CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You know, I was looking at this photo again (can you blame me?)

1565656533667.png

And I to got thinking about Josy (totally not because that thong is literally in her cooch) and I realized that, I actually like Josy a lot, not big 3 alliance level, but a lot.
I mean the only thing I don’t like about her is that she’s dating someone else, but we don’t really know her situation fully so I can’t judge her too harshly, and it’s not like she ever lied about it to us, of course I don’t condone sleeping with Women in relationships (and I didn’t) but aside from that.....
She’s a nice girl who I think on the whole means well, she’s stunning, she’s down to earth, and she’s pretty strong and mature for trying to deal with her families situation.
idk just a little essay on my opinions of Josy

Mar 14, 2018

View attachment 370429

And I to got thinking about Josy (totally not because that thong is literally in her cooch) and I realized that, I actually like Josy a lot, not big 3 alliance level, but a lot.
I mean the only thing I don’t like about her is that she’s dating someone else, but we don’t really know her situation fully so I can’t judge her too harshly, and it’s not like she ever lied about it to us, of course I don’t condone sleeping with Women in relationships (and I didn’t) but aside from that.....
She’s a nice girl who I think on the whole means well, she’s stunning, she’s down to earth, and she’s pretty strong and mature for trying to deal with her families situation.
The hypnotic asses on the BADIK girls do that to us all. :LOL:

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017

View attachment 370429

I agree. My only gripe with Josy is the entire cheating fiasco but we don't have the full story on that. I still think she can be a great LI so I'm still waiting to see how it all plays out.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Both of these things are not okie dokie
View attachment 370428
I'm not saying that guy is wrong, but holy fuck he's fucking wrong.

I'm pretty sure most people loved her as soon as we saw her, she was my first "fuck this game" of the first release. If she didn't have a boyfriend she would be the perfect girl for MC, but of course, what would be the point of the other ladies if the main girl is a million times better than the rest (See Haley's Story)?

Sage is just using you, with Bella you need to do some work to make her open up, Maya is the kind of girl that is walking towards a cliff and can't turn back and Jill doesn't share anything with MC, aside from the music.
Josy is the perfect girl for MC (player personal tastes aside), he has wanted her for who knows how long and it's only natural that he goes back to her as soon as she dumps her useless boyfriend. I mean, even while meeting new girls he's still thinking about her, as seen by the text messages and the potential date. She also has a great ass as we can see in that special render which is as important as everything else.

I'm not saying that I'll date her if she dumps him next update, but if she does, I'll probably add her to my 2 playthroughs and play my Bella route (personal best), Maya (save the puppy) and Josy (best character for MC).

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Tbh. if Arieth wasn't depicted as a total slut, she would be my first choice amongst redheads. In fact, if you look at her model, she looks more like a tender, innocent girl than nympho.
agree, she's actually super hot and looks like a fun girl. vdawe did a great job with her, she has to play a bigger role i think, why would dpc just waste a model like that? then again Riona is a side girl so, nothing surprises me anymore... (n):cry:

forN7.png
A22.png
AriethMirrorplayv1.png

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
We need to know more about Josy, she has the BF/GF mystery that NC needs to solve. That could be super risky depending on who it is, she is obviously confliced with it. These kind of things is how someone ends up in a murderous love triangle TV show. I do agree she is the best girl for MC, childhood crush and all that we just need more certainty.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I agree. My only gripe with Josy is the entire cheating fiasco but we don't have the full story on that. I still think she can be a great LI so I'm still waiting to see how it all plays out.
Well if Josy's bf is this Chad as i assume , then i say, her "cheating" is only fair, consereading she probably no idea of Chad being with Sage aka also cheating on her.

also if we wanna be honest, we as a player also try to do multiple dating, I mean since day one we are hitting on Josy, then Maya, Sage, Jill, Bella. so I don't judge :).

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
The hypnotic asses on the BADIK girls do that to us all. :LOL:
All the asses in that photo are good in one way or another

Agreed, I think she can and will be a great LI, I believe in DPC

I'm pretty sure most people loved her as soon as we saw her, she was my first "fuck this game" of the first release. If she didn't have a boyfriend she would be the perfect girl for MC, but of course, what would be the point of the other ladies if the main girl is a million times better than the rest (See Haley's Story)?

Sage is just using you, with Bella you need to do some work to make her open up, Maya is the kind of girl that is walking towards a cliff and can't turn back and Jill doesn't share anything with MC, aside from the music.
Josy is the perfect girl for MC (player personal tastes aside), he has wanted her for who knows how long and it's only natural that he goes back to her as soon as she dumps her useless boyfriend. I mean, even while meeting new girls he's still thinking about her, as seen by the text messages and the potential date. She also has a great ass as we can see in that special render which is as important as everything else.

I'm not saying that I'll date her if she dumps him next update, but if she does, I'll probably add her to my 2 playthroughs and play my Bella route (personal best), Maya (save the puppy) and Josy (best character for MC).
Yeah, as you said, she is almost the perfect girl in one of these style of games, but she did need a conflict for her character so i'm good with the boyfriend thing

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

View attachment 370429

OH MY! 2, 3 and 5 without a doubt :love: :love: Ty for the new wallpaper lol

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes