D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
college theme , sci fi etc. are common themes

Ancient war theme VN needed

PS - no D&G type shit please
I need a proper superhero drama adult VN. In the vein of this game, with heavy emphasis on story arcs and strong 3 dimensional characters.
Superhero tropes are laden with soap opera elements, the market is completely open in that regard.

Think Invincible, but with a lot more lewd and a little more drama.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I understand what you are trying to tell us.

Logically, parents have greater life experience than their children. But parents should understand and accept that children have a right to make mistakes. Because only from mistakes you learn.

I told my parents this to their face and they accepted it. And I have made more than one mistake in my life. Even after 15 years, my parents still tell me that they are proud of me.
But what if that mistake will lead to death, or something worse?

One of my cousins (she was 17 or 18 at the time) had this great opportunity to travel overseas with this group of girls for some sort of modelling deal, but her mom wouldn't let her go because the mom thought it sounded like a scam.

My cousin was really pissed off, and in the end my aunt called the police and told them about the whole deal.

It turned out it really was a scam, and the woman who was organizing it all would likely have sold them into prostitution (the trip was to somewhere in Asia, not sure exactly).

There's no question that the mom did the right thing. She used her judgement and stopped her daughter from unquestionably fucking up her entire life.

And so back to Maya's dad's intentions. If you knew there was a Hell (like these religious people "know" there is), and your child was going there because of something they were doing, would you let them go to Hell?

Of course rational people will argue, how can you be so sure there's a hell? How can you be sure any of your religious beliefs are true, meaning so many millions and millions of other contradicting beliefs that other people hold are false? But these people who believe this stuff believe it with all of their existence. It must kill them inside to believe a loved one is going to hell...

Anyway, getting a little too intense... So, Sage's or Jill's tits. Wasn't there a discussion as to whose were the biggest? Any analysis on that yet? :sneaky:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This approach does have merit. And I would say the difference with Maya's situation is that Daddio isn't saying “Josy is wrong for you”, but instead “deny your sexuality”. Its not Josy he has an issue with, but Maya being with any girl. Its beyond “preventing a child from fucking up”, and more “don't be a filthy heathen”.
The ultimatum is about Josy, not about Maya's sexuality. Then of course Maya's father has another goal, but in fact he wants Josy out of his daughter's life.

in the same way that parents (even those in shazba 's story) might say that a boy is wrong for their daughter, because he is different.

Last edited by a moderator:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
But what if that mistake will lead to death, or something worse?

One of my cousins (she was 17 or 18 at the time) had this great opportunity to travel overseas with this group of girls for some sort of modelling deal, but her mom wouldn't let her go because the mom thought it sounded like a scam.

My cousin was really pissed off, and in the end my aunt called the police and told them about the whole deal.

It turned out it really was a scam, and the woman who was organizing it all would likely have sold them into prostitution (the trip was to somewhere in Asia, not sure exactly).

There's no question that the mom did the right thing. She used her judgement and stopped her daughter from unquestionably fucking up her entire life.

And so back to Maya's dad's intentions. If you knew there was a Hell (like these religious people "know" there is), and your child was going there because of something they were doing, would you let them go to Hell?

Of course rational people will argue, how can you be so sure there's a hell? How can you be sure any of your religious beliefs are true, meaning so many millions and millions of other contradicting beliefs that other people hold are false? But these people who believe this stuff believe it with all of their existence. It must kill them inside to believe a loved one is going to hell...

Anyway, getting a little too intense... So, Sage's or Jill's tits. Wasn't there a discussion as to whose were the biggest? Any analysis on that yet? :sneaky:
Like any rational person knows, you do not argue logic against religious people. You argue religion.

All 3 of the abrahamic religions make one point clear. DAMN well clear. God gave free will to humans, and even God cannot interfere with that after their creation. No buts, no ifs. In fact, why all big 3 recognizes magic being real and completely outlaw the use of it ( as stupid as it sounds) is that it actually might interfere with free will.

So, any conversion-therapy-advocate Christian, any stone-the-gay Muslim or any excommunicate-the-trans Jew will be committing the highest of all crimes in all those religions, aka. idolatry, called şirk in arabic. It's the act of putting oneself on the same level as God, or acting as if you know the intent of God.

Entire Roman Catholic Church, thousand year of Muslim caliphates and entire congregations of Jewish faith are extremely guilty of this. And in fact, all 3 try to hide the fact that they commit mass idolatry on a daily basis.

So, no, Maya's dad isn't being a good dad. He's going against the tenets of his own faith.

Side note: If you want to defend LGBT+ people against religious zealots, use their own religion against them. 99.99% of them never even read their own holy books.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The ultimatum is about Josy, not about Maya's sexuality.
But that's actually true to the Catholic beliefs: It's OK to be gay, just don't have gay sex. There is a distinction... Gay sex is a "sin". But so is sex outside marriage (oh mc, you are so burning in the pits of Hell).

But here is the nail in which to hammer into Maya's dad's coffin:

Maya: "But he believes that rejection is the key to success."
Maya: "He read it in a book..."
Maya: "Which is funny... Because I never saw him read anything besides comic books or dad's secret magazines."

You what?! Maya's dad has a subscription to Hustler!? Oh the hypocrisy! We're done here, he has no moral legs left to stand on!

PS. "dad's secret..." the "dad" should start with a capital 'D', sorry DPC, I can't tolerate that shit, it's fire and brimstone for you!

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Well that's how literature works, sometimes. We never get the Sauron side of the story, and we re mostly fine with that. It seems you like to praise the "bad guys" of every story "kingodxerxes". Is not a problem, but sometimes is just hard to separete that of people who actually believe that, for example,religious fanatism is ok.
You were right about Maya being boring. Quinn is fun as hell.
I may need and even like when someone complex like Thanos gets a good backstory treatment. Enriches the story.
I do not need to know how Sauron got to that point to know he's damn well evil. ( Ironically, I know how, I read Silmarillion)

In the same way, none of us here enlightened people should need to know how a father gets to the point of entirely obliterating his own daughter's future and her psyche just to satisfy his own perverted sense of religion to know he's damn well bad f...g news.

Reactions: Heycock

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
How many of you tri betas turned her down
Turning her down while you are trying to reconcile the turmoil and drama surrounding her and Maya is the ultimate alpha move. You assert your principle and don't let her manipulate you.

Whereas caving in and making out with her at that party just makes you a simp, worse, simp without principles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Like any rational person knows, you do not argue logic against religious people. You argue religio n.

All 3 of the abrahamic religions make one point clear. DAMN well clear. God gave free will to humans, and even God cannot interfere with that after their creation. No buts, no ifs. In fact, why all big 3 recognizes magic being real and completely outlaw the use of it ( as stupid as it sounds) is that it actually might interfere with free will.

So, any conversion-therapy-advocate Christian, any stone-the-gay Muslim or any excommunicate-the-trans Jew will be committing the highest of all crimes in all those religions, aka. idolatry, called şirk in arabic. It's the act of putting oneself on the same level as God, or acting as if you know the intent of God.

Entire Roman Catholic Church, thousand year of Muslim caliphates and entire congregations of Jewish faith are extremely guilty of this. And in fact, all 3 try to hide the fact that they commit mass idolatry on a daily basis.

So, no, Maya's dad isn't being a good dad. He's going against the tenets of his own faith.

Side note: If you want to defend LGBT+ people against religious zealots, use their own religion against them. 99.99% of them never even read their own holy books.
on this i must agree with you! i read them all and most have not and yet they are in the right...
the same can be said about communists!
but no, logic always works and the logic principle is find the exception so you can get closer to the truth!
Maya: "Which is funny... Because I never saw him read anything besides comic books or dad's secret magazines."
or in some cases here Daddy`s secret game stash that he illegally downloaded out of f95 because he is afraid it might show up on the credit card extract and get into problems with mommy?

Anyway Jill vs Sage, Sage wins for sure she as the bigger and better tits! although i am an assman so that counts for what it is and not for my own preferences!

As Dalli_X pointed out we must learn from our mistakes and no parent will ever replace personal experience!

and if as some people believe the father is incurring onto her daughters freedom he is in the wrong! but that is still very circumstantial at this moment, probable but not certain. and until that time comes the father is innocent of the accusations!

Also a nice point i had missed is her father saying not with Josy instead of not with Women so either the father as something against Josy or Josy kind of girls or he expressed himself wrongly! unless he expressed himself accurately!

if my theory that Tommy is behind Maya`s father discovering is correct then Josy is the problem and not she liking women! I mean her father as known her for 18 years what if Maya as never had a gay vibe and its only with Josy that she gets turned on? but until Josy all her attentions and interests where with boys? this is a crazy theory but women being more gender fluid then men ... i mean Maya wants someone to love her and until now only Josy as been there for her with the right actions and moves, all boys have been clumsy and/or over aggressive, so she confuses her attraction to people she can trust and count on as being a sexual preference for girls, since she as only found that in girls so far!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The ultimatum is about Josy, not about Maya's sexuality. Then of course Maya's father has another goal, but in fact he wants Josy out of his daughter's life.
???
The ultimatum is about Josy BECAUSE its about Maya's sexuality. He wants Josy out of Maya's life BECUASE its about Maya being homosexual. The only reason Josy is part of the ultimatum is because thats who Maya is seeing right now. If it was any other girl, then that girl would be used instead.

Remember Maya's words after the cumpetition
"Maya, why are you like this"
"Maya, why do you feel like that"
"Maya, why can't you be fucking normal"
"Maya, you're not the daughter I wanted"
None of those make sense if its just about Josy. Plus, the whole Christian values angle. Again, thats a pointless reference if the problem is Josy and not homosexuality. And Maya explicitly says he can't stand his daughter his gay in ep6.

Last edited:

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
Hey! I've made a mod that allows you to skip some free roams and some mini games in the game.
The mod is not entirely skipping the free roams, it will still show you the scenes that happen during it and will give you an opportunity to use the phone as in a normal free roam so you don't miss on anything.
This is mainly intended for people who replay the game and don't want to waste their time on the useless interactions (moving around, searching for stuff, etc...) that are present in the free roams.

The mod is completely optional, every time there is a skippable event you will be asked if you want to skip it or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will add more events to the list in the future.

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder. If you have an old version of the mod already installed remove it before extracting the new version.

LAST UPDATED ON: 28/04/21

For any issue with the mod send me a message.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It is a realistic estimate, because DPC with the list of problems and drama (story) has only a rough guideline.

Putting the whole thing into pictures and animations is much more elaborate, since he doesn't have that before and to give us a mood it might take several pictures and animations.

Since we don't know the story of BaDIK, DPC can expand the story without us noticing. This way DPC BaDIK can make up to 100EP if he wanted to. Which I do not assume.
I don't see anything realistic about it at all. In fact, I think a lot of the holes and howlers in this story are an indication of someone writing with only the vaguest idea of where the story is going to. I don't see any indication that DPC has planned or researched anything he's written.

Reactions: Ajghz

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
???
The ultimatum is about Josy BECAUSE its about Maya's sexuality.

Remember Maya's words after the cumpetition
"Maya, why are you like this"
"Maya, why do you feel like that"
"Maya, why can't you be fucking normal"
"Maya, you're not the daughter I wanted"
None of those make sense if its just about Josy. Plus, the whole Christian values angle. Again, thats a pointless reference if the problem is Josy and not homosexuality. And Maya explicitly says he can't stand his daughter his gay in ep6.
those are unfortunately words that many sons and daughters have heard and for different reasons....

However I don't doubt that the father's motives are those, but the ultimatum is about Josy.

If Josy wasn't at BR would Maya have her tution or not?

the father has no possibility to act on Maya's sexuality, the only thing he can do is to remove or hinder his daughter's "wrong" love.

and in fact the father's fault is essentially that, not the disapproval, but the blackmail, the violence he exerts on his daughter.

But that's actually true to the Catholic beliefs: It's OK to be gay, just don't have gay sex. There is a distinction... Gay sex is a "sin". But so is sex outside marriage (oh mc, you are so burning in the pits of Hell).

But here is the nail in which to hammer into Maya's dad's coffin:

You what?! Maya's dad has a subscription to Hustler!? Oh the hypocrisy! We're done here, he has no moral legs left to stand on!

PS. "dad's secret..." the "dad" should start with a capital 'D', sorry DPC, I can't tolerate that shit, it's fire and brimstone for you!
Making mistakes is the norm for human beings, just as sinning is for Christians.

That is not the problem of Maya's father.

an obese father may urge his son to eat healthily, an alcoholic father may urge his son not to drive after drinking.

Reactions: ename144

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
those are unfortunately words that many sons and daughters have heard and for different reasons....

However I don't doubt that the father's motives are those, but the ultimatum is about Josy.

the father has no possibility to act on Maya's sexuality, the only thing he can do is to remove or hinder his daughter's "wrong" love.

and in fact the father's fault is essentially that, not the disapproval, but the blackmail, the violence he exerts on his daughter.

Translated with (free version)
I'm sorry, are you actually thinking that if Maya hooked up with another girl instead of Josy, Daddio would just be like "oh darn, you've found the loophole to my ultimatum. Well gee willikers, Maya, you can have the money. I'll just go on home while you Hell bound abominations scissor fuck tonight." :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

C'mon, felice. You're better than this.

EDIT: To add on to this, there's a reason Maya was going after the free tuition even when she was on the verge of breaking up with Josy and thought Josy wasn't coming to B&R. The whole thing is not about Josy, its about Maya's sexuality. Daddy is still going to hang the guillotine over her even with Josy gone.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Umm... yeah. It was pretty intense. According to me i don't want to compare both's tits. I just want their tits wrapping around the dick of MC.

Reactions: shazba

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

Making mistakes is the norm for human beings, just as sinning is for Christians.

That is not the problem of Maya's father.

an obese father may urge his son to eat healthily, an alcoholic father may urge his son not to drive after drinking.
I guess fappy is right about this. Maya explicitely told us that her father doesn't want a gay daughter and it is pretty obvious from norms of Religious families that being gay is unacceptable. So.... I guess its all about homosexuality of Maya

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes