Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Yo can someone give me a quick step by step process on how to run on mac coz it says it cant be opened on mine and doesnt give me the option to allow it like it does for most other downloads
Unzip with unarchiver rather than the default Mac unzip programme and it should work.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Man, Camila was so adorable making those stupid faces.
Speaking of Camila, the plot is slowly starting to get as thicc as her ass. Damn.

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Someone was asking about Quinn's song, there it is:
Also, if everyone would be kind to return the favor and give me the song that plays in Envy's 3some scene, I'm too lazy to go through it all in the menu

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Again, the version of 5.2 available on F95zone was unpacked which means the patch doesn't work. If you have the version of 5.2 from DPC's patreon then it will work but you obviously don't or you'd be asking there instead of here. You need to download the full 6.0.
What I mean is that there are no details for the torrent version, that's why everyone is asking the same question.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Great to see Quinn finally getting some love with reward renders in this update. Her story was great too, big fan of hers and the relationship with the MC. Hoping she'll be an endgame option.

Reactions: Aniac010

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I updated my Unofficial Android Port to v0.6.0 Compressed.LINK.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
Your android version also has the same error

Nov 4, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN T
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Why compress if doing it obb style?

It allows for much bigger installs,
While 1.6gb can be installed in the normal method.

With obb style install Android users should be able to download and install the full size of the game,
I've downloaded pretty big games when I used to play around on platainmodz.

I suppose the issue would be download times,
In that case around 3-5gb would be a good size and it's not as radically compressed.

Like from 10gb to 1.6gb seems a bit like magic.

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.6.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 10.33GB

Compressed version (with fixed minigames)
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download Win/Linux (2.55GB): - -
Download Mac (2.54GB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes