Nov 14, 2016
Saviour complex, of all the girls in the game she's the one most likely to suffer a tragic fate and none of us want that for her.
It's weird though. I certainly have a saviour complex but Riona never came into mind. I guess you interact with her more if you're on a DIK route though but on CHICK route basically nothing. The only scene I remember was in DIK house where MC and her made out (which could've been because of the mod, I'm unsure at this point), and that was it.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I know Riona is very popular amongst a lot of you. But can some of those Riona lovers please explain to me what you find so attractive about her? I personally just can't see it. Can't believe I'm writing this but... I wouldn't even mind skipping a lewd scene with her...
There I said it, all about personal preference guys haha, isn't it? :rolleyes:

(Please, don't be too cruel. I would still like to witness the sex scene with Jill in 10 episodes)
People have different tastes. I too don't find her that attractive however this game has a lot of different types of girls.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So i've seen this render of Bella and MC having diner at some place but i can't find it anywhere now so if anyone has it can you post it? thanks.

I think this was a fan render but do you guys think something like this can happen or is just fan fantasy?
It was custom Patreon renders from April last year.

custom_render_bella_mc.jpg custom_render_bella_mc2.jpg

PSA: The background is Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Saviour complex, of all the girls in the game she's the one most likely to suffer a tragic fate and none of us want that for her.
Completely disagree here.

That's just amateurish theorizing.

Quinn is bad, Riona friends with Quinn, if Quinn dies she doesn't learn her lesson so therefore her friend, Riona must die.

If Pinkcakes goes the "I'm going to kill someone and laugh while you all cry" route again. It's not going to be Riona and it's not going to be predictable.

Reactions: ExDeath730

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know Riona is very popular amongst a lot of you. But can some of those Riona lovers please explain to me what you find so attractive about her? I personally just can't see it. Can't believe I'm writing this but... I wouldn't even mind skipping a lewd scene with her...
There I said it, all about personal preference guys haha, isn't it? :rolleyes:

(Please, don't be too cruel. I would still like to witness the sex scene with Jill in 10 episodes)
I'm hardly her biggest fan, but I think Riona has a lot going for her. To start with the obvious, she covers the goth and asian niches for the game, and she has a pretty distinctive look. She also gets to be the voice of reason in Quinn's cut scenes, pointing out the obvious flaws with her boss' plans - always a good way to build up audience sympathy.

On top of that she has a fun, uncomplicated personality: she likes music in offbeat ways, jokes when she's in a good mood, and generally tries to enjoy life. She also enjoys sex, and seems openly fond of the MC in a way Mel or Sarah do not (and Quinn refuses to admit). And now that we know she "can't" come from sex, she's an obvious challenge waiting to be bested.

Lastly, while Riona is generally quite independent there is just a hint of damsel in distress about her (we're talking maybe a deciMaya here). As the black hole around Quinn gets larger and larger, we can see Riona is going to get caught up in it. She even bares her soul to the MC about these problems on occasion. But Riona seems unable to take that final step and break free on her own (driven home in Episode when Quinn says she's only good for life in the restaurant). It gives the sense that maybe the MC can toss Riona a lifeline and help get her life back on track.

And who wouldn't want that?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Quinn is bad, Riona friends with Quinn, if Quinn dies she doesn't learn her lesson so therefore her friend, Riona must die.

If Pinkcakes goes the "I'm going to kill someone and laugh while you all cry" route again. It's not going to be Riona and it's not going to be predictable.
Of course it's amateurish, I'm an amateur.

And, for the record, I don't actually think she's headed for a tragic ending but it's hard to deny that DPC has laid the groundwork for one, probably as a misdirect.

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

you are right about that

Quinn's death would be completely unnecessary and have very little impact on the story and many players.

whereas the death of "an innocent" would have a completely different effect.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

He doesn't need to go as far as killing someone to get the point across, and I sincerely hope he doesn't. If Riona were to OD, perhaps on the coke that Quinn has stashed away, and she almost died because of it, then that would probably be enough to really put the shits up Quinn, not just because it risks exposing her operation but because her wrecklessness would nearly cause the death of her closest friend.

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
I'm hardly her biggest fan, but I think Riona has a lot going for her. To start with the obvious, she covers the goth and asian niches for the game, and she has a pretty distinctive look. She also gets to be the voice of reason in Quinn's cut scenes, pointing out the obvious flaws with her boss' plans - always a good way to build up audience sympathy.

On top of that she has a fun, uncomplicated personality: she likes music in offbeat ways, jokes when she's in a good mood, and generally tries to enjoy life. She also enjoys sex, and seems openly fond of the MC in a way Mel or Sarah do not (and Quinn refuses to admit). And now that we know she "can't" come from sex, she's an obvious challenge waiting to be bested.

Lastly, while Riona is generally quite independent there is just a hint of damsel in distress about her (we're talking maybe a deciMaya here). As the black hole around Quinn gets larger and larger, we can see Riona is going to get caught up in it. She even bares her soul to the MC about these problems on occasion. But Riona seems unable to take that final step and break free on her own (driven home in Episode when Quinn says she's only good for life in the restaurant). It gives the sense that maybe the MC can toss Riona a lifeline and help get her life back on track.

And who wouldn't want that?
You read my mind, man, you really read my mind. This is exactly the path I want towards Riona.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He doesn't need to go as far as killing someone to get the point across, and I sincerely hope he doesn't. If Riona were to OD, perhaps on the coke that Quinn has stashed away, and she almost died because of it, then that would probably be enough to really put the shits up Quinn, not just because it risks exposing her operation but because her wrecklessness would nearly cause the death of her closest friend.
Or cement Quinn as a villain when, while she isn't unaffected by Riona almost dying, she continues to push ahead with her schemes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Or cement Quinn as a villain when, while she isn't unaffected by Riona almost dying, she continues to push ahead with her schemes.
Also possible.

Riona: "You're not going to stop?! I almost died!"
Quinn: "Well if you hadn't been been snooping around my room looking for a fix that wouldn't have happened!"

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Riona smokes weed, she's not going to grab a bag of coke and Scarface it.

If she does snatch the coke she'd share with her friends, Camila and MC.

Finally a way to seperate the DIKs from the dicks.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Riona smokes weed, she's not going to grab a bag of coke and Scarface it.

If she does snatch the coke she'd share with her friends, Camila and MC.

Finally a way to seperate the DIKs from the dicks.
Riona seems pretty on edge at times, and I'm not saying that weed leads to an escalation in drug use because I don't believe it does, but it's not outside the realms of possibility that Riona goes looking for more weed in Quinn's room and comes across that bag and decides to try it because she's feeling stressed. Quinn keeping that bag and hiding it feels like a very big foreshadowing and it could be for something like this, whether it's Riona or somebody else.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Also possible.

Riona: "You're not going to stop?! I almost died!"
Quinn: "Well if you hadn't been been snooping around my room looking for a fix that wouldn't have happened!"
Riona knows Quinn doesn't sell coke. Quinn most likely kept that between herself and Rich. No need to tell Riona that. Riona also doesn't strike as someone who'd snoop around people's things to get high. What Quinn told Tommy about was an obvious quick half assed lie to get him off her. Was she supposed to tell him the truth that she's falling short on money to her supplier?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The idea of Riona dying of an overdose by "accident" seems unbelievable to me. Why would she take it? Why would she use it? We're not talking about one pill confused with another.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The idea of Riona dying of an overdose by "accident" seems unbelievable to me. Why would she take it? Why would she use it? We're not talking about one pill confused with another.
They ain't skittles one bad batch or spiked drugs and it could kill you happens all the time irl, not sure if this game will do something that dark though.

Reactions: Hrllav
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes