Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
i wonder why MC doesn't tell Sage she is using the sorority for her prostitution doubt sage would be ok with that. and mc and sage have gotten close. i would tell
Apart from arranging a meeting right with Sage there without alerting Quinn:
- with the HOT code Sage would probably not believe it
- its either just a rumor if you don't use it or you just admit to pay for sex

Also I have a feeling the game would be a lot shorter.

mooneggs

Apr 23, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Wed Apr 28 14:42:46 2021

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Pretty much this. My main playthrough is locked into Huge DIK at this point but that is mostly because I let my MC push back when people try to mess with him and found Quinn to be a more interesting character than Josy and/or Maya. In general though neutral seems like the most "reasonable" path.
It's kinda like people in a 2-party system going "I'm always with team blue/red." instead of deciding who they agree with on a case by case basis. Similarly in this game your character might go "Eh, Troy clearly got beaten up when they took my guitar. Why would I punch him when he's not guilty but a victim in this?" or "Yeah ok, not a fan of drugs and college-prostitution." and "I might be a jackass but I don't exactly need to cheat on simple tests like these." but at the same time go "k, if these Jocks want a fight I'll give them one" or "Who in their right mind wouldn't wanna humiliate an overdrawn comicbook-prep like Tybalt or make fun of their bosses son who is on a powertrip for being the manager at his dads drugstore?".
If you're really breaking it down, then a normal, stable human being, would be neither the Huge DIK acting like he has borderline syndrome and is on the edge of blowing up any second but also not the meek Huge CHICK that would apologize for standing in the way, if someone straight up spit in his face. Neutral is the guy that stands up for himself and others but also doesn't constantly just sit there, beating his chest :ROFLMAO: . Unlikely you'd stay at exactly +-0 neutral either and instead go up and down, occasionally dipping into low DIK or low CHICK inbetween episodes, but you'd probably stay close-ish to neutral.
This, right here. My main run as it stands is 7 DIK choices and 6 CHICK choices for Neutral and dipping into the DIK graph for the other statistic. The choices always have that "this is really dumb thing to do" aspect to them too and are very DIK choices or they are reasonable but still DIK-ish and then the obvious right thing to do choices for CHICK. Balancing this is not hard at all and leaves you plethora of choices to choose from.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What do you think about affinities and the future of relationships with main girls?

-For now, Maya and Josy relationship requires chick or neutral. However, I think for one of the girls; the story is going to be darker in the future. So, it can change.

-Sage, definitely a Dik relationship. It will be same until the end of story. Maybe it can change after that because apparently Sage is changing too.

-Jill. You can be Dik or Chick, but Chick is better for sure. But after the last episode, I think maybe Dik affinity with Jill can transform into a dark path.

-Bella. Chick is better. But Dev can prevent Dik with Bella; so it can require only Chick after that.

I hope the choices the main girls make, twists, different paths occur not just in the last episodes of the game. I think we need big changes for the characters at some point.
Maya : Chick - may be neutral, but bonus sex scene for Chick, so she more of a Chick
Josy : you need at least neutral to enter to their relationship. but after it does not seems to matter your Affinity at least at this point
Sage : Affinity not matter at all
Jill, at least neutral, but Chick give you a bonus scene in ep 4. and Dik affinity take away scene from this episode so. She probably Chick more
Bella: Chick all the way

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Oh hey Sage I've banged Sarah, Melanie, Quinn, Riona, Camilla, Mona (oops) and Lily as part of the THOTS prostitution service just wanted to let you know!
You can't hire Mona. I don't think Sage would hold it against you if you banged other HOTs before you got serious with her. If you paid for it she might though.

mooneggs

Apr 23, 2018
Code:

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\tom\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2

this is in the classroom right after helping the girls with their list (sex/bj)
i tried using the help mod and got this, so i deleted the game and ran without it to same outcome.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
By the way, as we already know, what was the whole thing with blackmailing Chad in the 3rd Episode, we still don't know one very important thing...

Who left the envelopes?

What do you thing, any thought about this part of the story?

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Anyone have a save just before trolling Tybalt's presentation? I've never took that dick pick, so I haven't seen that scene.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
You can't hire Mona. I don't think Sage would hold it against you if you banged other HOTs before you got serious with her. If you paid for it she might though.
Pretty sure you cant hire Melanie either but you still get to have sex with both of them if you want.

mooneggs

Apr 23, 2018
Code:

Full traceback:
    st, at)
    surf = image.load()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2

this is in the classroom right after helping the girls with their list (sex/bj)
i tried using the help mod and got this, so i deleted the game and ran without it to same outcome.

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
Hey question on this - early in the episode, just wanted to confirm does Josy lose 2RPs if you choose "comfort her" when she's staying in MC's room? I was surprised when I read that, figured it would be a +2...?

Thanks!
oh I assume that must be an error, I didn't write the walkthrough myself, it was rick87 (or at the very least he was the original poster of the walkthrough).

Reactions: Razrback16
Aug 3, 2020
I agree, and Thanks.(y) This basically sums up my Playthrough. it's still tip the scales, but as I progress its getting a balance. Not beating troy, not accepting Quinn offer, but beating the Jock and help steve, and then party wihtout limit in a strip club, and list goes on. It worked until this episode, where Jill sudenly had magic power and she saw MY MC's aura. :ROFLMAO::cool:
Maybe i should go for 3 playthroughs then XD. Irl I would definitely be neutral, massive dick or chick is not really realistic but it's easier to be a massive dick or massive chick than neutral. Just wanting to know which storyline is the best for my main playthrough because i still can't decide

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes