ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There's no additional content in that other 50% of Maya and Josy scene?
The scenes change slightly, since Josy gives the MC a thighjob and the rest, but it's mostly dialog changes.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good way to upload a save.

EDIT: Try this. It's from the start of Episode 6, but it is on the right path.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ashitanojoe

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The scenes change slightly, since Josy gives the MC a thighjob and the rest, but it's mostly dialog changes.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good way to upload a save.
Thanks, you just need to drag the save file (from the save folder of the game) here in the comment section, in write your reply, and it will upload automatically, then post reply, that's all.

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
Magnar is such a bad DM... Insta-death, are you serious? Not explaining how the classes work for new players or being really vague about it... I would hate to play with him...

But, really good update! This game is a fucking masterpiece! Magnar should learn from DPC :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Magnar is such a bad DM... Insta-death, are you serious? Not explaining how the classes work for new players or being really vague about it... I would hate to play with him...

But, really good update! This game is a fucking masterpiece! Magnar should learn from DPC :p
:LOL: He just secretly wanted the MC to win , so every time when MC dies , everyone else died:ROFLMAO:. He really wanted that Ice King and Ice Queen killing everyone , shocking twist ending. :LOL:. every other ending was so generic:LOL:.
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 07-01-48-87.png

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
The title of the game is a double meaning and refers to both him being part of the DIK fraternity and the choices that can be made in the game. Also, the RP for Jill may still come into play later, whether it's for a lewd scene or perhaps even to soften the blow if he doesn't choose her, therefore to have so much RP on the line for this choice that really is quite a cruel one, may be a bit much.
I saw a few people mention that DPC will treat Jill as a "unicorn" or we might not even get a happy ending with her(insinuating that she might turn out to be MC's aunt and because we don't get a scene with her, it won't count as incest)...do you think something like this is possible? Wouldn't that hurt DPC as well considering the number of patrons that are going to be upset by this?Looks pretty sadistic to me.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I downloaded a save file and need to know if anyone can tell me how to change the mc name?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I saw a few people mention that DPC will treat Jill as a "unicorn" or we might not even get a happy ending with her(insinuating that she might turn out to be MC's aunt and because we don't get a scene with her, it won't count as incest)...do you think something like this is possible? Wouldn't that hurt DPC as well considering the number of patrons that are going to be upset by this?Looks pretty sadistic to me.
you have nothing to worry about, none of the love interest will turn out to be blood relative. it's just a common trolling because peoples react to it.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Need help:
is it possible to get the full Quinn scene (bloody nose & so on ...) while being on a full CHICK path??

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks that the most exciting sex scenes so far have been with Jade?

Last edited:

Bolg

Nov 14, 2018
Anyone have a save before cleaning with Maya and Josie? I don't want to start over for one scene. Sorry for my English.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Doing another neutralish speedrun to see what the differences would be without the Jade scene in the end of ep6 and the changes to the mansion mini game. See if I manage to save up more money then on my "main" save.

But gotta say I am surprised how even with quite different choices the balance between chick and dick can be maintained for the Neutral Affinity with the slight variations of leaning toward more chick or dik.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Does anybody else just get a feeling of emptiness whenever they finish an update? It's like, "damn, I need to wait for probably almost half a year before another update". Shit sucks, who knows what kind of bullshit is gonna happen between now and then?
It's a shitty and sadly sensation, you wait so long for the episode and in one day you finish it and you're left wanting more and now you have to wait five or six months for the next episode.

66133692_1459287154432050_6733816869616091136_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
No, it can still be a choice, but the choice should be consistent with the moralities in the game. I didn't create those moral standards, DPC did. I just want the game mechanics to remain consistent with itself.

For me, it depends on if you rejected them or they rejected you. If they rejected you, I understand the drama narratively, because you, the player, wanted the relationship, so the game needs to keep that possibility alive. But if you, as a player, chose to reject them, I agree with you: dial that back (maybe not all the way to zero, so players have some room to potentially change their minds, but definitely dial it back significantly).

A couple people have brought this up, and maybe my vision is just bad, but I didn't see it even when I went back and looked. I saw the light flicker, but was there an actual silhouette I just missed, or are we just assuming it was someone walking in front of the light? If there's something visible in that shot and someone has a screen grab, I'd love to see it.

This is exactly how I took it as well. 100%.

I'm not sure there's much to explain as far as Burke's motivation goes: he likes young girls, Quinn supplies them, and in exchange he gets them "free tuition". I don't think he's putting actual money into anything, just messing with financial records.
I went back to look, it moves pretty quick but you can see it going across to the left. You cant really see much other than the light being blocked in my screenshots tho

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes