felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My theory is that Nick missed him, they met (i think Nick said they met recently?) and Vinnie offered him to leave Diks and join his drug business. After Nick declined, Vinnie wanted to frame him (or make Dik's to trust Nick less), so they can kick him. Nick of course don't want to be involved in the shady stuff so he is learning hard (if you check Nick's bio last entry says "Nick overstudies to tests. He takes college seriously.") to graduate and have a way to avoid drug dealing.

But tbh i would prefer the plot when it turns out that Nick is a "spy", i like plot twits that
but it wouldn't be a twist. this is what we all expect. all (weak) clues point to Nick and Vinnie

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
An image that will appear in the game and that everyone will see but someone gonna be the first fool to pay the $30 to see it first (because I not earn a lot of money already:rolleyes:)
Ok Gentiana, I have better things to spend 30$ / € on, are we crazy? that image should be even for those who pay the minimum tier. It also seems that the reddit effect is already affecting here, since nobody wants to upload the photo. DPC can't reach out here, we're safe here.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
If it was
you're right, we don't know anything, we don't even know the responsibilities of the DIKs in his removal. haven't they defended him enough?

but whatever why Vinnie might be mad at the DIKs, if Nick is still there, it means he didn't behave so differently from the others
I disagree. Even if he defended him, there's no logic to throw him out just for sticking up for his maggot brother. Not to mention Nick is one of the two most decent guys at the frat anyway.
While the theory that Vinnie might be angry at Nick makes sense at a glance, what doesn't make sense is the whole context in the game. If it were indeed a frame-job there would be a payoff with the whole thing being revealed to everybody.
Given the fact that only MC knows about the whole thing, the only logical conclusion can be that it's only meant as a clue to who's behind the trashing. The only question up in the air is whether Nick is in on it or not, but like I previously mentioned - if he were, he's doing a piss poor job of covering it up by leaving his own room clean.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If it was

I disagree. Even if he defended him, there's no logic to throw him out just for sticking up for his maggot brother. Not to mention Nick is one of the two most decent guys at the frat anyway.
While the theory that Vinnie might be angry at Nick makes sense at a glance, what doesn't make sense is the whole context in the game. If it were indeed a frame-job there would be a payoff with the whole thing being revealed to everybody.
Given the fact that only MC knows about the whole thing, the only logical conclusion can be that it's only meant as a clue to who's behind the trashing. The only question up in the air is whether Nick is in on it or not, but like I previously mentioned - if he were, he's doing a piss poor job of covering it up by leaving his own room clean.

if it was Vinnie evidently has hatred towards the DIKs, now it all depends on how things went, but if somehow the DIKs have betrayed him or abandoned him to the judgment of the school board, the fact that Nick is still with them is a betrayal of his friendship with Vinnie

even though Nick is involved, it can't have been him materially who messed up the mansion, so the one who would have made a mistake is not him, but Vinnie and his gang

Reactions: ename144

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
but it wouldn't be a twist. this is what we all expect. all (weak) clues point to Nick and Vinnie
all upcoming twists , drug lords , aunts , lesbians and serial killer lesbian aside
To me
all clues definitely do point to Vinnie and some chick (probably without a dick , & also HOTs)

the Cathy pic was from the women's locker room probably from the gym

Except the Alphas Only the hots knew that all the diks are waiting near the prep mansion during the hells week party

After Cathy pic incident the rusty kept the laptop in his safe and except him only Tommy and MC knew the combinations
but burke still manages to get the jade sex tape , what are the chances Tommy got high while fucking someone(probably heather), broke jacob's bro code and revealed the sex tape to his HOT girl friend or restaurant order , who is also Burk's sugar daughter

In all the the scenarios a girl or a HOT is the common variable

suspect list :

Heather > Mel &| sarha > Ariteth > Leah pretending to be Ariteth after stealing Arieth's skin and indentity (the original Arieth was euthanized after being discovered as north korean STD spreading experiment)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
all upcoming twists , drug lords , aunts , lesbians and serial killer lesbian aside
To me
all clues definitely do point to Vinnie and some chick (probably without a dick , & also HOTs)

the Cathy pic was from the women's locker room probably from the gym

Except the Alphas Only the hots knew that all the diks are waiting near the prep mansion during the hells week party

After Cathy pic incident the rusty kept the laptop in his safe and except him only Tommy and MC knew the combinations
but burke still manages to get the jade sex tape , what are the chances Tommy got high while fucking someone(probably heather), broke jacob's bro code and revealed the sex tape to his HOT girl friend or restaurant order , who is also Burk's sugar daughter

In all the the scenarios a girl or a HOT is the common variable

suspect list :

Heather > Mel &| sarha > Ariteth > Leah pretending to be Ariteth after stealing Arieth's skin and indentity (the original Arieth was euthanized after being discovered as north korean STD spreading experiment)

immediately withdraw what you said about Arieth !!!!:mad::mad:

you forgot the blackmail at the Jocks. there are so many crimes pending

Reactions: KoolMe

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Ok Gentiana, I have better things to spend 30$ / € on, are we crazy? that image should be even for those who pay the minimum tier. It also seems that the reddit effect is already affecting here, since nobody wants to upload the photo. DPC can't reach out here, we're safe here.
Last year I bought NieR Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition for $20

I don't know how much power this forum has because we see up to N7 in the final credits and mod in the discord server xD

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
can anyone please provide the complete save file with complete persistent? Thank You in advance.

Everything unlocked and there should be a save available for each episode with Neutral, Chick and DIK status. (so Episode 1 should have 3 seperate save files same with Episode 2 and so on...)

Persistant included

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Pretty sure most patreon's pay whatever they are paying because they want to support the dev so they can continue the game. Doubt many pay just for some pictures.
It's true, the only I supported have been "Miwashiba" since he or she created one of my favorite games

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes