Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Does anyone know a game that comes close to Being A Dik when it comes to smooth animations? Already played stuff like Milfy City, Treasure of Nadia, Become a Rockstar or Melody etc. Would be nice to see some recommendations! Only talking about great animation!

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Where do you find the whiskey during the HOT party, what drink are you supposed to make Sage, and how do you get to talk to Heather and make her a drink?
click on the pillow from couch behind the chick that derek has a crush on i cant remember her name in the room that camila and riona are dancing

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I wasnt prepared for that tennis double match. you better believe I aimed immaculately at that horseface.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I went in the room and saw dude sleeping on her bed, and then went into kitchen to tell her but the option to tell her isn't showing. Is there another requirement? Maybe something I had to do in previous episodes/scenes?
As far as i know nope, you just click on him and click on her, she goes to her room to get rid of him, if there is more to it i'am not aware.

Edit: Maybe there is an order to things, try to do other tasks before her.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Does anyone know a game that comes close to Being A Dik when it comes to smooth animations? Already played stuff like Milfy City, Treasure of Nadia, Become a Rockstar or Melody etc. Would be nice to see some recommendations! Only talking about great animation!
what i can remember right now are :
City Of Broken Dreamers
Timestamps, Unconditional Love

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I went in the room and saw dude sleeping on her bed, and then went into kitchen to tell her but the option to tell her isn't showing. Is there another requirement? Maybe something I had to do in previous episodes/scenes?
It only work on dick path i think when i tried at chick path it didnt work but on the dick path you have to get every alpha out of the house

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Summer's Gone have a few

Jan 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES:

I know I'm late and also that the port is one version behind. But, this is something I'm not going to change. The game is going to be 0.7.0. You can download if you wish or just skip it. Upto you. APK is very big so not everyone will be able to install it as older android versions are not good with installing big APKs like these. So, any reply saying it's not installing will just be ignored by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

You are the Freaking Best Thank You!

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
From what I "READ", and yes unlike some other people here that neither take the time to read through the posts or use the search feature, it could also be a choice you make in the beginning where you have "To get rid of the Alphas".

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Where do you find the whiskey during the HOT party, what drink are you supposed to make Sage, and how do you get to talk to Heather and make her a drink?
Full steps for the HOTs party: GET RID OF THE ALPHAS!

• Go to the Kitches, watch the scene.
  • Talk to Derek on the phone and ask him what girls he likes
  • Go to Quinn's room, watch scene, grab bottle of Rum
  • Talk to Jacob
  • Go to Lily's room and grab the Absinthe
  • Go to dance hall where Riona, Camilla, Sage, Josy and Ashley are, a scene will trigger
  • Talk to Ashley and ask her about drinks and about Derek
  • Talk to Derek on the phone again and tell him about Ashley, Anthony will leave the party
  • Grab the bottle of Whiskey under the pillow on the couch next to Ashley
  • Talk to Sage and Josy
  • Go to the lounge and talk to Sage again for 100% of her scene otherwise talk to Lily for her scene as its missable and you have no other way of getting it. (50% Sage scene)
  • Talk to Riona and Camilla to find out what drink they want
  • Go to Arieth's room, talk to her, go to the bathroom next to Jacob and grab the tissue box. Give her the tissues and Arieth will chase away Calab and his buddy from the kitchen.
  • Go to kitchen, make the drink for Riona and Camilla for your preference of a starting scene. (Whatever you told Quinn in her hang out if you did that, otherwise you will have to pay).
  • Give them the drink, sexy scene, threesome.
  • Talk to Sage, she asks you for a drink and to find out who invited Chad.
  • Go to the basement pool and push Dawe in the pool, Dawe leaves the party.
  • Go to Heather's room, click on the Alpha on her bed, tell her about it in the Kitched, Alpha leaves.
  • Make Whiskey with nothing else for Sage and give it to her.
  • Make Rum and strawberries for Josy and give it to her.
  • Tell Heather that Tommy cheated on her she asks you for a strong drink, make her Absinthe with nothing else.
  • Talk with Quinn, make vodka and cranberries for her, give it to her then touch her for the Photo on Rooster later.
  • Talk to Elena about Chad, Sarah overhears and goes to warn Melanie, go to Melanie's room, Chad leaves the party.
  • Talk to the girls in the lounge to hook up Derek
  • Talk to Jacob and tell him the coast is clear of Alphas
  • Talk to Derek as to how he managed to talk Ashley out of Anthony.
  • Optional make the drink for Becky (you need to be Huge DIK), go to the toilet for a scene
  • Leave the Party.

This doesn't include the button locations or the secret renders, wait for the walkthrough to be made for those.

Last edited:

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
hey guys is there a way to get a perfect grade with sage? first in episode 5 i think she gave me an average grade and now again in this episode, last ttime i thought it was scripted but now i m starting to wander. Did anyone got a 5 out of 5 at the party?

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
hey guys is there a way to get a perfect grade with sage? first in episode 5 i think she gave me an average grade and now again in this episode, last ttime i thought it was scripted but now i m starting to wander. Did anyone got a 5 out of 5 at the party?
She's just got high standards I'm afraid! :) As she says, she recokons MC can do better - it'll be a while before you hit the magic 5 out of 5 I reckon!

Reactions: johnny twosins

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers is damn good, imho it has the best animations and renders in any VN.
Echoes of Lust has good animations too.
Summer with Mia has a few decent animations too.
The visit

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes