ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
Propably was here like a milions times but still: how do you all feel about Quinn?
I didn't like neither her style and character, she was just playing bitch - nothing new. Then her shady stuff started coming out - i didn't care either, she is dealing drugs, whatever. But it changed when MC helped her and invited to his new place. She kinda starts to melting (especially when she notes that it is old Vinny's room). During their lewd scene there is no text or words (maybe few of them) and for the first time i focused on music in this game and i was amazed. The lyrics and the mood really fits Quinn's story and her situation. The song made this scene my favourite in the game and made me actually like her and her story.

Some ppl say that she will end up dead, but actually i would love to see that. I mean it would be very heartbreaking (after i liked her lol), and seeing her again in lewd scenes would be really weird and awkward, but i think that would be the best end for her, she could try with MC's help get other girls out of shady business and pay her life for that. I just can't belive that she will get redemption AND she will be fine at the end of her story.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:sorry, I chose the wrong words (and knowing only 100 is not difficult)

I don't think it's Jill for 2 reasons:

1-the previews are almost always of little significance
2-MC and Jill can't risk seeing each other in a public place, now the only case that would make the meeting plausible is if they were the changing rooms of the theater where Jill has to perform, in which MC could sneak into. but it still seems to me an unlikely situation

if Jill was trying / buying something for MC this would bend the "naughty" look, or some joke with whoever is accompanying her (Josy-Bella)
Tybalt already saw them together in the library playing DnG so I think the notion that they "can't risk seeing each other in a public place" is pretty much out the window after that happened. She might say on the date that she has promised Tybalt to stop seeing him, but that doesn't exactly square with her hanging out with him in the library. Sure, an argument could be made that this is different from hanging out socially since it's in the library and there are other people with them, but playing a game of DnG is a social interaction regardless of where it is and who it's with, and I'm pretty sure Tybalt's terms would be not to have any interaction of any kind which she's already broken.

If you go on the date with her the MC says he has feelings for her and that he won't let her give in to Tybalt's blackmail. If you don't go on the date with her she has that inner thought, "Maybe it's best to even tell him...", which I find to be quite ambiguous and possibly relates to her either thinking that she doesn't have to tell the MC about Tybalt's blackmail and still see him, or she doesn't have to tell Tybalt that she's told the MC she won't see him anymore. In either case, I think that whether you go on the date or don't, there's still a very good chance that she is doing this with the MC because on the date path, this would be them (mostly the MC) not giving in to Tybalt's baseless threat, and on the non-date path this would be Jill trying to have it both ways, with Tybalt believing she's doing what he wants but still seeing the MC in secret.

Furthermore, if this is a trip to a shopping mall, it's not somewhere that Tybalt or any of his Preps are likely to be since they'd probably deem it too low class of a place for them to be seen in, therefore it could be fairly easy for Jill and the MC to go somewhere like this together. Also, the look she has on her face is one that appears to be a sheepishly pleased one, like she's just beeen suggestively complimented/flirted with, and I don't see her reacting like that to Bella or Josy. If it were either of those 2 I would think she would look more awkwardly embarassed, but I don't sense any of that from this image and it feels more like she's reacting to something the MC has just said about how she looks.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Propably was here like a milions times but still: how do you all feel about Quinn?
I didn't like neither her style and character, she was just playing bitch - nothing new. Then her shady stuff started coming out - i didn't care either, she is dealing drugs, whatever. But it changed when MC helped her and invited to his new place. She kinda starts to melting (especially when she notes that it is old Vinny's room). During their lewd scene there is no text or words (maybe few of them) and for the first time i focused on music in this game and i was amazed. The lyrics and the mood really fits Quinn's story and her situation. The song made this scene my favourite in the game and made me actually like her and her story.

Some ppl say that she will end up dead, but actually i would love to see that. I mean it would be very heartbreaking (after i liked her lol), and seeing her again in lewd scenes would be really weird and awkward, but i think that would be the best end for her, she could try with MC's help get other girls out of shady business and pay her life for that. I just can't belive that she will get redemption AND she will be fine at the end of her story.
Ya I've come around on Quinn, too, but I do not want her to die.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the main question is: did she decided to do lingerie shopping because of the MC? if yes. is this only for the ones who had gone on a date with her?
probable but not necessarily

the picnic is not necessarily a definitive crossroads, it may be that there is the possibility of re-establishing a relationship with Jill, and even more likely, in fact I would almost give it for sure, is that Mc is still involved in the blackmail issue, being in any case the his fault

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I think Quinn is a well written character and serves the game well. But I don't really like her as a person, and I don't find her particularly interesting. Once we learn that her 'criminal mastermind' act is bluster and she's actually really bad at her job, everything else feels very much by the numbers. Which I want to underscore is not a bad thing; Quinn isn't a flat character, she's just a simple one. Being simple-but-well-executed is perfect for a side character, IMHO.

So Quinn's a good fit for the game: an early antagonist who could wind up being either an ally or an object lesson later in the game. She has strong characterization and a great aesthetic, and she has connections to a bunch of other characters to help advance the plot. All good stuff. Quinn's distaste for Maya (the most mainline of the LIs, for better and worse) effectively makes Quinn's path an alternative that enhances replay value, which is also fine with me. In that sense, I like her.

My only problem is that while Quinn works well, in the end she's still an asshole. I understand the reasons for her attitude, but I don't like the way she behaves or the way she treats other people. So in general my MC's don't have much to do with her. Since Quinn will only open up to people who placate her (at least thus far), that makes her content rather dull from my point of view; it's just something to help my more DIK-ish runs stand out.

I agree it seems unlikely that Quinn could be 'redeemed' in the usual sense. She isn't going to stop being an asshole. But she could potentially be a less abrasive asshole, and she can definitely be a smarter one. So there is some chance Quinn could survive the game as a better person, at least with the MC's help. That's what I'm hoping for.

Barring that, it's certainly possible Quinn will wind up dead. As a side girl, she would be a logical target to underline a threat or raise the stakes for the main characters. I'd like to think DPC will avoid killing characters in this game, but his track record speaks for itself. Still, if the event is used to give the character closure (rather than just a shock for the player), it could be a fitting end for Quinn and thus a net boon for the game (especially if it's possible to avoid in some routes).

It will come down to execution (pun not intended).

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Nope that'll be the scene for those on her route, the longer animation is going to be a really really long kissing scene for her "lewd" scene this upcoming episode :HideThePain:
I think the MC will perpetually be on first base with Jill till the end of the game, where they get to final go on with the sex, and right after they get naked and are about to do the act, the scene fades to black and says "THE END"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Quinn is a well written character and serves the game well. But I don't really like her as a person, and I don't find her particularly interesting. Once we learn that her 'criminal mastermind' act is bluster and she's actually really bad at her job, everything else feels very much by the numbers. Which I want to underscore is not a bad thing; Quinn isn't a flat character, she's just a simple one. Being simple-but-well-executed is perfect for a side character, IMHO.

So Quinn's a good fit for the game: an early antagonist who could wind up being either an ally or an object lesson later in the game. She has strong characterization and a great aesthetic, and she has connections to a bunch of other characters to help advance the plot. All good stuff. Quinn's distaste for Maya (the most mainline of the LIs, for better and worse) effectively makes Quinn's path an alternative that enhances replay value, which is also fine with me. In that sense, I like her.

My only problem is that while Quinn works well, in the end she's still an asshole. I understand the reasons for her attitude, but I don't like the way she behaves or the way she treats other people. So in general my MC's don't have much to do with her. Since Quinn will only open up to people who placate her (at least thus far), that makes her content rather dull from my point of view; it's just something to help my more DIK-ish runs stand out.

I agree it seems unlikely that Quinn could be 'redeemed' in the usual sense. She isn't going to stop being an asshole. But she could potentially be a less abrasive asshole, and she can definitely be a smarter one. So there is some chance Quinn could survive the game as a better person, at least with the MC's help. That's what I'm hoping for.

Barring that, it's certainly possible Quinn will wind up dead. As a side girl, she would be a logical target to underline a threat or raise the stakes for the main characters. I'd like to think DPC will avoid killing characters in this game, but his track record speaks for itself. Still, if the event is used to give the character closure (rather than just a shock for the player), it could be a fitting end for Quinn and thus a net boon for the game (especially if it's possible to avoid in some routes).

It will come down to execution (pun not intended).

in my opinion there was a noticeable change in the way the character was handled as the chapters progressed.

initially Quinn was simply a bitch, who as soon as she met someone weak or in trouble she enjoyed teasing and embarrassing them, she was Maya's nemesis throughout the first part, much more than MC directly.

however, as we progressed at every opportunity, we were shown her weakness, her difficulties, how her criminal empire is really staggering, how she is just a cog in a mechanism not at all oiled.

there was the precise desire to create empathy for a character, who, however interesting, did not deserve it in any way at the beginning.

and all of this is a very bad omen for her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tybalt already saw them together in the library playing DnG so I think the notion that they "can't risk seeing each other in a public place" is pretty much out the window after that happened. She might say on the date that she has promised Tybalt to stop seeing him, but that doesn't exactly square with her hanging out with him in the library. Sure, an argument could be made that this is different from hanging out socially since it's in the library and there are other people with them, but playing a game of DnG is a social interaction regardless of where it is and who it's with, and I'm pretty sure Tybalt's terms would be not to have any interaction of any kind which she's already broken.

If you go on the date with her the MC says he has feelings for her and that he won't let her give in to Tybalt's blackmail. If you don't go on the date with her she has that inner thought, "Maybe it's best to even tell him...", which I find to be quite ambiguous and possibly relates to her either thinking that she doesn't have to tell the MC about Tybalt's blackmail and still see him, or she doesn't have to tell Tybalt that she's told the MC she won't see him anymore. In either case, I think that whether you go on the date or don't, there's still a very good chance that she is doing this with the MC because on the date path, this would be them (mostly the MC) not giving in to Tybalt's baseless threat, and on the non-date path this would be Jill trying to have it both ways, with Tybalt believing she's doing what he wants but still seeing the MC in secret.

Furthermore, if this is a trip to a shopping mall, it's not somewhere that Tybalt or any of his Preps are likely to be since they'd probably deem it too low class of a place for them to be seen in, therefore it could be fairly easy for Jill and the MC to go somewhere like this together. Also, the look she has on her face is one that appears to be a sheepishly pleased one, like she's just beeen suggestively complimented/flirted with, and I don't see her reacting like that to Bella or Josy. If it were either of those 2 I would think she would look more awkwardly embarassed, but I don't sense any of that from this image and it feels more like she's reacting to something the MC has just said about how she looks.

we cannot think that Tybalt's blackmail, which in reality is not blackmail but advice, has no value.

so either the student environments, such as classrooms and libraries, constitute a free zone (in the end it is not that Jill can "escape" when she meets MC), or Jill has not actually accepted Tybalt's advice yet, waiting to talk about it with Mc ( which would make the whole question less "silly")

however apart from that, entering a dressing room would already be a risky gesture normally, in Jill and MC's situation it would be a real gamble. Tybalt doesn't need to see them, but he just needs to know, and since the requests he made to Jill were just to spend time together, it's not out of this world that he accompanied her shopping, naturally waiting outside the dressing rooms.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
in my opinion there was a noticeable change in the way the character was handled as the chapters progressed.

initially Quinn was simply a bitch, who as soon as she met someone weak or in trouble she enjoyed teasing and embarrassing them, she was Maya's nemesis throughout the first part, much more than MC directly.

however, as we progressed at every opportunity, we were shown her weakness, her difficulties, how her criminal empire is really staggering, how she is just a cog in a mechanism not at all oiled.

there was the precise desire to create empathy for a character, who, however interesting, did not deserve it in any way at the beginning.

and all of this is a very bad omen for her.
I agree with the bad omen but I don't think (I hope not at least) that anything severely bad will happen to her ie: death, I have a feeling the MC would defend her or try to help her in some way if it was jail or something of that nature.. or on the other extreme she could cause something severe to the MC, (he has plot armor I am sure) so I doubt it would be that bad.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nope that'll be the scene for those on her route, the longer animation is going to be a really really long kissing scene for her "lewd" scene this upcoming episode :HideThePain:
the longer animation will be her dressing up. DPC will make it animated as she pull up her panties, and we will only see it from behind so we won't see her pussy :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with the bad omen but I don't think (I hope not at least) that anything severely bad will happen to her ie: death, I have a feeling the MC would defend her or try to help her in some way if it was jail or something of that nature.. or on the other extreme she could cause something severe to the MC, (he has plot armor I am sure) so I doubt it would be that bad.
I like the character, so of course I don't want her to end badly.

but should there be a dramatic turnaround, Quinn is the easier choice, in the end she's already been beaten up, and she's in more and more trouble.

she could also just go to jail and disappear from the scene.

the longer animation will be her dressing up. DPC will make it animated as she pull up her panties, and we will only see it from behind so we won't see her pussy :ROFLMAO:
or we could see her backlight behind the dressing room curtain and see the huge shadow of her .... pussy:eek:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
we cannot think that Tybalt's blackmail, which in reality is not blackmail but advice, has no value.

so either the student environments, such as classrooms and libraries, constitute a free zone (in the end it is not that Jill can "escape" when she meets MC), or Jill has not actually accepted Tybalt's advice yet, waiting to talk about it with Mc ( which would make the whole question less "silly")

however apart from that, entering a dressing room would already be a risky gesture normally, in Jill and MC's situation it would be a real gamble. Tybalt doesn't need to see them, but he just needs to know, and since the requests he made to Jill were just to spend time together, it's not out of this world that he accompanied her shopping, naturally waiting outside the dressing rooms.
It's possible that she may not have given Tybalt an answer prior to the DnG game and that him seeing her there with him may have led to him reiterating the threat/request because when going on the date, she tells him that she can't see him anymore and that she's been trying to pluck up the courage to tell him this all week, so it would seem that she had accepted it before talking to the MC, the question is when; before or after the DnG game? If it was before then she breached it, not once but twice if she called the MC to come see her in the auditorium, so why we would she not breach it again if she thought she could get away with it?

The expression on her face is what I'm focusing on with regards to who's with her because it's an expression we've seen quite a few times now when the MC is flirty/complimentary to her which is why I think it's him here with her. I can't see her having that reaction to being complimented by Bella or Josy, and if it was that other person, I can only imagine the backlash it would get which is why I don't think it's him either, so that just leaves the MC as the only viable option.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes