fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Wanted to get through my secondary Maya/Josy save fully before doing this, but I got through most of it and then replayed stuff from my DIK save instead because I genuinely prefer the way that plays out. Still.

General opinion on the update:

Good writing as per usual, very nice renders and animations to a point where there are almost too many animations for shorter movements/intros, but I'm good with that. Says a lot of good about the update if a complaints of it could be read as "too much work went into this".
Everything else I'm gonna put into spoilers just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for specific girls:

Last edited:

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
does anyone have a full save with all the scenes of this epi? i'm missing like 5 or 6. would really appreciate it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
HOT party drinks

Drink forIngredientsAlcohol found at
JosyRum / StrawberryQuinn's room, left shelf
HeatherAbsintheLily's room, behind books on shelf
QuinnVodka / Cranberry
SageWhiskey (neat)Living room, couch cushion
RionaRum / Cola
CamilaTequila / Lemon & Salt
BeckyRum / Cola (not sure if only one)

edited 04/25: corrected Sage preference for whiskey neat (no mix, no ice).

Last edited:

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
HOT party drinks

Drink forIngredientsAlcohol found at
JosyRum / StrawberryQuinn's room, left shelf
HeatherAbsintheLily's room, behind books on shelf
QuinnVodka / Cranberry
SageWhiskeyLiving room, couch cushion
RionaRum / Cola
CamilaTequila / Lemon & Salt
BeckyRum / Cola (not sure if only one)
Anything with Cola works for Becky except Absynthe Cola which makes her get sick and go barf in the bathroom :)

likan14132

Jan 1, 2019
hello
Does anybody experince this kind of problem.I tried to load my save file but it is showing me this error. Im using the compressed version off the newest game.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
While I can't say I agree w/ everything from your point of view I certainly share this sentiment regarding Lilly.
I think you guys are looking a bit too hard into this, pretty sure Lily is just not as naive as the rest of the HOTs so she isnt about to let herself get bossed around by Quinn or anyone else for that matter and I dont think her buying drugs form Quinn for the girls at the stripclub really means anything more than that.
Also I dont remember whats her age or if it was mentioned but I'm pretty sure she is too young to be an undercover cop.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think you guys are looking a bit too hard into this, pretty sure Lily is just not as naive as the rest of the HOTs so she isnt about to let herself get bossed around by Quinn or anyone else for that matter and I dont think her buying drugs form Quinn for the girls at the stripclub really means anything more than that.
You may very well be correct, but DPC is known for throwing curve balls when we expect a slider. Something for the batter to keep his eye on at a minimum. She's showing an acute sharpness while she's acting naive....danger Will Robinson

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
tbh. the thing is that I don't believe she actually is buying the drugs for the girls at the club. If they all took drugs like Lily claims they do, then wouldn't they already have a dealer anyway? Cause keep in mind, Quinn is in financial trouble and trying to solve that problem by making all her drugs more expensive. Seemingly all the way up to doubling her usual prices. Her customers in the college are only allowing that because she happens to be their only dealer. So why would Lily buy massively overpriced drugs from Quinn, when her or one of the other girls could get them cheaper?
To me this mostly smelled like Lily wanted to check if Quinn can get her amounts that are too high to be considered "for personal use" in order to use that to fuck Quinn over later, no matter if Lily is working for Quinns rival or for the cops.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
tbh. the thing is that I don't believe she actually is buying the drugs for the girls at the club. If they all took drugs like Lily claims they do, then wouldn't they already have a dealer anyway? Cause keep in mind, Quinn is in financial trouble and trying to solve that problem by making all her drugs more expensive. Seemingly all the way up to doubling her usual prices. Her customers in the college are only allowing that because she happens to be their only dealer. So why would Lily buy massively overpriced drugs from Quinn, when her or one of the other girls could get them cheaper?
To me this mostly smelled like Lily wanted to check if Quinn can get her amounts that are too high to be considered "for personal use" in order to use that to fuck Quinn over later, no matter if Lily is working for Quinns rival or for the cops.
Nah, she mentioned to Quinn (when you walk into Quinn's room during HOT party) that she was looking to replace her current deal...cheaper and/or quality, that it was hard to get either but especially both.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is this legit?
Not really, in the sense that there is no official Android version of the game.
where is the other persistent file other than the save file?
%appdata%\RenPy\Badik-X (where X is a usually a large number)
Does anybody experince this kind of problem.I tried to load my save file but it is showing me this error. Im using the compressed version off the newest game.

That error usually has zero to do with it being compressed, and it's because you used a cheat mod in your earlier saves. This isn't because DPC really cares that people cheat - it's because people kept asking him to 'fix bugs' which were caused only because people were cheating the game and it was breaking stuff. Don't cheat, it doesn't break.

Having said that, on the very first post in this thread there's a link to the save file error fix. Downloaded it, put the contents of the file into your badik\game folder. Problem solved.

Reactions: likan14132

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Afaik she never said it was for all the girls and iirc she explained she was having a hard time finding a good dealer or something along those lines.
Also I dont know where you got this idea that Lily is working for Vinny or some other drug dealer, what are you basing this hypotesis on?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
IF she is a cop and undercover she wouldn't be that deep just for a "dealer", she would be going after whoever is at the top of the drug and prostitution ring.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I gotta be honest though....if I was in MC's situation (being a broke-ass college student) I'd totally accept Jade as my sugar momma and roll with it. Nuttin' wrong with that freak show and might get bills paid w/ a few side "presents" to go along with the ordeal. Count me in, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Nasssun
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes