867892 View attachment 867893 View attachment 867894 View attachment 867895 View attachment 867896 View attachment 867897 View attachment 867898 View attachment 867899 View attachment 867900 View attachment 867901 View attachment 867902 View attachment 867903 View attachment 867904 View attachment 867905 View attachment 867906 View attachment 867907 View attachment 867909 View attachment 867910 View attachment 867911 View attachment 867912 View attachment 867913 View attachment 867914 View attachment 867915 View attachment 867916 View attachment 867917
Since when being horny in vn on F95 is a flaw? As I see it, her horny behavior is a plus.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I think that it's good to keep in mind that there is a wide range of wealth and degrees of being rich, and people can get quite competitive and status-focused with their relative "worth." Jill's family seems to be significantly more wealthy than Tybalt's, for instance, and he seems to be interested in a rise in wealth and social status with her. Her sensitivity about her name may represent that higher degree of wealth and status, above and beyond most of the other preps.

Also, if we're being real (and I don't know if Dr. PinkCake is here), then there's a degree of wealth in America that realistically requires the legal bribing of politicians to get rules, regulations, and tax laws changed to make them even more money. Our politicians get bought off as a business investment, as $100,000 can easily make you millions, and the investment of millions can make you billions. It's just the cost of doing business at that level.

So while we could say, sure, Jill's family might not be politically connected... depending on where they make their money, they really should be.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Since when being horny in vn on F95 is a flaw? As I see it, her horny behavior is a plus.
Some people think that doesn't do sex at all but no she does want sex but a right way. she wants to truly know, love her, and she loves you. She wants a relationship with you but Jill can't herself she's getting lucid dreams and almost have sex with MC and their not even a second date. she almost have sex with MC after the first date. she is a relationship type of a girl but she can't herself. she bout to lose it.

Reactions: KMonkeyMon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes