AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So, I am creating routes for each LI with the scrappy mod starting from chapter 6 and I think it is the best decision since I will avoid the drama with the girls about who I have to choose for a date and we already know that this game don't have a harem route

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
This thread aint stopping for a second already on 5000 pages... last time i was here it was 4000 or sum.... its just been a month....

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
This thread aint stopping for a second already on 5000 pages... last time i was here it was 4000 or sum.... its just been a month....
I went back about 300 pages before catching up so I could see people reactions of episode 6 for the first time, it was pretty neat.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
impossible! We got to page 5000 a little before the 100K message and we took a thousand more messages xD (it was 2 weeks ago)

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I'll be finishing up Sage's path tomorrow and I'll give my thoughts on the 3 playthroughs I did. but for now the bed awaits my slumber o_O

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'll be finishing up Sage's path tomorrow and I'll give my thoughts on the 3 playthroughs I did. but for now the bed awaits my slumber o_O
Might as well do one playthrough for at least each of the 5 main girls since we've got several months to go until the next episode. The most difficult for me is when I do a non-Sage playthrough. Rejecting or ignoring my preferred LI Sage hurts my soul, but I keep thinking DPC will add some special content for players who stay true to their chosen girl. Probably rubbish, but I'm doing it anyway.

Sage - Canon, DIK :love:

Jill - 100% CHICK, max level blue balls :cautious:

Bella - CHICK :eek:

Maya - CHICK :sleep:

Josy - Neutral Evil ;) (CHICK just until Library scene)

Maya & Josy - Neutral Good :p (CHICK just until Library scene), try to keep the throuple but DPC seems to want to eventually nix it

For Fun - 100% DIK :devilish: attempting to conquer all available women (always the first playthrough), nut inside as many as possible, and turn in the Jade video to the DIKs

Quinn - DIK, Recently added because I want a front row seat to that collapse and because butt fucking :poop: her is therapeutic
It's mostly the same as the Sage playthrough, but obviously use the restaurant, get high, choose her ass as the best, and tell Sage you like Quinn

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So, I am creating routes for each LI with the scrappy mod starting from chapter 6 and I think it is the best decision since I will avoid the drama with the girls about who I have to choose for a date and we already know that this game don't have a harem route
I have some problems with the scrappy mod. I didn't want to chose if i meet Jill or i go help Sage so i chose there the option to do both. But i think , in spite of the cheat, the game took my FIRST option as the one i have chosen so at the end of the chapter it says that i refused Jill and went to Sage (because i played first the Sage scene). But in fact I wanted the choice with Jill to remain final.. So i must replay and only go meet Jill ..

Or should i do like you and make 2 separate saves at the end of the chapter? But by the multidue of options in this game that would be crazy..And how will i remember which one is which by several months between updates?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
my biggest doubts about BADIK:

will it be better for individual routes to Maya and Josy to ask for friendship directly or to be rejected?

could the individual routes be accessible from the trouple?

Will being intimate with Quinn be a problem for Sage at some point? initially it is Sage who pushes us towards Quinn ...

Will Lynette's family ever have a real role in the story?

what will Josy's big drama be?

in a route just for Bella will we still help Jill with Tybalt's blackmail? since she doesn't tell us anything, it would seem not

and on the contrary: in one route only Jill will we help Bella with her demons?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
and on the contrary: in one route only Jill will we help Bella with her demons?
I actual wonder if Bella would be better off on playthroughs where you pretty much avoid her. If you never romance her, I wonder if she's able to stay in her shell. I worry that the conflict brewing inside of her because of her feelings for the MC are what will be her undoing.

If you aren't on the Bella path, are you able to avoid all sex scenes with her, or are some unavoidable?

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I actual wonder if Bella would be better off on playthroughs where you pretty much avoid her. If you never romance her, I wonder if she's able to stay in her shell. I worry that the conflict brewing inside of her because of her feelings for the MC are what will be her undoing.

If you aren't on the Bella path, are you able to avoid all sex scenes with her, or are some unavoidable?
only mandatory is the kiss and the groping of the tits after the date where MC shows up drunk

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

you might be right: LIs are not all the same, at least apparently for now.

Sage and Bella seem like the only two you can get rid of almost completely in the story.

so by not dating Bella we definitely wouldn't see her emotional breakdowns, so we probably wouldn't know anything about it and they'd stay out of the plot. only Jill could draw us back into Bella's problems

Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
hey guys is there mmf or sharing in this game or not ? ty
mmf there is only told.

there may be a trouple of which MC is part with 2 girls, but I don't think it's considered sharing
I don't know the the rules of what mmf and sharing are in the context of these games, but there's not been any threesomes where two of them are guys except for Arieth, but the player does not have any sexual relationship with Arieth, she's basically having sex with almost all the DIKs except the mc, and she occasionally does more than one at a time.

Also the MC can bang a married woman, but it's basically just cheating on the woman's part, and the mc is also doing the dirty with a girl who's already in a relationship, but her boyfriend's possibly gay, so I don' think there's much sharing going on there.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hey guys is there mmf or sharing in this game or not ? ty
Never going to be MMF threesomes or the MC sharing girls among other guys in this game. Not all girls are exclusively the MC's, but you'll see any of the important ones with other guys.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes