barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019
How much is a free Mega account transfer quota? I haven't used it in 3 days but I can't download the compressed version because it's over the limit

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
re:the Halloween party

This is gonna be like that "Saved by the Bell" episode where Lisa and Tori trade costumes and Zach goes up to Tori (thinking she's Lisa) and admits he has a crush on Tori, isn't it?
You lost me there by about a decade mate.... But hearing that premise, I'd be surprised if something along those lines doesnt happen.

potens1

Mar 9, 2020
Someone knows how to play this version with WINE in Linux? Show this erro

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 225, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "header.rpyc", line 200, in script
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3317, in interact_core
self.idle_frame(can_block, expensive)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2800, in idle_frame
result = self.prediction_coroutine.send(expensive)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\predict.py", line 112, in prediction_coroutine
for _i in renpy.game.context().predict():
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 233, in print_exc
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 124, in print_exception
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 13, in _print
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\log.py", line 235, in write
self.real_file.flush()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Sat Apr 24 10:50:02 2021
lucifersafadao, don't loose time to try to emulate with Wine, the game is Linux native, you only have to run BeingADIK.sh (depends how you unzip it, but maybe you have to do "chmod +x BeingADIK.sh" before, without the quotes)

That said, I would say, looking the error that the directory where you unzipped is read only, check that also.

Reactions: lucifersafadao

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Hey mods, could we maybe get a separate "game hints and technical issues" thread going so those of us who want to discuss story content don't have to slog through a hundred pages of "where's the booze" and requests for save states?

And for those of you asking for saves, you can just set the Preferences to auto skip all text and you can smash through each path in about an hour.

If you have enough time on your hands to make intricate animated gif sigs of your favorite LI, then you have enough free time to do quickie playthroughs.

Yeesh.

Oct 2, 2018
Guess I will wait till the cheat/walkthrough mod is updated to this version and also download the full Game. Cause Keeps crashing After Josy says Where else will she go and can not find any fix...

lucifersafadao

Jun 10, 2020
lucifersafadao, don't loose time to try to emulate with Wine, the game is Linux native, you only have to run BeingADIK.sh (depends how you unzip it, but maybe you have to do "chmod +x BeingADIK.sh" before, without the quotes)

That said, I would say, looking the error that the directory where you unzipped is read only, check that also.
Thanks a Man help a lot

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Lmao i fcking knew it. You get another BJ from Bella and you can lick her which is NEW. Zero new CONTENT with Jill. Totally worth of half a year wait :LOL:

There's a stupid amount of completely useless characters, phone apps etc etc etc. The game has a high potential but it's wasted on shitload of unnecessary crap.

Last edited:

Geralt Wick

May 3, 2019
i normally dont post my thoughts, i'm more like silence observer of this threat, but now i feel like it so...
call me a quinn simp or whatever but that shit with her in this episode hits hard
i dont care if she's main girl or antagonist, shes a unique character, and i hope we'll get more and more of her in next episodes
dpc is a genius, he created a characted that when you'd look for the first time you'd think that's another fuckdoll character like sarah, or melanie(well, dont shoot me, i dont judge)but sex scenes with quinn isn't even a half of her character, the depth of her comes from the way she acts around mc , te akward moments when mc trying to be more romantic than only fuck me and im out, it feels like some teenager romantic-drama tv series(and i kinda feel...stupid?because it hits me emotionally, but it did lol).
i just hope she won't end up poorly, or there will be some way to save her, but i totally trust DPC, he showed that he know's what he's doing, so just take my money and dont stop delivering good man :)

ps. english isn't my first language, so i hope its at least readable.

milflova1234

Aug 25, 2017
- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) Android Compressed Apk :

Download : Mega

How To Install :

• Extract Zip File
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name "brandy.being.a.dik" And paste in Android/data [Not a Obb Folder]

- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) - Supper Compressed apk updating soon......
Umm, I'm not sure if you know, but you can't access your Android/data on Android 11 as well as 10 I think, just learned this now while trying to install/do this as well as some research, unless I'm dumb, but yeah, tried for a while with no luck.

Maybe it's just me.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Ep7 seems to have messed up a lot of potential routes for me.
Which routes are there?

For example in Ep7, I thought I was on Bella and Jill route, but bella found panties in the car and now seems to have abandoned me and Jill after you go to see her has thoughts that 'something feels off'

So I dunno anymore?

Anyone got saves with the various intact routes?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes