Nov 12, 2020
What's up with all the Tybalt hate in here?

He likes to know his friends to the core and tries to help hem in every way possible.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png

He finds new ways to use food in a productive way, without spilling it afterwards off course.
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

The man is a fears protector of his property and seems to have a good chin.
screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

And finally, the guys adores dogs and horses! A true animal lover. He even tries to imitate them.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0008.png

Apart from his useless champagne spillage, what's not to like about him? Everyone has his flaws.

(let the rage begin :BootyTime:)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 1129161

This has to be part of the custom renders you unlock as part of free roam events or for doing the pixel hunts on the DIK laptop.
That's a render that will part of the episode, not a special render you find during free-roams.

dr pink cake, i love your work, while acting lessons was a blast and a very nice piece of work. i love how you always have a buddy for comedy relief. but while acting lessons, was a bit safe "so to say" i think you need to go medievil on this one. dont let this villian burn the house down. lets go medievil on him . and let the mc get a bit more , lets say, risky, in his perversions.
As if he'll ever see this comment. :ROFLMAO:

Next update date?
What a waste of a first post. :rolleyes:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
If DPC ever reads 6,000+pages of idiots jacking themselves off to what they hope will happen in his game it's only so he can laugh hysterically at our stupidity.
:LOL: More likely get pissed at seeing the previews here and there would be more banhammer being swung around there. Tho I'm pretty sure he used to be around towards the beginning.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Every update takes more and more time to finish. Do you see the pattern? 2 more updates and this project is done. Abandoned.
Are you trying to find words for your repressed aggression from your mother dropping you into the garbage as an infant?
That you landed on your head from that seems like a safe bet.

Reactions: dumbpoof

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
can't believe i only just started this game. I suppose i tend to steer clear when there's super hype/interest in anything. Can anyone enlighten me how the episodic updates work? Ie does each episode focus on a specific girl/path or a bit of everything? if so i might just wait out till the next one .. cheers

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
i commented on this thread 6 months ago about the release date get longer and longer and they shut me down BUT look im right, so the next update will get 6-7 months? last time its 3-4 updates in a year and now we getting 2 updates per year.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
I have this weird feeling, given how big the library is with two rooms, that it will be possible for one of the LIs to move in with MC, ala Megan and Melissa moving in.

Sage could be forced out of the HOT House via Heather's manipulations, Josy/Maya could have to move out of their dorm because of Maya's father, and Jill could be forced to leave the ANO mansion to get away from Tybalt.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
can't believe i only just started this game. I suppose i tend to steer clear when there's super hype/interest in anything. Can anyone enlighten me how the episodic updates work? Ie does each episode focus on a specific girl/path or a bit of everything? if so i might just wait out till the next one .. cheers
This is very much a story focused game so there's no specific focus on any one girl per episode, it'll focus on whetever the dev has determined the story requires and each girl will get content in some way or another.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I have this weird feeling, given how big the library is with two rooms, that it will be possible for one of the LIs to move in with MC, ala Megan and Melissa moving in.

Sage could be forced out of the HOT House via Heather's manipulations, Josy/Maya could have to move out of their dorm because of Maya's father, and Jill could be forced to leave the ANO mansion to get away from Tybalt.
As Rusty said in ep1, the mansion is only for DIKs members.

Reactions: Reggie32

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Perhaps that's the answer: getting a different option might require meeting certain conditions. For example, Jill's Polaroid might prevent the MC from going to work at the Pink Rose, and working at the library for a... *ahem* night shift might require being on Bella's path. That sort of thing.
If going on the date with Jill were to prevent you from working at the PR then the game wouldn't have allowed you to keep the V.I.P ticket. That doesn't make sense.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes