Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The second thing I thought was, "This better not be a flashback to the mc's drunken, naked rampage through the strip club resulting in him naked under his bed."
Hmm, those clothes don't look familiar though. What was MC wearing the night of the drunken rampage prior to the nakedness? I'll have to go check. Probably those stupid little tight chick jorts that DPC has him cavorting around in all the time. :rolleyes:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Considering that he's "back in the cage", it could be referring to something he did that night that he's being made to repeat while sober in Ep 7. But considering they're supposed to be flat broke, I'm wondering how they're able to afford a night at the Pink Rose? :unsure:

Could be, yes. Didn't Tommy mention something about having something lined up? Maybe he's made a deal Stanley to let do some clean up duties before the place opens.
He did, they'll take the trash, clean everything after shift, etc etc...

The thing is....will nicole wait for MC? :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, it seems to me that this is a preview for the Pink Rose job that Tommy got for the DIKs to win money

Probably they will go there before it opens to clean the place (Im saying this because of the thing (I dont know the right word for it it English) is bottom left corner)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that some of the strippers, (mainly Nicole :love::love:) are there to give a hand to the MC while he works hard... If you know what I mean :sneaky::devilish:
I see it.

ep7_cluck_photo_mc.jpg

Definitely a spray bottle for cleaning.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's always a bit unsettling to see someone rising his right arm like that but this is specially awkward. Nobody else thinks DPC messed something up while posing/rendering this one?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's always a bit unsettling to see someone rising his right arm like that but this is specially awkward. Nobody else thinks DPC messed something up while posing/rendering this one?
It's raised unusually high, but I still say he's giving someone the one finger salute.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it could be an effect of refraction through the glass "bars", but the right shoulder seems completely disjointed ...

clearly it is Mc who does the cleaning at the Pink Rose, probably always for the famous windows to buy

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Any idea when episode 7 is coming out?
It could be anywhere from March to May. My guess is late March, but that's highly speculative.

Also, after playing BAD is AL worth it?
That's not an easy question to answer. AL starts as an excellent slice-of-life sort of game. But it takes a major turn in the last act that, IMHO, squandered the original premise. If you don't mind that sort of bait and switch, you might enjoy the game. If not, it might still be worth playing just to see another example of DPCs work, but it will probably not be very fulfilling.

Still, as was noted a few days ago, if you stick around in this thread the twists of AL WILL be spoiled. So you should probably decide whether you want to play the game before that happens or just accept being spoiled and be in a better position to judge the value of AL.

First thing I thought was, "Nicole... :love:". The second thing I thought was, "This better not be a flashback to the mc's drunken, naked rampage through the strip club resulting in him naked under his bed." (Yes that was word for word my second though.) But then my third though lessened the blow of my second thought as I mused over what exactly was it that the mc did to Maya when he was so drunk he couldn't remember? :unsure: I think I want to know...
Given Nicole had a big scene in Episode 6, it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't working at the Pink Rose the night the MC visits.

Also, I don't recall seeing the MC in that costume before, so I doubt it's a flashback to the first PR trip. (Though I note the MC has apparently ignored Nicole's advice to wear sweatpants...)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if the DIKs are there to clean I don't think there will be girls, at most they could meet them before leaving or just arrived

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys can anyone tell how to render images like it comes in the game?
If I could tell you that, I'd be raking in some of that sweet Patreon cash right now...
He did, they'll take the trash, clean everything after shift, etc etc...

The thing is....will nicole wait for MC? :unsure:
Oh she'll wait. That broad was all over him at the bar last time! She started waiting the minute he went home.
Yeah, it looks totally fucked...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
If I could tell you that, I'd be raking in some of that sweet Patreon cash right now...

Oh she'll wait. That broad was all over him at the bar last time! She started waiting the minute he went home.

Yeah, it looks totally fucked...
It is not only to make beautiful renders, then you should know how to code, have some idea of how to run a script and a story ... it is not that simple, people who know how to render in this forum there are thousands and some do it quite well .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes