Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I'm afraid so. I mean what else should be there. Some lovely looking blush for sure but otherwise just some romantic vanilla sex. A few 'i love you's. What else you are hoping while staying within the vanilla theme of the game? There will be some drama, otherwise it would be unbelievably boring but 'reward' wise? Its just vanilla romance.
I don't think so. After she knew that MC loves her a lot, She would take some steps to return us love. Maybe she would even find out the watermelon of Tybalt and this lead atleast to a blowjob naked.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's why I have a Jill only save. I hate it, but it's there in the off chance DPC gives the faithful something good. I just don't see what that "good" something could be with a virgin. She secretly likes to be spanked or something like that? Ok, but after playing through it once, it will be ho hum. That's the danger of dangling the fruit (that's your cue Lemon) in front of Jill fans for too long. You run the risk of them saying...I waited all these years just for that? :confused:
You all know MY statement about Jill. She will be a big surprise, and not in the way the "Jill is a holy virgin " fans want it to be.
EP 7, the First sex scene with her
Jill : You can't have my Pussy today , Friday is only Anal. :cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm afraid so. I mean what else should be there. Some lovely looking blush for sure but otherwise just some romantic vanilla sex. A few 'i love you's. What else you are hoping while staying within the vanilla theme of the game? There will be some drama, otherwise it would be unbelievably boring but 'reward' wise? Its just vanilla romance.
I honestly don't see what's wrong with this so-called "vanilla" stuff. You get to have sex with Jill, why does it need to include something more kinky or taboo? The simple fact that she's hot and you're having sex with her should be more than enough.

Can you upload all of it pls?
custom_render_josy_maya_february.jpg custom_render_josy_maya_february2.jpg custom_render_josy_maya_february3.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't think so. After she knew that MC loves her a lot, She would take some steps to return us love. Maybe she would even find out the watermelon of Tybalt and this lead atleast to a blowjob naked.
Oh, sorry, i didn't mean no-sex by romance. God no. If there won't be a blowjob and all-out night-long fuckfest i'd be disappointed :cool: What i meant is that kind of stuff is just regular generic vanilla stuff :)
I honestly don't see what's wrong with this so-called "vanilla" stuff. You get to have sex with Jill, why does it need to include something more kinky or taboo? The simple fact that she's hot and you're having sex should be more than enough.
Nothing. I was answering Kellerman in regards of this being 'too vanilla'.
'Should be enough' is a matter of preference and fetishes one has. Thats why i said, that since this game deals with vanilla stuff, it doesn't matter how long one has to wait for it, still gonna get vanilla stuff. Thats about it. I'm not judging.

Reactions: Jill_Royce

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh, sorry, i didn't mean no-sex by romance. God no. If there won't be a blowjob and all-out night-long fuckfest i'd be disappointed :cool: What i meant is that kind of stuff is just regular generic vanilla stuff :)

Nothing. I was answering Kellerman in regards of this being 'too vanilla'.
'Should be enough' is a matter of preference and fetishes one has. Thats why i said, that since this game deals with vanilla stuff, it doesn't matter how long one has to wait for it, still gonna get vanilla stuff. Thats about it. I'm not judging.
all the possible edges of the story are very smooth, at least for now

Maya and Josy are lesbians, but nothing serious.
Sage is engaged but Chad makes sweeping gestures to help us park inside her
Jill is super rich but doesn't care, she hides it
Bella is married but only remembers after coitus.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
it takes me to the last page of the thread
Thats kinda weird. It takes to a post with a large Jill image with a mega link on the side.

He is on 20-post/page and you are on higher i assume so the numbers in the link are off for you due to that. Switch to 20 for a bit.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Under the link you come to a Mega Folder and can download many custom renders.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-4510#post-4541035
Quick tip, dalli; when linking to posts in the thread, either right click if you're on desktop or hold if you're on mobile, the post number in the top right corner and copy the link. This links more directly to the post as it takes out the "page-xxxx" part of the link since some people view different numbers of posts per page.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes