• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
How long do you think the MC will be able to go after all the girls? At what point will the main girls see it as cheating?
At the very moment they attach strings to each other, like when they settle down on a mutual relationship, but that is not the case at the moment with any LIs

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
They played Acting Lessons (or read about it in this thread) :p

Being serious though, I suspect (because it's what I would do) that the 5 LIs will have a good, bad and neutral ending based on our choices. Take Jill as an example, her good ending is that she becomes the MC's girlfriend, her bad ending sees her dating Tybalt and her neutral ending has her learning what Tybalt is (and KOing him, ) but not dating MC and remaining single for the time being.
My hope for Jill is that she gives Rusty another chance. I like Jill, I like the character but I'm just not attracted to her. Besides the Jill/Rusty scene was so cute.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
For people on the DIK path she all but disappeared from the game after chapter 3.

For the last half of the game we've had more meaningful interactions with even a Heather or Elena than Maya who in the first 3 chapters was poised to be main girl.

It's one of the reasons I enjoyed the DnG game, because it brought back Maya and Josy and made them relevant to the DIK path.
Exactly, she went from the love interest who got the most focus to a minor character who is just kind of boring. I hope there is some DIK story with Maya and Josy (real path, not just helping out and staying friends). They are not even my favourites but I want to explore all the girls paths + it would make the first three episodes feel like they were worth it. Otherwise replaying will be weird when you are wasting time with Maya for so long.

I think the DnG game was just useless tbh

Last edited:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Is there an optimal guide for the rebuilding mini game?
Not optimal but considering the number of rooms and how many stats they need the bare minimum to JUST finish the repairs would be 10-11 days if you never leveled up. Since you do level up and get more stats but also need to work it will likely be 6-7 days in the end. Going with that I completely ignored Work at the start and tried to maximize exp gained and I'll split people up and have them do work tasks later.
So if I remember correctly I went with something like this (sorry but this will be a bit of a wall of text):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Hi
I'm new with the game but I could stop, I finished the 6 episodes.

This game is other level, I played others game but it's the best, not only for the sex animations, the image quality but for the story, I like when the plot is full of tangles.

All girls are precious, but I need to stand out Derek, he is the friend that all needed, really the toothbrush in her ass, Derek kill me, I couldn't stop laughing.

There is something I can understand, What is the motivation of MC ? Do he want to create a harem ?

I undestand if he want to have fun, he can have sex as he already had with several HOTs
but in other cases involved deep sentiments: Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage.
He mentioned "open relation with no strings attached", but it is dificult when involve all those sentiments, specially with Jill and Bella.
Maybe he's looking for a polyamory?

If my English redaction isn't good, I'm learning, my native speak is Spanish.
I'm playing from Argentina.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi
I'm new with the game but I could stop, I finished the 6 episodes.

This game is other level, I played others game but it's the best, not only for the sex animations, the image quality but for the story, I like when the plot is full of tangles.

All girls are precious, but I need to stand out Derek, he is the friend that all needed, really the toothbrush in her ass, Derek kill me, I couldn't stop laughing.

There is something I can understand, What is the motivation of MC ? Do he want to create a harem ?

I undestand if he want to have fun, he can have sex as he already had with several HOTs
but in other cases involved deep sentiments: Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage.
He mentioned "open relation with no strings attached", but it is dificult when involve all those sentiments, specially with Jill and Bella.
Maybe he's looking for a polyamory?

If my English redaction isn't good, I'm learning, my native speak is Spanish.
I'm playing from Argentina.
Hi Leandro, I can tell you right away that this is not a harem game. Slowly as the game evolves you will branch away for certain girls based on your decisions, but also, this particular game developer doesn't mind taking the story down darker paths resulting in some very sad moments. It's the kind of game to play more than once and change your style and choices each time to enjoy different possibilities.

Reactions: DavDR

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Been playing a Massive DIK runthrough and just noticed the third picture in the Jade/Stephen fight.

Burkes.jpg

I'm sure this was talked about somewhere in the close to 5K pages but I'm to lazy to look.
Any theories on whom is in the third picture?

Also this line has always bugged me.

Burke2.jpg

Why would he say this to Jade?
"You've been in long-term relationships before." makes it sounds like this is both of theirs second marriage.
If that is the case then I would like to think that Tybalt is Stephens son and not Jade's. (apple don't fall far from the tree)
Plus it lets me sleep better account I really like Jade.

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
does anybody knows how to delete all your saves? I mean so you can start from 0. I know its crazy and stupid, but still:p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Been playing a Massive DIK runthrough and just noticed the third picture in the Jade/Stephen fight.

View attachment 910631

I'm sure this was talked about somewhere in the close to 5K pages but I'm to lazy to look.
Any theories on whom is in the third picture?

Also this line has always bugged me.

View attachment 910634

Why would he say this to Jade?
"You've been in long-term relationships before." makes it sounds like this is both of theirs second marriage.
If that is the case then I would like to think that Tybalt is Stephens son and not Jade's. (apple don't fall far from the tree)
Plus it lets me sleep better account I really like Jade.
You reckon there's another child we don't know about (or don't know is related)? Could just be a family portrait, all three family members in one frame.

Regarding the relationship comment, he just means a relationship that lasts beyond the "honeymoon" period. I.e. where you stop being all romantic towards each other and just get on with the living part. Doesn't necessarily mean a marriage. Still, this could be alluding to a previous marriage and the hidden photo could have a child to a previous relationship. Who knows?

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
does anybody knows how to delete all your saves? I mean so you can start from 0. I know its crazy and stupid, but still:p
First Delete the "SAVES" folder inside the GAME folder of the game.
Then find USERS\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Renpy... and delete the BeingaDIK folder or move it to somewhere else if you want to save it for later.

XXXX = what your user account name is.

Reactions: Meushi and ladc

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
I can only answer for if you have windows. You'll have to go here on your computer -> C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy Find the Being A DIK folder and delete everything inside. Then go to where you keep the game and open the game folder, open the saves folder and delete everything in there as well. Now all save data will be deleted and you can start from scratch.

Reactions: ladc

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone else wish that if you can take the DIK path the MC actually becomes less nice? The DIK choices don't seem to have an effect on his personality. The whole system is kind of messy tbh.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Leandro, I can tell you right away that this is not a harem game. Slowly as the game evolves you will branch away for certain girls based on your decisions, but also, this particular game developer doesn't mind taking the story down darker paths resulting in some very sad moments. It's the kind of game to play more than once and change your style and choices each time to enjoy different possibilities.
No harem, great, understood.

Until now, I couldn't see sad moments, MC has a great time with all the girls.
Some circumstance starts with difficult, for example Quinn last episode, but MC resolves all with sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
No harem, great, understood.

Until now, I couldn't see sad moments, MC has a great time with all the girls.
Some circumstance starts with difficult, for example Quinn last episode, but MC resolves all with sex.

[SPOILER="example path" ]
But certain girls are all the girls, for example, episode 6 when Jill come to mansion, MC can select to go with Jill (picnic), with Sage (sick) or Both.
If the path is unique why the option Both?
[/SPOILER]
Because you installed the walkthrough mod which allows you to pick both. You usually have to pick one of the 2.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes