Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
there are characters that generate stronger reactions that can be offensive or defensive, I think the two most discussed are Maya and Quinn. Josy is dragged in by Maya, but otherwise I think she is quite indifferent.

Jill is at the opposite pole, she is certainly the one that generates the least strong reactions, but I would not say that this means that she is the most appreciated
Oh for sure certain characters are discussed/debated a lot more and generates mixed reactions.

I do vaguely remember DPC making a big poll that would determine which girls are associated with patron tiers. Its basically a popularity poll, Jill won so she's the avatar for $100 tier. Bella is 2nd so she's 75$. Sage is 3rd so she's $50. etc. That was pre 0.5 but I highly doubt things have changed. And at this point Josy has a bigger fanbase than Maya, who a lot of people dropped after 0.3

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
there are characters that generate stronger reactions that can be offensive or defensive, I think the two most discussed are Maya and Quinn. Josy is dragged in by Maya, but otherwise I think she is quite indifferent.

Jill is at the opposite pole, she is certainly the one that generates the least strong reactions, but I would not say that this means that she is the most appreciated
Your profile pic, what game is it?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Before episode 3
1. Maya
2. Jill
3. Josy
4. Bella
5. Sage

After episode 3

1. Jill
2. Bella
3. Sage
4. Josy
5. Maya
Before episode 3:

1. Maya
1. Josy
1. Jill
1. Bella
1. Sage

After episode 3:

1. Maya
1. Josy
1. Jill
1. Bella
1. Sage

;)

No more secrets...Girl's name is Jane...Mc's mom
Jeanne, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Beta testing has started. I'll post a release date when I get a better grasp of the workload for testing and fixing bugs.

Thank you to every patron who's been sticking with me throughout development. It feels amazing to be able to create what I want and have such a patient following.

And also,

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Beta testing has started. I'll post a release date when I get a better grasp of the workload for testing and fixing bugs.

Thank you to every patron who's been sticking with me throughout development. It feels amazing to be able to create what I want and have such a patient following.

And also,

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
Great news. Hopefully we’re on for a November 6th release. I’d guess we’ll know by Wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

And also,

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
Uh oh. Looks like Tybalt upgraded from a watermelon to a pumpkin.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

And also,

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
so its releasing Nov 6 or 13th. and he said has?

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Update today was expected, beta testing has begun and release date incoming.

Hoping there is no issues with the testing and the game is out sometime next week.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes