Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
View attachment 993922

Thanksss

Lol, to be honest, I deleted those to ensure someone doesn't get the urge to find what takes soo much space in my drive. hah, i just realised i should have taken a screenshot when deleting the games, man, i was so surprised, ashamed and proud at the moment
Gone but not Forgotten
458v9y6dd1g41.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I rather Quinn, I think the relation between Tremolo and Quinn is the best.
All the times Quinn let her guard down around the mc:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now for the Episode 7 captures, where her relationship with the MC seriously changes gear!

Episode 8 is like shooting fish in a barrel, every scene with Quinn is her dropping her guard. Fucking Broccoli...

And that's it. Quinn is pretty much hook line and sinker fallen for our friend Fuckface. Holding hands is really the only logical next step. Oh, and grinning like an idiot while doing it. :giggle:

Last edited:

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018

Never understood the Quinn love but maybe i wasn't paying attention, thanks, gotta replay even more.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When Bella asks the MC if he still wants the library job (via phone message), he can answer that he does, or he can say that something else has come up (the Pink Rose cleaning job). It's probably a significant choice, like choosing whose house to stay at when episode 4 comes to an end.
depends on what you mean by significant choice.

for now BADIK has proved very conservative, the most significant choices exclude you from a content, but don't change the story itself much.

for example, not going to the library in the third chapter takes you away from Bella, and excludes you from some scenes, but then you can accept her help to fix the room and off you go.

a separate speech are the crossroads, but those are quite evident: friends or something more, Sage or Jill, you still feel something for Maya or Josy ...

Reactions: TheLM2312

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
for example, not going to the library in the third chapter takes you away from Bella, and excludes you from some scenes, but then you can accept her help to fix the room and off you go.
If you don't go to her in the library in Ep. 3, she won't call you in Ep. 6 to offer her help.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
When Bella asks the MC if he still wants the library job (via phone message), he can answer that he does, or he can say that something else has come up (the Pink Rose cleaning job). It's probably a significant choice, like choosing whose house to stay at when episode 4 comes to an end.
Why not both? ;)

Also, I have a feeling that helping Bella out in the library could be when they'll have sex for the first time. It could be that the MC goes to help after hours when it's closed and there's nobody else around, and I honestly think it would be the perfect place to do it because a) she might not want to do it in her (ex?) marital bed, and b) it would harken back to this being where they first met and that time she helped him out when he was running around campus naked.

Can someone please, for the love of god, post a 0.6.1 Save or link one? I've been searching for three hours!
You could have spent those 3 hours actually playing the game and have finished the update in that time. :rolleyes:

See, this is the thing that still bugs me about this because a Neutral or CHICK MC could have done all of that yet have Quinn reject his help whilst a DIK MC could have only had sex with her in Ep 4 and taken her number, yet get this scene. The potential sum of actions, in my view, is not accurately reflected in this outcome because a Neutral/CHICK MC can do everything, including fucking her at the cum-petition, yet someone who's a DIK can do the bare minimum requirements and get it. It does not make sense to me from a narrative/character standpoint.

Jesus, Sandy looks rough. She's probably in her 30's at most yet she looks like she's in her 50's. Say no to drugs, kids. :Kappa:
Not the best character model, facially, but dayum, those tits. :love:

ep6_es_lewd50.jpg

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Well, guess it's time to replay the game already
Full DIK for this route?
There are 9 routes. You can go DIK AFF/DDik, DIK AFF/Chick, DIK AFF/Net, Chick AFF/DIK, Chick AFF/Chick, Chick AFF/Net, NET AFF/Dik, NET AFF/ Chick and NET AFF/ Net

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
If you don't go to her in the library in Ep. 3, she won't call you in Ep. 6 to offer her help.
I still think DPC is forcing the MC on Bella waaaay too much. Like, playing as a CHICK, why wouldn't you go help her at the library? My issue with both scene is DPC basically forcing the MC into making out + bj from Bella, I wish we had a choice to keep it kinetic even going to those scenes.

Why not both?
Not the best character model, facially, but dayum, those tits. :love:

View attachment 994867
Damn, I really need to do a DIK playthrough, there's too much side chick content you can miss. Waaaaaaaay too much.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Damn, I really need to do a DIK playthrough, there's too much side chick content you can miss. Waaaaaaaay too much.
A lot of it doesn't require having doing a DIK playthrough, you just have to make certain choices. The Nicole/Sandy threesome, for example, is just based on partying at the Pink Rose in Ep 3, a successful chat with Nicole on Swyper, and choosing to go to Sage instead of going with Jill in Ep 6, all of which can be done with Neutral or CHICK affinity.

Reactions: TheLM2312

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I still think DPC is forcing the MC on Bella waaaay too much. Like, playing as a CHICK, why wouldn't you go help her at the library? My issue with both scene is DPC basically forcing the MC into making out + bj from Bella, I wish we had a choice to keep it kinetic even going to those scenes.
Under NO circumstances would Bella EVER need to be forced upon me! I don't care how psycho she might eventually turn out to be. It's like that pickup line - "Hey, baby! Is your name Syria? Because you have a lot of fucking problems, but I still want to get involved."

Unless she kills Jill. That might do it...

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
There are 9 routes. You can go DIK AFF/DDik, DIK AFF/Chick, DIK AFF/Net, Chick AFF/DIK, Chick AFF/Chick, Chick AFF/Net, NET AFF/Dik, NET AFF/ Chick and NET AFF/ Net
I would have thought the 9 routes would be Pure Chick, Pure DIK, Neutral, Jill, Bella, Josy, Maya, Sage, and Platonic (I weep for you).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes