E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Indeed, indeed. Fun fact, only 14% of f95 users live in N.America survey says
That is just a small sample, though (245 people at this moment). It doesn't prove that there are only 14% of North Americans here. But I'm still surprised that it has such a small number compared to Europeans, who are "leading" the survey with 66.9%.

Maybe that's just because the people who usually comment are mostly the ones who are comfortable with the English language, while the majority of the members just read the comments, etc.

Reactions: Mormont

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Running through the last few pages I keep seeing comments that Derek/MC will not allow Maya to fall into prostitution with the HOTs.
Remember boys- her body her choice

Lets see what transpires
Derek cares deeply for his sister. She reciprocates that loving care and listens to him. If the MC is on a relationship path with Maya, he cares for her too, and she will also listen to him.

There is no question that Maya has to make up her own mind about her life choices. But there is also no question that loving care from others can affect that choice.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Derek cares deeply for his sister. She reciprocates that loving care and listens to him. If the MC is on a relationship path with Maya, he cares for her too, and she will also listen to him.

There is no question that Maya has to make up her own mind about her life choices. But there is also no question that loving care from others can affect that choice.
I totally agree. If anything, what she has discussed with MC shows that she cares for her brother and that she wouldn't do anything that would lead to him getting hurt, and that she also started to care for MC and that she also wouldn't risk doing the HSH tasks with other people except for MC.
Remember boys- her body her choice
And what does she say about that? Once again...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And round we go again about Maya

Cause she's uncomfortable by doing something with MC, the guy she's falling in love with. Cause she's not a bimbo like some of the other HOTs but the student with high grades. Cause she has brother, girlfriend and boyfriend to look after her.

And cause there is NO FUCKING NTR in this game, thank you!
I think Vir's quote should be brought up every time for those that struggle with this concept

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
10k_members.png

My discord server reached 10k members this week and I posted a few renders to celebrate.

This week I wrote more script and posed more animations.

It's a bit boring to report that week after week, so I prepared something to illustrate what's really going on with my animations.

With the new PC I have more power to render longer and higher quality animations overall.

Episode 3 had 99 animations for a total of 242 s.

So far, Episode 4 has 42 completed animations for a total of 180 s.

This means that the average length per animation has increased with 75%, on top of the render quality increase.

Looking at the progress this way shows that it's going very well.

I can't tell you the final animation count, yet, but I'm looking to venture into the triple digit zone.

The poll of Milf vs Teen will end next week and after it there will be a cosmetic poll for Jill.

This weekend I will post another preview of the Camila series and next week you will get another preview of Episode 4.

Have a nice weekend!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Good game, but sadly the more dumb you act, the more girls you get. :confused:
I am guessing that by dumb you mean DIK score.
I doubt that on the long run this will get you going with everyone, dev already mentioned something along the lines. For instance Jill, Bella and Maya will likely require a Chick score for their paths.

• Angry
Reactions: Ahjgfg

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
That is just a small sample, though (245 people at this moment). It doesn't prove that there are only 14% of North Americans here. But I'm still surprised that it has such a small number compared to Europeans, who are "leading" the survey with 66.9%.
Of course, it's just like a survey or political polling that are just used as estimates. Statistics theory says that as long as the sample size N is higher than 30, it's usable :). I am not surprised at the Euro numbers though, the most active (by number of users Online) f95 gets (by far) is during European afternoon/evening. US "prime time" numbers are a lot lower.

does getting rep with the jocks lead to anything? what about the DIKs?
You can get/lose rep with the Preps as well...and based on us playing D&D with them now, probably the Nerds too in later chapters. I personally treat them akin to faction points in games like Fallout. They have minor effect right now, but later on in the game is likely to determine how much of a help or hindrance each Frat are to the MC when the drama hits.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Of course, it's just like a survey or political polling that are just used as estimates. Statistics theory says that as long as the sample size N is higher than 30, it's usable :). I am not surprised at the Euro numbers though, the most active (by number of users Online) f95 gets (by far) is during European afternoon/evening. US "prime time" numbers are a lot lower.
This is true. You don't need a big sample size to make a survey.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Your reply is absolutely correct and most people here (including me) will agree with this. However, saying, like many of us, that Derek/MC is why Maya won't fall will not sway the "NTR crowd" one bit and here's why.

On that side of the fence, the mindset is conditioned to NOT helping LIs. It's a function of the gameplay in games with dual paths, from Babysitter to Culture Shock, where the NTR player will purposely not warn LIs (about Quinn/Silver/Marcus etc.), refuse to help when they can (such as on the Scav hunt) not forgive (the taser), and go out of their way to depress their relationship stats lower in order to push them into the arms of others. In effect, their MC will not lift a finger and will even nudge her towards it if given a chance. That's how the game is played on that side.

Suffice it to just say, whatever is done, NTR will NOT happen in this game. Full Stop. Period. The end. :LOL:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Netori>Netorare

There's already multiple instances of it in this game, stealing Jill away from that fruitcake Tybalt, messing around with Jade who is a married woman, cucking both Maya and Josy while stealing both of them away from each other at the same time, and maybe cucking Bella's husband depending on his status.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes