Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Has anyone managed to finish both the mansion and buy the windows by the end? I'd be interested. The guide linked in to OP is flawed from assignment 3.

mastinsaan07

Jan 1, 2021
My game crashes with the talk with Josy in my room early in the game. I am playing without any mods. But the save file was altered by a mod in the previous version. Does anybody know any solution?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a fix .. but you need to unren the whole game.
My game crashes with the talk with Josy in my room early in the game. I am playing without any mods. But the save file was altered by a mod in the previous version. Does anybody know any solution?
Just get a save from here, unaltered, or wait 4 mod to update.

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
I downloaded the compressed version of the chapter 7 update, followed the patch update instructions. I can see my game is now v0.7.0, but when I play my game from my last save from chapter 6, it just ends like that, I can’t continue from there.

anyone facing the same issue? Or any advice?

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters.rpy', 1619080113, 162) is defined twice, at game/characters.rpyc:1 and game/gui/characters.rpyc:1.

I got the patch downloaded and the contents pasted into the game folder of 6.0. Then this comes up after the opening screen. Any ideas how to fix it?

I have no mods installed. Never did.

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Damn, I was so happy after playing the game that I wanted to see what people in DPC's discord were saying and I forgot that I'm not officially allowed to play the game yet (I'm a low tier patron), and welp, instant perma ban. Unlucky.
First time I actually got banned somewhere I think, feels bad man, 8 months support for nothing :(

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes