ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Camila is the fourth wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

The next wallpaper is due Saturday.

View attachment 1006780
View attachment 1006781
Enjoy!
Oh Yeah, Camila is now HOT, ( - I realized this came out wrong, she was always Hot, but you know how I meant :ROFLMAO: - )
that Skirt won't be able to cover her big ass :love: :ROFLMAO:. I wonder how Josy and Maya would look like in this outfit, I expect my girl Josy to wear thong under the skirt:cool:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How lucky are some who are not banned even publishing content elsewhere :coffee: ;)
so you want him to stop ? Dude this attitude. anyway, He only post the 1 dollar stuff, which is the status update, and these small bonus gift, nothing high tier stuff :cool: be grateful

Reactions: n0cn1l

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
so you want him to stop ? Dude this attitude. anyway, He only post the 1 dollar stuff, which is the status update, and these small bonus gift, nothing high tier stuff :cool: be grateful
No, I don't want him to stop, I'm just saying the double yardstick with some users, some can do whatever they want, others make a mistake and Booom goodbye. And that without having even received the render or having leaked anything xD

Changing the subject, I don't like Camila at all in that render, well her face has never seemed the best to me, but here she looks pretty bad, it's the worst wallpaper we've seen so far in the series. The rest were wonderful though

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
N7 posts the $10 and below stuff, but not the $30 previews which is what the first Riona special render and the 5th (???) Ep 7 render were.

It is, however, interesting that they as one of DPC's mods are able to do this yet regular patrons are not.

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hopefully DPC will give us that :love:, though I don't know if what happened at the end of episode 6 will affect these wallpapers somehow.
I reckon they won't be seen in those outfits. Maya's certainly not going to be in the HOTs after what happened because Quinn will probably not allow her, but it would also not be right for Maya to potentially want to go back and grovel to Quinn to let her still be part of the HOTs. It's possible Josy might still remain with the HOTs given the preview of her in the pool, but her sticking with them when she doesn't need to seems a bit like a betrayal of loyalty to Maya. But if she does stay with the HOTs, showing her in the outfit before Ep 7 could be potentially spoilery if that were to be the case. However, we've had 2 other HOTs already and they weren't in their outfits, so it's not exactly a prerequisite for these characters.

Also, given that we're getting these wallpapers twice a week and we still have potentially 20+ characters to go, we could get the Josy and/or Maya wallpapers around the release of Ep 7, so if Josy is also going to be in a HOT uniform and Maya not, then releasing them at that time wouldn't be a spolier since the episode would surely reveal that.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
First, one day I jokingly answered a user that he could use a mod to be able to do both routes, but that was it, a joke, I was not encouraging the use of mods. Then one day they were talking about this forum and I said: I come from that forbidden site too, I don't hide, and thanks to that I met DPC and now I support him (apparently he didn't like me saying that ... Motherfucker) and third the day that Riona's special render came out, I opened Discord as always and I saw that people were talking about a Riona render that was cool and I said: let's see show it there to see what you are talking about, silly of me, Knowing that it was the new render I would not have asked or if they had given me the option to explain myself, but it was late, I had been banned from both discord and patreon. I contacted Dawe, an admin of his server and he understood my motives and tried to convince Pink but he couldn't ... and all because of his fucking ego and not being able to see things in context and without allowing me to explain myself. I was not asking for the render to be able to have it "free".. i just thought it was an old render or other stuff
Ya I've had my own run-ins with DPC and his mods. The mods in my experience on both Steam & in the Discord are jerks - they are not helpful and are just not friendly. And DPC does jump to conclusions on stuff, that's why I canceled my Patreon.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
what I liked least for now.

too plasticky, and considering how HOT Camilla is it's a real shame
Agree. She deserves better. The render of Sage was superior (and not just because it was Sage ;)).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I reckon they won't be seen in those outfits. Maya's certainly not going to be in the HOTs after what happened because Quinn will probably not allow her, but it would also not be right for Maya to potentially want to go back and grovel to Quinn to let her still be part of the HOTs. It's possible Josy might still remain with the HOTs given the preview of her in the pool, but her sticking with them when she doesn't need to seems a bit like a betrayal of loyalty to Maya. But if she does stay with the HOTs, showing her in the outfit before Ep 7 could be potentially spoilery if that were to be the case. However, we've had 2 other HOTs already and they weren't in their outfits, so it's not exactly a prerequisite for these characters.

Also, given that we're getting these wallpapers twice a week and we still have potentially 20+ characters to go, we could get the Josy and/or Maya wallpapers around the release of Ep 7, so if Josy is also going to be in a HOT uniform and Maya not, then releasing them at that time wouldn't be a spolier since the episode would surely reveal that.

either both or neither

it seems impossible to me Josy follows the HOTs with Maya outside worrying about her father

discarding scenarios of "corruption" for Josy, even to distract themselves they could see what life is as HOTs

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The best BaDIK gameplay video on YouTube.

It's like 30 minutes but I fucking tell you, you start watching this shit there's a good chance you'll watch the whole thing.

The couple are so funny. And DPC should totally employ Jeannie for all the voice acting! :D

It was pretty funny to watch this video (I never noticed the blood on the sofa)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes