Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
E7 free roam special render locations.

NB:
hotspots are bright pink, additional arrow added to a couple which are hard to spot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free roam special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode 6
Episode 5

Last edited:

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
I'm new to this game. Renders are awesome! Question though. Is the goal to stay neutral so you're not a dick or a wimp? Do you get certian girls depending on what side of the DIK or Chick bar you're on?

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
I'm new to this game. Renders are awesome! Question though. Is the goal to stay neutral so you're not a dick or a wimp? Do you get certian girls depending on what side of the DIK or Chick bar you're on?
Best to have a Dik and a Chick route. Staying neutral can make you miss out on some events that require high Chick/Dik rating. Certain girls can be locked behind certain paths yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cherry Popper

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Is there a mod or any other method to cheat money for the mansion? I think I fucked up and won't manage to collect the money ._.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Any way to disable the fact that I chose the sex scene with Cathy? I can't have Bella's scene because of that.
i don't know about mod or console command for that
but i literally made 2 black coffee yesterday because of that and replay everything from episode 1 tbh
even changed my choices on jade since i bet that one will also bite u in the future as well

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
mine still drops after like two lines after that, where she says where should i go the straight to desktop patch 7.1 etc
Use the thread search tool, this has been asked and answered dozens of times. Short reason: it's not a bug, it's because you cheated and the game detected it.
Any way to disable the fact that I chose the sex scene with Cathy? I can't have Bella's scene because of that.
Yes indeed. Open the developer console. type ep5_cathy_lewd = false

Reactions: kazaf and zpk1092
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes